Can´t play Gears 5 because it kicks me of the online game.

Discus and support Can´t play Gears 5 because it kicks me of the online game. in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; See, i buy the Xbox Game Pass Ultimate to play Gears 5, i install it all fine at this point but the problem comes here, i wanted to play a versus match... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by AlanDe Leija, Sep 12, 2019 at 11:03 AM.

1. AlanDe Leija
    AlanDe Leija Guest

See, i buy the Xbox Game Pass Ultimate to play Gears 5, i install it all fine at this point but the problem comes here, i wanted to play a versus match but i can´t, i´ve got kicked every time i try to join a game.

I have this problem at today and nobody can help me. D:

:)

2. XBF Amber M Win User

Hi Alan,

Thanks for updating us with your reply and screenshot. No worries about the different language, but thanks for translating and providing the screenshot! As the Ambassadors have mentioned previously, there seem to be some random disconnections from the game
    servers that The Coalition Studio is aware of and have posted about on Twitter, so in effect you are not alone.

Here's a link to their Twitter post containing their direct support page that they have set up to help the players: https://twitter.com/CoalitionGears.

I hope that this helps you a bit more!
  3. AlanDe Leija Win User

Pero nunca pude jugar, y todos mis amigos de pc o consola pueden jugar sin problemas y eso me frustra muchísimo

-----

[Mod Translation - But I could never play, and all my pc or console friends can play smoothly and that frustrates me a lot]
  4. SA1NT 0F LI3S Win User

I know the Gears servers have been having some trouble since the release. However, you may be able to remedy this issue by resetting your router.

To do this: 1) Unplug your router from its power source for 60 seconds 2) Plug the router back in and wait for all of the lights to reappear 3) Reconnect to your network
  5. Edgarour Win User

I'm really having a lot of gears 5 problems I'll wait until tomorrow
  6. DanteHellraiser Win User

Unfortunately there are some teething problems with the game. The Coalition know about this and are working the problem as we speak. I, myself have been having problems with glitching as well as that. Unfortunately theres nothing we can do until its patched,
    just wait which hopefully won't be a long time.
Thema:

1. Can´t play Gears 5 because it kicks me of the online game. - Similar Threads - Can´t play Gears

2. I can´t play some games of GamePass

in XBoX Accessibility
    I can´t play some games of GamePass: Hi, as I said in the top, I can´t play some gamepass games, I paid 3 months of Gamepass Ultimate, and I can play Forza Horizon 4 only, but the other games, when I open it appears a screen saying...
  3. Normal Gamepass don`t can play some PC Games

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Normal Gamepass don`t can play some PC Games: Hi, I have the normal Gamepass, so in the last days some new PC games was coming. I used the Gamepass only for PC, so i happy about this. I checked the games, but i can`t play some games,...
  4. I can`t play games.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can`t play games.: Hello, I have a question. I have this problem since today. Yesterday was everything perfect. Whenever I open a game, I can not press anything with the controller and it says that Xbox Live...
  5. I can´t play my game fable 3

in XBoX on Windows
    I can´t play my game fable 3: I buy a game fable 3 a long time ago, but this game was never opened, at the present i try to install and play and that need windows live. I try all in the guide for games for windows, open ports,...
  6. Can`t play Forza horizon 4 on my Pc

in XBoX on Windows
    Can`t play Forza horizon 4 on my Pc: When you click continue to start the game it just doesn`t stop to load but it says that i am logged in. On my laptop the game starts normaly. what can i do?? 4c9ac7d0-3c0c-4a44-a0f0-691e7fd8a6d0
  7. I DON´T CAN PLAY VIDEOGAMES DIGITAL OR PHYSICAL

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I DON´T CAN PLAY VIDEOGAMES DIGITAL OR PHYSICAL: When i want to play games in my xbox one s, physical or digital, in the first mission in anything game, the xbox to stop game and take me to the main menu, and follow the technical support...
  8. Why can´t my kids play Minecraft online?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why can´t my kids play Minecraft online?: Our two oldest boys got a cell phone for Christmas (Huawei Y6). And in that annoyance I created a common gmail they can use on their phones, since I don't want them to have access to my accounts,...
  9. Ubisoft server not available - can`t play last bought of game "The crew 2"

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Ubisoft server not available - can`t play last bought of game "The crew 2": I bought "the crew 2" and have problems to start game. The game wants a ubisoft account, and I don´t reach ubisoft server, of course not availble.... d274a602-0442-4edc-9cb3-b11b6f4c1aab
  10. I can`t play multiplayer of Gears of War 4!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can`t play multiplayer of Gears of War 4!: What`s going on guys! So I`m here for say about a boring problem with Gears of War 4 multiplayer, I`m trying play but I can`t find anything multiplayer match. I`m finding for match and appear...