Cant' play hard copy of Destiny because free trial

Discus and support Cant' play hard copy of Destiny because free trial in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I got the free trial of Destiny a while back. Now I have the hard copy. I can't play it because of the free trial. Is there any way to fix this?... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by MelanieStila, Sep 6, 2019.

1. MelanieStila
    MelanieStila Guest

I got the free trial of Destiny a while back. Now I have the hard copy. I can't play it because of the free trial. Is there any way to fix this?

:)

MelanieStila, Sep 6, 2019
  2. XA JJKILLERs Win User

I got the free trial of Destiny a while back. Now I have the hard copy. I can't play it because of the free trial. Is there any way to fix this?
    Uninstall the trial
  3. Miku Sakuya Win User

If all else fails assuming its not fixed the end all be all solution would be soft factory resetting the console and leaving your games or hard but that requires reinstalling
  4. Exodus Scalpel Win User

Try performing a hard reset. Hold the power button on the console for 8 seconds or until the power shuts down completely.
    Unplug the power cord from the back of the console for 5 minutes.
    Plug the power cord back in and restart the console.
  5. Korhog Win User

Do you have error code or something that?

Free trial must be a full version with locked activities.
  6. MelanieStila Win User

Yes. First I uninstalled the game and all the DLC's with it and then did a power-cycle. Still nothing.
Thema:

1. Cant' play hard copy of Destiny because free trial - Similar Threads - Cant' play hard

2. I cant play MX unleashed on my 360. It says 360 hard drive required

in XBoX on Consoles
    I cant play MX unleashed on my 360. It says 360 hard drive required: So I downloaded MX unleashed today as the free game with gold live. Its installed but whenever I start it, a screen appears saying I need to attach xbox 360 hard drive to play this game. I am able...
  3. I cant play events, unless i can play daily event and other games

in XBoX on Mobile
    I cant play events, unless i can play daily event and other games: I dont know the reason but some days ago all events run correctly, and now i can play daily ones , but in special events it apperas that a connexion is needed... 40bce75d-5920-4537-9229-d1243997c599
  4. I cant play or install a game that bought last year from the xbox store. When i look at the...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I cant play or install a game that bought last year from the xbox store. When i look at the...: I preordered Call of Duty Modern Warfare digital last year, but now i cant play the game or install it. When i look at the game In the games store it says i can buy it....
  5. Why Cant I Play The Game I Own

in XBoX on Windows
    Why Cant I Play The Game I Own: I have bought Minecraft on Xbox 360 and Xbox One. Recently I bought a laptop which runs Windows 10, but for some reason none of the xbox apps recognize that I own Minecraft Windows 10 edition....
  6. cant play rainbow six siege.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    cant play rainbow six siege.: Hi I cant play rainbow six siege. i don't understand, i can play every game online and multiplayer except for rainbow six siege every time, i am trying to find a match it gives me this number...
  7. Cant find cross play privacy setting so i cant play minecraft with friends.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cant find cross play privacy setting so i cant play minecraft with friends.: Im trying to play minecraft with my friends and they are both on xbox but im on PS4 and it isnt working because it is saying "You cannot add friends because of how your Microsoft Account is set...
  8. Cant play battlefield 4

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cant play battlefield 4: Cant play battlefield 4, it acts like its loading but puts me back at home need help 02c57cb1-9b62-4ef3-a6fe-e6132f59512a
  9. cant update any game cant play any game and my xbox dosent detect the hard drive

in XBoX on Consoles
    cant update any game cant play any game and my xbox dosent detect the hard drive: i can't update my xbox games and the update window is just loading and dont load anything and when i open any game xbox jumps me out of the game and my xbox can't read my hard drive anymore this...
  10. cant update any game cant play any game and my xbox dosent detect the hard drive

in XBoX on Consoles
    cant update any game cant play any game and my xbox dosent detect the hard drive: i can't update my xbox games and the update window is just loading and dont load anything and when i open any game xbox jumps me out of the game and my xbox can't read my hard drive anymore this...