Can’t play games.

Discus and support Can’t play games. in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; i hqve xbox game pass and ea access but it still wont let me play any games, any idea on why this is happening or what this is from?... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by LightKetchup802, Aug 8, 2019.

1. Can’t play games.

i hqve xbox game pass and ea access but it still wont let me play any games, any idea on why this is happening or what this is from?

:)

LightKetchup802, Aug 8, 2019
  2. Njal the Blue Win User

Can’t play games.

There is a service issue at the moment. The team will be working on a fix. For further information as and when available please see here https://support.xbox.com/en-gb/xbox-live-status
  3. XBF Javier R Win User

Can’t play games.

Hello Ketchup,

Thanks so much for providing this great information. At this time, there is an Xbox Live Service Alert that has popped up regarding this issue. I recommend requesting to be notified once the service alert has concluded by going to the Xbox
    Live Status page
    and selecting Notify Me for a one-time only text.

Thanks for your time and information!
  4. Edgarour Win User

Multiplayer

What game can’t they play together?
  5. QcShaolinB Win User

Why can't I play my game, that I paid you money for, just because your store service is having issues?

Can’t play my games that I paid you because of your system problems. I’m so sick why do I stay with x-box if you guys can’t let us play are own games !!!??
  6. PrimetimeTams Win User

0x87e105dc

This happened to me too and I can’t play any games
Thema:

Can’t play games.

1. Can’t play games. - Similar Threads - Can’t play games

2. Secret. Neighbour - I have an active Game Pass but I can’t play it

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Secret. Neighbour - I have an active Game Pass but I can’t play it: I get as far as the ‘Press A to Start” prompt. When I do this I get presented with a screen that asks me to subscribe to either Game Pass Ultimate or XBox Live Gold. If I click on “No Thanks’ i...
  3. Downloaded Life is Strange full game but can’t play last episode?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Downloaded Life is Strange full game but can’t play last episode?: I recently downloaded the complete season of Life is Strange via Game Pass and am currently on episode 5 which is the last one. I saved my game last night and when I went to go on it today it says...
  4. Refunded for duplicate charge but can’t play games now

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Refunded for duplicate charge but can’t play games now: I recently purchased a few games while on sale. For some reason i was charged twice for the purchase. I reached out asking for a refund for one of the charges but not both (thinking that way i...
  5. I can’t get Xbox original games to play on my 360

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can’t get Xbox original games to play on my 360: I have 3 original xbox games that won’t play on my xbox 360. They are all on the list of games that are backwards compatible. I get an error saying the game couldn’t start, try downloading again....
  6. Can’t play Rocket League, says I need to renew Game Pass

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can’t play Rocket League, says I need to renew Game Pass: Alright so I’ve had the Game Pass for about 4 or 5 months now and never had any issues. For whatever reason, when I try to launch Rocket League I’m getting a message saying “Looks like you need to...
  7. Can’t play owned games offline

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can’t play owned games offline: As far as i know it’s not possible to play offline when using gameshare. Did microsoft even think of the impacts this will have on gamers that can not always rely on internet to play. I’m stuck...
  8. I can’t play any of my games

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can’t play any of my games: I cant seem to be able to play any of my games. All it ever says is thati neex to renew my xbox game pass but i dont own that i only own hard disc so i dint know hos to solve this ive contacted...
  9. Can someone help I can’t connect to my friend or play games but can connect to everyone else

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can someone help I can’t connect to my friend or play games but can connect to everyone else: Help i cant connect to 1 friend but can others ee486083-cf98-4008-b0e2-c38ca6222d6f
  10. Can’t join multi player game today. Could play yesterday no problem.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can’t join multi player game today. Could play yesterday no problem.: I tried to join a multiplayer game and got an error message. The error message said this microsoft account doesn’t allow you to join multiplayer games. I’ve been playing multiplayer for weeks...