Can’t play Jump Force with Gold and Game Pass

Discus and support Can’t play Jump Force with Gold and Game Pass in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I have recently got JUMP FORCE for PC and i wanted to recreate my character from XBOX. I played the game when i got game pass for free for a month but... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by YourDaSellsAvon, Sep 27, 2020.

1. Can’t play Jump Force with Gold and Game Pass

I have recently got JUMP FORCE for PC and i wanted to recreate my character from XBOX. I played the game when i got game pass for free for a month but didnt play it since

i got Game pass for 3 months from Discord and have redeemed it and bought gold for a month but i still cant go on jump force as the error shows

Can’t play Jump Force with Gold and Game Pass [​IMG]

:)

YourDaSellsAvon, Sep 27, 2020
  2. Lov10sBeauty Win User

What's your favorite anime game?

I don´t like anime games but I have played jump force.
  3. Lov10sBeauty Win User

What's your favorite anime game?

I don´t like anime games but I have played jump force.
  4. Smwutches Win User

That game was recently removed from Game Pass. You would need to purchase it in order to continue playing.
  5. HyperVenom523 Win User

Que juego esperan mas? Metro Exodus o Far Cry New Daw? (Mod Translation: What game do you expect more? Metro Exodus or Far Cry New Daw?)

Yo por el momento voy a comprarme Jump Force y Metro Exodus... Crackdown 3 lo pruebo con el Game Pass...

*Mod translation*

For the moment I'm going to buy Jump Force and Metro Exodus... Crackdown 3 I try it with the Game Pass...
  6. Smwutches Win User

I bought the game pass to get jump force and other games 4 free but I don’t see it there. Did they remove jump force on the Xbox game pass?

Jump Force was removed on the 15th.

You can cancel the subscription at http://account.microsoft.com If you cancel the subscription you will not be able to play any other games you've downloaded through Game Pass unless
    you purchase them.
Thema:

1. Can’t play Jump Force with Gold and Game Pass - Similar Threads - Can’t play Jump

2. Can’t play nba2k16/17 in 2020

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can’t play nba2k16/17 in 2020: After 2k21 came out, grinding the fame and seeing its trash ive wanted to reinstall 2k16 and 17, but it says the games where removed from the xbox store. Its not in my ready to install section...
  3. Can’t play Campaign in Call of Duty Modern Warfare

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can’t play Campaign in Call of Duty Modern Warfare: I recently downloaded and installed Call of Duy Modern Warfare, including Campaign Pack 1, Campaign Pack 2, Multiplayer Pack and Special Ops Pack 1. When I am at the main menu and select Campaign...
  4. I can’t play oblivion offline

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can’t play oblivion offline: Oblivion works fine online but when im offline and do a power cycle it crashes whenever i launch it. not only that but when i go back online it works again. i own the disk for this and its...
  5. Can’t play Modern Warefare

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can’t play Modern Warefare: I bought modern warefare for split screen. Since the season 6 update i have been getting the error DLC 2 is missing and then store is unavailable. This has been the case for a week now. i read...
  6. Can’t play my game(s)?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can’t play my game(s)?: When i want to play any game after logging in it tells me it is being olayed currently on another console but my other console is turned off? Why does it not let me play?...
  7. Can’t play Left 4 Dead on Xbox One

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can’t play Left 4 Dead on Xbox One: I bought Left 4 Dead at Walmart to play on my Xbox One. When I put the disc in to install and play there’s an error message that slides over the disc icon and I can’t install it. The message is...
  8. I can’t play owned games

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can’t play owned games: So even though it’s more conveniant, I always get my games in physical form rather than digitally. But I do own 4 games in digital version. I can play 1 of them just fine like normal, Unravel. But...
  9. I can’t play servers or realms

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can’t play servers or realms: [img] I cant play servers and my account had recently gotten hack so im pre sure it has sum to do with that i managed to change my password but it still doesnt let me do servers...
  10. i’m part of the xbox insiders club and I can’t play APEX legends, is this possibly related...

in XboX Insiders
    i’m part of the xbox insiders club and I can’t play APEX legends, is this possibly related...: so for a little extra info, i’ve tried twice now to play apex, I can start the game up and stuff but when I actually try to matchmake, I don’t seem to find a match, nor do i get an error, tell me...