Cant' play hard copy of Destiny because free trial

Discus and support Cant' play hard copy of Destiny because free trial in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I got the free trial of Destiny a while back. Now I have the hard copy. I can't play it because of the free trial. Is there any way to fix this?... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by MelanieStila, Sep 6, 2019.

1. MelanieStila
    MelanieStila Guest

I got the free trial of Destiny a while back. Now I have the hard copy. I can't play it because of the free trial. Is there any way to fix this?

:)

MelanieStila, Sep 6, 2019
Thema:

1. Cant' play hard copy of Destiny because free trial - Similar Threads - Cant' play hard

2. Why cant I play backwards compatible games on my new Xbox one X?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why cant I play backwards compatible games on my new Xbox one X?: I just recently traded in my old xbox one and got an Xbox one X two days ago but it wont let me play any xbox 360 games that I know are backwards compatible. I tried to play MW3 and MW2 which I...
  3. I cant clip things while playing fortnite on pc

in XBoX on Windows
    I cant clip things while playing fortnite on pc: is there a reason i cannot clip/capture things on fortnite? a4cb2d8b-70d5-4de2-8a3a-7c01e8de06db
  4. cant play on realms

in XBoX Games and Apps
    cant play on realms: im playing Minecraft bedrock on pc. im trying to join my friends realm (hes on switch) and it keeps saying I need to go to aka.ms/accountsettings but it keeps on taking me to a thread instead of...
  5. i bought xbox game passs ultimate but cant play gears 5 on pc

in XBoX on Windows
    i bought xbox game passs ultimate but cant play gears 5 on pc: so i look and can download it only on xbox but my friends play it on pc with xbox game pass ulti need answer cd7ba577-90be-444b-87d1-1748f4f38be4
  6. i cant play onling

in XBoX Accessibility
    i cant play onling: why cant i not play onling any more f1389c5f-4438-4f4e-baf7-d10c353b9b37
  7. Cant play a downloaded game

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cant play a downloaded game: I downloaded the game "conker live and reloaded" that is a xbox original, but i'm trying to play the game but it says "it was not possible start the game. Download the game again" but i tried to...
  8. Cant even play because I cant sign in

in XboX Networking Hardware
    Cant even play because I cant sign in: Cant even play because I cant sign in Such a large multi-billion dollar company and it has not backup plan when their primary servers go down. Maybe hurricane Dorian knocked out their servers?...
  9. cant update any game cant play any game and my xbox dosent detect the hard drive

in XBoX on Consoles
    cant update any game cant play any game and my xbox dosent detect the hard drive: i can't update my xbox games and the update window is just loading and dont load anything and when i open any game xbox jumps me out of the game and my xbox can't read my hard drive anymore this...
  10. cant update any game cant play any game and my xbox dosent detect the hard drive

in XBoX on Consoles
    cant update any game cant play any game and my xbox dosent detect the hard drive: i can't update my xbox games and the update window is just loading and dont load anything and when i open any game xbox jumps me out of the game and my xbox can't read my hard drive anymore this...