Can't play Halo Infinite on Xbox One through cloud anymore.

Discus and support Can't play Halo Infinite on Xbox One through cloud anymore. in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; The "play" button on the Halo infinite game card is disappeared on Xbox. I can still play it on mobile, and all the other games works [img]... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Arukurokku, Nov 26, 2021.

1. Arukurokku
    Arukurokku Guest

The "play" button on the Halo infinite game card is disappeared on Xbox. I can still play it on mobile, and all the other games works
    Can't play Halo Infinite on Xbox One through cloud anymore. [​IMG]

:)

Arukurokku, Nov 26, 2021
  2. Ricardo Lechuga Win User

Ok, it's possible that the game has been installed already on the console that would deactivate the cloud option or this account its not the account that has the suscription active as that's the only account that has access to cloud games
  3. ngocphi Win User

It still doesn't replace native
  4. ngocphi Win User

Why would.You play thru cloud you can play native and install locally

It doesn't take a performance hit when you install locally
  5. Ricardo Lechuga Win User

Hi Arukurokku! My name is Ricardo an independent advisor ready to help you with this situation!

Please perform a power cycle reset, follow these steps:

Unplug the power cable from the back of the router, modem, or gateway for 5 minutes. If you have a router and a modem, unplug the power cable from both devices.

Restart your Xbox One console. Press and hold the Xbox button in the center of your Xbox One controller to open the Power Center. Select Restart console and then select Restart. (If the console appears to be frozen, press and hold the Xbox button on the console for 10 seconds, until the console turns off. After the console shuts down, touch the Xbox button on the console again to restart.)

After 5 minutes, plug the modem or gateway in first, and wait for all the lights to return to their normal state.

If you are using a router, plug in the router and wait for all the lights to return to their normal state.
  6. Arukurokku Win User

It didn't work. I also tried unplugging the Ethernet cable and restarting the console.
Thema:

1. Can't play Halo Infinite on Xbox One through cloud anymore. - Similar Threads - Can't play Halo

2. I can't play Halo Infinite

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can't play Halo Infinite: I always get this error, I already uninstalled and installed it several times, the game is installed on another disk, not on the "C:" [img] 726525f9-a77a-4ba7-a2c5-0b452d8357a0
  3. can't play or install Halo Infinite Multiplayer Beta when another console user with Game...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    can't play or install Halo Infinite Multiplayer Beta when another console user with Game...: OK... this is strange I think. We have multiple user accounts on the Xbox Series X. One user has Game Pass Ultimate. That user's Home Xbox is not assigned to this Xbox, but it is on another. We...
  4. Can't join Friends halo Game on MCC worked once the first time we played and then never again

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't join Friends halo Game on MCC worked once the first time we played and then never again: Can't join Friends halo Game on MCC worked once the first time we played and then never again Xbox networking says everything is open. We try joining each others games using social and get an...
  5. I can't play Halo Reach campaign on Halo MCC

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can't play Halo Reach campaign on Halo MCC: When I try to open the campaign, the screen goes black, as if it were going to load, but after 3 seconds is goes back to the menu. What do I do? ae77a998-c293-42b1-b954-486ad81f5381
  6. Halo Infinite Beta Help (PC) - I just got invited to play, but I can't find where to join.

in XboX Insiders
    Halo Infinite Beta Help (PC) - I just got invited to play, but I can't find where to join.: So I just got a message from Xbox saying that I get to play Halo this weekend. It says to download the Xbox Insiders Hub and join the "Halo Infinite - Insider" program. I downloaded the app from...
  7. I can't play the halo infinite flight

in XboX Insiders
    I can't play the halo infinite flight: Hi, I entered the halo infinite 2nd flight and was opted to join but for some reason it only gives me access through my Xbox, I signed up with both my Xbox one and PC, since it asked me what...
  8. Can't play online coop Halo MCC. How to connect via LAN?

in XBoX on Windows
    Can't play online coop Halo MCC. How to connect via LAN?: Heavy stuttering and freezing when playing coop with friend in same room in same network for Halo MCC on steam PC. LAN mode does not work - friend does not appear at all....
  9. Can't play Halo MCC via microsoft game pass...

in XBoX on Windows
    Can't play Halo MCC via microsoft game pass...: Hello.. It's been a while since i've last played halo1 (haven't played any other), it's also been a while since i've had a computer (9 years) But i really like the game pass idea and the option...
  10. I can't play multiplayer on Halo: The Master Chief Collection

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can't play multiplayer on Halo: The Master Chief Collection: Every time i try to play something on multiplayer in Halo MCC, it always says connecting with servers and below says that contacting to transport services please wait and I wait and nothing...