Cant play gears 5

Discus and support Cant play gears 5 in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hi my local time its 9 pm and i cant still play gears 5 :( 9d37d56c-2b4f-449e-aba3-265275e2f324 Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by SkyDrop69, Sep 9, 2019.

1. SkyDrop69
    SkyDrop69 Guest

Cant play gears 5

Hi my local time its 9 pm and i cant still play gears 5 Cant play gears 5 :(

:)

SkyDrop69, Sep 9, 2019
  2. HaloGan teng Win User

What upcoming games are you excited for??

Cant wait to play Gears 5 😆
  3. DKAY20101 Win User

What is your Favourite Xbox Exclusive so far?

The Gears or War Franchise. Still love playing them to this day and really cant wait for gears 5
  4. matthewiag Win User

¿Gears 5 a good game?

I cant wait to play Gear 5, Not long now until it's Beta Time
  5. DanMen334 Win User

Cant play gears 5

servers had problems, that must be the cause
  6. RoninhoM2906 Win User

Cant play gears 5

The engenieers are working to fix It, sorry for this issue
Thema:

Cant play gears 5

1. Cant play gears 5 - Similar Threads - Cant play gears

2. Why cant I play backwards compatible games on my new Xbox one X?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why cant I play backwards compatible games on my new Xbox one X?: I just recently traded in my old xbox one and got an Xbox one X two days ago but it wont let me play any xbox 360 games that I know are backwards compatible. I tried to play MW3 and MW2 which I...
  3. I cant clip things while playing fortnite on pc

in XBoX on Windows
    I cant clip things while playing fortnite on pc: is there a reason i cannot clip/capture things on fortnite? a4cb2d8b-70d5-4de2-8a3a-7c01e8de06db
  4. cant play on realms

in XBoX Games and Apps
    cant play on realms: im playing Minecraft bedrock on pc. im trying to join my friends realm (hes on switch) and it keeps saying I need to go to aka.ms/accountsettings but it keeps on taking me to a thread instead of...
  5. i bought xbox game passs ultimate but cant play gears 5 on pc

in XBoX on Windows
    i bought xbox game passs ultimate but cant play gears 5 on pc: so i look and can download it only on xbox but my friends play it on pc with xbox game pass ulti need answer cd7ba577-90be-444b-87d1-1748f4f38be4
  6. gears of war 4 cant play offline solo campaign

in XBoX on Windows
    gears of war 4 cant play offline solo campaign: hello i have a litlle problem with gears of war 4. when i try to play solo campaign it says : Failed to create game. A connection to xbox live could not be established. Please check your...
  7. why cant I download gear of war want let me so I can play the game

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    why cant I download gear of war want let me so I can play the game: somehow it want let me download gear of war so I can play is really can u help me so I can as soon I really like gears of war 930ac188-64af-49b0-b801-9ce9276a9e4b
  8. cant play gears of war online keep telling me write a forum

in XBoX Games and Apps
    cant play gears of war online keep telling me write a forum: Cant play gears of online for 2 weeks no. Keep telling me to write to Bigelowe a forum that doesnt reply or fix the problem. Ganertag Location Bronx NY Console Xbox one...
  9. Gears of war 4- Cant play!!! Fix servers!!!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Gears of war 4- Cant play!!! Fix servers!!!: I cant play,because servers are not working. When I was able to play,in past, got kicked for idling,in the middle of a horde match,while running around,many times. The sound keeps going...
  10. Help! I cant play the gears of war 4, appear the message "error with the conection"

in XBoX on Consoles
    Help! I cant play the gears of war 4, appear the message "error with the conection": But my console is conected direct the modem, my questin is if I need haf gold membership to play? 6c166b4a-c64c-43bc-b8e4-1882e63417ce