Cant play games when i am offline - even games on disc

Discus and support Cant play games when i am offline - even games on disc in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; i cant play games when i am offline both games i downloaded+installed and also game from game disc. The game does start but after the Intro i have to... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Xiao Yao You, Sep 1, 2019.

1. Xiao Yao You
    Xiao Yao You Guest

i cant play games when i am offline both games i downloaded+installed and also game from game disc. The game does start but after the Intro i have to Press A to continue,then it ask "Who are You" but then i have to select my gamertag ,but then it says
    "you have to be online for that"and i cant go arround it and play game without selecting my gamertag....no matter what i do or button press..........i just baught the xbox and i cant play games...only when i am online including my games on disc

:)

Xiao Yao You, Sep 1, 2019
  2. Aphotic Win User

Thank you for responding so quickly. I tried this & it did not resolve this issue. Thank you for suggesting something new. Any other suggestions?
  3. Fyqe Win User

I would try to remove your profile from your console then download your account back onto your console then go to Network Setting and click on Advanced then Clear your Alternate MAC Address.
  4. XBF Brad A Win User

Hi Aphotic,

Thanks for coming to the forums with the issue of playing offline. Thanks you for letting us know what you have done. Have you tried going online

remove and reinstall your profile
    ? Sometimes glitches or corruption can occur this will eliminate it within the profile.

Thanks,

Brad
  5. choppyseize Win User

That's not accurate. You can play many games offline.
  6. RedCarGamer Win User

Most of games require you to be online, some not. Probably the games that you are trying to run requires you to be online.
Thema:

1. Cant play games when i am offline - even games on disc - Similar Threads - Cant play games

2. I've been accepted into the program but I cant play any games because they just get stuck...

in XboX Insiders
    I've been accepted into the program but I cant play any games because they just get stuck...: [IMG] submitted by /u/Iguanalifekiller [link] [comments]
  3. Cant play some games online

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cant play some games online: Hi we having trouble with going online with some games here at home but when we go to friends place those same games will work online? We have wireless unlimited internet same as friends so unsure...
  4. I bought xbox game pass and decided to play Sea Of Thieves but i cant even put on donwload...

in XBoX on Windows
    I bought xbox game pass and decided to play Sea Of Thieves but i cant even put on donwload...: This is the ERROR that i got (Error: 0x803f8001) c3056e42-b912-4e4b-9a6f-7d96be6294a0
  5. when playing fortnite - i cant seem to get past the page where you press A to start a game...

in XBoX Accessibility
    when playing fortnite - i cant seem to get past the page where you press A to start a game...: When playing fortnite -the game loads and i cant begin a game. The A button has been used to set up a game so it cant be the controller.Any ideas anyone ? thanks 26db62fb-19fb-473c-8239-4a1066485e03
  6. Can the wifi block games or no? I cant play my disc games

in XboX Insiders
    Can the wifi block games or no? I cant play my disc games: So apparently I think my wifi is blocking the disc or whatever because its not loading disc games on my xbox one. submitted by /u/AlexanderUlti [link] [comments]
  7. Cant play any game

in XBoX Accessibility
    Cant play any game: Hi there I need inquiry ASAp please. Since yesterday i am having trouble playing any games on my xbox x .The trouble is i cant log in to play any game if the game manage to upload after a while...
  8. While playing NBA2K20 I cant hear people in game chat unless my headphones are plugged in...

in XBoX on Consoles
    While playing NBA2K20 I cant hear people in game chat unless my headphones are plugged in...: NBA2K20 on xbox one x. I never hear anyone talking in game chat when I dont have my headset plugged in on xbox one x. In previous years I could still hear the other players speaking over my tv...
  9. I let my game pass lapse now i cant even play the physical copy of the game.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I let my game pass lapse now i cant even play the physical copy of the game.: I allowed game pass to lapse because i didn't have the money to purchase it again. I have an actual physical copy of the game Monster Hunter world. I continuously get the message about game pass...
  10. once i cancel game pass i cant play the games ive bought

in XBoX Games and Apps
    once i cancel game pass i cant play the games ive bought: i need help !!!! so ive bought sea of thieves since day one. but then i bought the game pas to play gears 5. but gears got boring so i canceled my sub. for the game pass and now i cant play sea of...