Cant play games through Xbox app due to not being connected to Xbox live

Discus and support Cant play games through Xbox app due to not being connected to Xbox live in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I have tried playing two different games through the Xbox App on Windows 10, I have been able to play them both before but now every time I try to join... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by SydneyPeers, Dec 1, 2021.

1. SydneyPeers
    SydneyPeers Guest

I have tried playing two different games through the Xbox App on Windows 10, I have been able to play them both before but now every time I try to join a game of Sea of Thieves or Back for Blood, I am greeted with the message "You must be signed in to Xbox Live to play ______, please sign in and try again"

Even though I had already signed into the Xbox app before playing, (Notes: Every time I start up the Xbox app I am never already signed in. When I am in the game menu and I bring up the Xbox game bar, I am signed out and can not sign in from there)

I have checked the Xbox Status page and everything is fine, I tried contacting support but they don't contact people for this sort of issue.

Any help would be amazing since I would love to enjoy the next SoT update on Pc rather than console

:)

SydneyPeers, Dec 1, 2021
  2. QuickAimFire Win User

Unable to download content on 360

Hello,

today I have been unable to connect to xbox live on my account on my xbox 360, I have tested my internet connections both on wireless and via cable and both work fine, I can log onto my account on my pc.

I cant play my game due to updates required...but I cant download this update due to not being able to connect to live, I also cannot play games I have downloaded from gold either. My home screen is also taking ages to load now and I didn't have this problem
    the other day.
  3. vxCHIEFxv Win User

WOW

cant sign in cant connect to xbox live, cant start any apps or games, ya know just the usual
  4. aileronroll Win User

error status report

5. vJDv Win User

cant connect to xbox live

Hello there i would recommend you to try out the
    can't connect to xbox live solution
    that will walk you through how to fix this if this dues not help you just Reply and i will get back to you asap take care and enjoy your day :)
  6. PhDPeddler Win User

i can connect to the internet but not xbox live servers

Thema:

1. Cant play games through Xbox app due to not being connected to Xbox live - Similar Threads - Cant play games

2. i cant play backwards compatible games because there is two versions of my account?

in XBoX Accessibility
    i cant play backwards compatible games because there is two versions of my account?: the xbox 360 version of my current microsoft account is outdated. i have around 13000 gamerscore when now, on my xbox one x, i have 29000. i cant login to my account on xbox 360 as the password is...
  3. i cant play backwards compatible games because there is two versions of my account?

in XBoX Accessibility
    i cant play backwards compatible games because there is two versions of my account?: the xbox 360 version of my current microsoft account is outdated. i have around 13000 gamerscore when now, on my xbox one x, i have 29000. i cant login to my account on xbox 360 as the password is...
  4. I cant play a specific game online and i cant seem to figure out why.

in XBoX on Windows
    I cant play a specific game online and i cant seem to figure out why.: I'm trying to play Stardew Valley online on game pass for pc, and for some reason my account wont let me play it online. I've tried it on my my pc and the online function just doesn't work. I...
  5. Xbox Cloud Gaming i cant seem to play any game it load to black screen That it

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox Cloud Gaming i cant seem to play any game it load to black screen That it: Xbox Cloud Gaming i cant seem to play any game it load to black screen That it anyone know what happening i thought it was my laptop reset it then turn on and off wifi nothing...
  6. I cant play minecraft windows 10 edition, re bought the game for $20, still cant play the...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I cant play minecraft windows 10 edition, re bought the game for $20, still cant play the...: On my old PC i owned minecraft windows 10 edition, and it was linked to my xbox account. I reset my hard drive and i cant play it anymore, it wont show up in windows search or anything, so i...
  7. Cant Play 360 games on game pass?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Cant Play 360 games on game pass?: So I have a series S and For a few months now it doesn’t sign me into 360 games like fable or oblivion. You obviously need to sign in in order to save your progress....It says my email and...
  8. Pls help cant play game due to update error

in XboX Insiders
    Pls help cant play game due to update error: So I’ve just got assassins creed Valhalla and installed it. When I try to open it it says I need to update but we can’t get it right now. I’ve deleted the game and re installed, done a full reset...
  9. Xbox app on windows 11 cant download or play games

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox app on windows 11 cant download or play games: After Halo infinite campaign came out I wanted to play the campaign on the Xbox app. I tried downloading but every time I tried to play the game it would give me this error message. I thought that...
  10. Why cant I play my pc games that I own, offline?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why cant I play my pc games that I own, offline?: I am starting to get pretty fed up with the way games work nowadays. I am in the navy so I am out to sea the majority of my time. We dont get wi-fi months at a time. The only thing to do is play...