Can't play KOF98UM, part of Xbox Game Pass

Discus and support Can't play KOF98UM, part of Xbox Game Pass in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Can anyone play this game KOF98UM (The King of Fighters '98: Ultimate Match)on your Xbox One? I have Xbox Game Pass subscription, and this game is in... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Mario0504, May 23, 2020 at 12:03 PM.

1. Mario0504
    Mario0504 Guest

Can anyone play this game KOF98UM (The King of Fighters '98: Ultimate Match)on your Xbox One? I have Xbox Game Pass subscription, and this game is in it. It will leave by 5/31. But I can't play it free, it
    seems I have to buy it. But it's still in XGP. Anyone who has XGP has the same issue?

:)

2. Mario0504 Win User

Thank you. I also chat with support online, the support people's name was April. She asked me to buy it first, and then requested refund to play this game. It sounded weird but I did buy. So now I can play. Still waiting for the refund since it is handled
    by another team. Will post back if I get refund.
  3. TylerT80 Win User

I spoke with customer support and it is not on game pass despite showing in the game pass menu and saying it was leaving on the 31st
  4. Iggsy81 Win User

XBONE fightsticks and backwards compatible games

Just an update: I can inform all the xbox one fightstick i mentioned works fine with KOF98UM via backwards compat. Haven't tried other games.
  5. CrazY1985 Win User

XBOX ONE GAME PASS

It allows you to download all the games that are part of the game pass program.

As soon as the fee month ends, you can't play the games anymore.
  6. Obsessive Power Win User

Game Pass for PC

Hi,

It's up to publishers whether their PC games become part of the 'Play Anywhere' service and thus be also available on Game Pass. Microsoft can't force them to join in.
Thema:

1. Can't play KOF98UM, part of Xbox Game Pass - Similar Threads - Can't play KOF98UM

2. Why can't my child add friends while playing Minecraft on his iPhone?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why can't my child add friends while playing Minecraft on his iPhone?: I've been at this for two hours. One of my children can add friends. One gets a message about needing to make a change to their privacy settings. They're the same age (twins), and as far as I can...
  3. Trying to play Virtua Fighter 2 digital DL and am kicked off Xbox Live , can't play...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Trying to play Virtua Fighter 2 digital DL and am kicked off Xbox Live , can't play...: Everytime! I just purchased and am so frustrated. I have reinstalled my profile and everything. my xbox never disconnects until now with this game. any help is appreciated!!...
  4. Can't play multiplayer Minecraft

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't play multiplayer Minecraft: Can't play Minecraft says account is not set up for multiplayer but I have check both through the Xbox app and on my Xbox to make sure playing multiplayer is on how can i fix this I can play...
  5. i can't play online apex legends

in XBoX Accessibility
    i can't play online apex legends: [img] I have this problem since the last update I enter the loading screen and I remove myself from the server c56a725f-cf6a-41ad-8dfc-45bbe45991bb
  6. forza 4 onlıne oynuyamıyorum [Edit - Translation] - i can't play forza 4 online

in XBoX Games and Apps
    forza 4 onlıne oynuyamıyorum [Edit - Translation] - i can't play forza 4 online: merhaba forza 4 te hıcbır sekılde onlıne oynuyamıyorum fotograftakı gıbı teredo ve sunucya baglanmıyor ınternette denemedıgım cozum kalmadı lutfen yardımcı olun [Edit - Translation] - hello forza...
  7. Can't play PC building Simulator on Game streaming app

in XboX Insiders
    Can't play PC building Simulator on Game streaming app: I can launch the game but when I'm on the menu there is still the loading icon and the screen is greyish and I can't do anything... Only happens in game streaming. submitted by...
  8. I joined the RTX beta, and have a PC capable of playing it, but can't join any RTX ready...

in XboX Insiders
    I joined the RTX beta, and have a PC capable of playing it, but can't join any RTX ready...: So I bought a custom gaming pc to try the RTX beta. The computer has 16GB RAM, the NVIDIA RTX 2060 GPU, and an intel core i7 CPU. I signed up for the beta, and could install the beta, but when I...
  9. Purchased Disk Games are not showing up on game library and can't play EA games online.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Purchased Disk Games are not showing up on game library and can't play EA games online.: All the games we purchased for our XBOX ONE on a disk, when loaded onto the machine, are not showing up in our account. We also cannot connect to play those same games that are EA online with the...
  10. Can't play campaigns on call of duty modern warfare

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't play campaigns on call of duty modern warfare: I only play campaigns on call of duty modern warfare but now it says I "you are missing one or more Single Player DLC packs. Please download and install". I hit exit and it says the store is...