Can't play Halo MCC on PC.

Discus and support Can't play Halo MCC on PC. in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; Good day. After ODST release, I reinstalled the whole game. First thing first, the game had no icon. Launch the game, go to play some multiplayer,... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by ManuelJurado1, Oct 17, 2020 at 11:13 AM.

1. Can't play Halo MCC on PC.

Good day. After ODST release, I reinstalled the whole game. First thing first, the game had no icon.

Launch the game, go to play some multiplayer, empty lobbies. Weird, it wasn't late.

Then I go into the campaign. "Your game isn't installed" but it was. So I hit the button, and tried again. Chose difficulty and got into the loading screen, which automatically got me back to the main menu. Went into Halo 2, managed to not get kicked out
    inmediately and found out chrome, discord, and other apps had just crashed. Out of Memory, the system said, but this game was made to run in a potato and I had 16 GB of RAM, so there was no way this could be happening.

I can't play the game, literally impossible. Reinstaled, but it won't just work.

:)

ManuelJurado1, Oct 17, 2020 at 11:13 AM
  2. D4vid 360 Win User

Halo Master Chief Collection

Confirm: halo MCC is not play anywhere, you have to buy it on pc.
  3. IntenseJames Win User

I Cant Play halo 2 anniversary campaign

I can't play any of the 4 campaigns in Halo MCC.
  4. DAZZA 433 Win User

Halo

I am currently playing my way through Halo MCC, Can't wait for halo 6 to release
  5. PalmettoBling Win User

Halo 5 guardians

Halo 5: Forge is available, which has some features, and allows you to create maps and play limited multiplayer, but for now that is the extent of its availability on PC. That said, it wouldn't be completely wild to think that they would, at one point,
    put it out on PC either standalone, as an add-on for MCC, or package it into MCC at a later date. For now I'm pretty sure their focus is on Halo: Reach on PC (+ Steam) via the MCC and Halo: Infinite, so I wouldn't hold my breath. Would be nice to round out
    that series and further increase the value of MCC or Xbox Game Pass for PC.
  6. Zenosos Win User

Xbox Live down

MCC was down as there was an update giving PC owners Halo Combat Evolved Anniversary game playable now. Stay tuned for more such issues to indicate when the other halo games will release for PC MCC
Thema:

Can't play Halo MCC on PC.

1. Can't play Halo MCC on PC. - Similar Threads - Can't play Halo

2. No puedo jugar halo aniversary en Xbox ONE con game pass [Mod Translation - I can't play...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    No puedo jugar halo aniversary en Xbox ONE con game pass [Mod Translation - I can't play...: Hola buenas tardes pudieras ayudarme con mi juego recien lo acabo de instalar le doy click inicia pero al momento de pedirme que le de al boton de star se traba y se escucha un ruido asi tipo...
  3. I can't play Halo The Master Chief collection with my account

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can't play Halo The Master Chief collection with my account: Hi, I'm having a problem trying to use my account in halo master chief collection. When I enter the game and press start, it hangs, makes a noise and returns me to the home screen. The problem...
  4. No puedo jugar Halo The Master chef colection con mi cuenta [Mod Translation - I can't play...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    No puedo jugar Halo The Master chef colection con mi cuenta [Mod Translation - I can't play...: No puedo ingresar a halo con mi cuenta solo con otra, hay alguna solución para este problema? [Mod Translation - I can not enter halo with my account only with another, is there any solution to...
  5. I can't play halo 5 guardians

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can't play halo 5 guardians: Hi i am having problems whit halo 5 i can't play any custom games when i try joining one i enter the lobby and the game says the match is loading after a few second the game says i have been...
  6. no puedo jugar halo en lumia[Translation-I can't play halo in lumia]

in XBoX Games and Apps
    no puedo jugar halo en lumia[Translation-I can't play halo in lumia]: con la actualización de la aplicación llamada Xbox (ahora compañero de Xbox) ya no puedo jugar halo spartan assault y halo spartan strike solo me sale el error de que tengo que iniciar sesión pero...
  7. Can't update or play halo wars 2 and sea of thieves.

in XBoX on Windows
    Can't update or play halo wars 2 and sea of thieves.: Hello there. When I attempt to open or update either of these apps, most likely any app I instal actually, they just open and then close combined with a small pop-up window reading ''this app can...
  8. Can't play Halo 2 on Xbox 360

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't play Halo 2 on Xbox 360: Halo 2 simply won't work on my Xbox 360. As soon as the game tries to boot up, it gives me an error message saying that the game couldn't start and that I should redownload it (I wish it was that...
  9. I can't play halo 5 anymore

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can't play halo 5 anymore: I paid for and downloaded Halo 5 Guardians but a couple days ago it came up with an error, I tried to restart my Xbox one but when I launched halo it showed the error, I kept checking my bank...
  10. Can't play multiplayer in halo 3 back compat!

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't play multiplayer in halo 3 back compat!: My profile doesn't have gold buy my brother's does and his is the home xbox. I am signed into his as well as mine. I can play other online games but for what ever reason when I try to play...