Can't play games or join parties since the end of Destiny's BETA

Discus and support Can't play games or join parties since the end of Destiny's BETA in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Since the Destiny BETA ended i couldn't join my friend's parties or play any of my games, i know why but i was wondering if anyone knew how to fix that... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by S4CHALLENGER, Aug 3, 2014.

1. S4CHALLENGER
    S4CHALLENGER Guest

Since the Destiny BETA ended i couldn't join my friend's parties or play any of my games, i know why but i was wondering if anyone knew how to fix that ?

:)

S4CHALLENGER, Aug 3, 2014
  2. Can't play multiplayer or join parties

My profile has no enforcements against it. I get gold from another player, but I can't play online multiplayer or chat in a party. What's up?

chrisizdatBoi, Aug 3, 2014
  3. SuperMoose34
    SuperMoose34 Guest
    Updated homepage ruined the

Ever since the update to the dashboard, I can't start or join parties. I can't install or update games. I've done hard resets and nothing happens. What do I need to do?

SuperMoose34, Aug 3, 2014
  4. Can't play games or join parties since the end of Destiny's BETA

I heard some Users having Problems with Desteny beta.

Destiny Servers are down so you can`t use it anymore, I would suggest to Deinstall the Beta.

Bhutankam Pema, Aug 5, 2014
  5. Bhutankam Pema Win User

I heard some Users having Problems with Desteny beta.

Destiny Servers are down so you can`t use it anymore, I would suggest to Deinstall the Beta.
  6. GRAW2ROBZ Win User

Im a bad person

I havent played the beta since Friday I believe. Maybe 1 game Saturday morning but game was locking up with c4 trigger. Or game freezing trying to have party join.
  7. oscillo hero Win User

Friends down!!

right when the moon event opens in destiny beta. cant join friends cant party up. event is now over, thanks alot microsoft.
  8. Xa Braveheart Win User

Xbox One error code: 0x89231014

Am a preview memeber and having same problems Destiny dosnt work and can't join or start a party
  9. XxGrimJokerxX Win User

Plz help this poor fool

O I can join games and party's fine but for some reason I can't join with him in party or in games Dunno if it's somthing on my end or his but it's starting to get annoying
Thema:

1. Can't play games or join parties since the end of Destiny's BETA - Similar Threads - Can't play games

2. No Man's Sky is stuck in the starting menu and I can't actually play the game

in XBoX on Windows
    No Man's Sky is stuck in the starting menu and I can't actually play the game: I just installed the game via Xbox Game Pass and for some reason when I start it, I get stuck on this screen telling me to click lmb to start. Every time I click, I hear a sound, but nothing...
  3. Can't play minecraft on 2 devices even though i have now purchased 5 version of the game

in XBoX on Windows
    Can't play minecraft on 2 devices even though i have now purchased 5 version of the game: I am wanting to play minecraft with my son on line. He plays on Xbox One and i play on PC. I bought the original game for Xbox 360, and then the Xbox One version, which i have discs for, and then...
  4. Can't connect to Xbox live when playing backwards compatible games on Xbox One

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't connect to Xbox live when playing backwards compatible games on Xbox One: I recently bought an Xbox 360 game for my Xbox One. When I started the game, it said that I was disconnected from Xbox live. I tried to sign in, but the game wouldn't let me and I can't save....
  5. Can't play purchased digital games

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't play purchased digital games: I recently purchased a couple digital games on my Xbox One, but when I tried playing them, a window popped up asking if I owned the game. I distinctly remember purchasing them, and I even took...
  6. I can't play a game I purchased digitally

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can't play a game I purchased digitally: I bought rocket league a long time ago then I recently got the games pass for a few months now I don't have the game pass and I don't have the game I bought years before getting game pass and I...
  7. Can't do online play between (specifically) two consoles that are game sharing

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't do online play between (specifically) two consoles that are game sharing: Hey all! My roomate I have been Gamesharing for a few months now, and some time ago we decided to get the Iceborne DLC for Monster Hunter World. We have the DLC on his Xbox account, but since...
  8. XB1 Can't Play Games/Apps When Updating Games

in XBoX Games and Apps
    XB1 Can't Play Games/Apps When Updating Games: I've had this issue for a while now (2+ years) where I can't play games when another is updating if the updating game is installed on my external HDD. For example, if I'm updating RDR2 then I...
  9. No puedo jugar halo aniversary en Xbox ONE con game pass [Mod Translation - I can't play...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    No puedo jugar halo aniversary en Xbox ONE con game pass [Mod Translation - I can't play...: Hola buenas tardes pudieras ayudarme con mi juego recien lo acabo de instalar le doy click inicia pero al momento de pedirme que le de al boton de star se traba y se escucha un ruido asi tipo...
  10. Can't play a game I purchased over a year ago suddenly

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't play a game I purchased over a year ago suddenly: Trying to play Warhammer 40k Inquisitor Martyr and for whatever reason it says I don't own the game suddenly. Purchased the game over a year ago at least and have most of the DLC, but when I go to...