Can't play logged off

Discus and support Can't play logged off in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; One doubt that I have: can I play logged off? Xbox live is off and I intended to play the Witcher 3 logged off but it ain't working. Once ago tried to... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by XvDeedee, Sep 9, 2019.

1. XvDeedee
    XvDeedee Guest

Can't play logged off

One doubt that I have: can I play logged off? Xbox live is off and I intended to play the Witcher 3 logged off but it ain't working. Once ago tried to play GTA 5 single play campaign, it starts but you can't save your progress unless you're logged in.

Is there anyway to play and ssave progress logged off or I have always to be logged in?

:)

XvDeedee, Sep 9, 2019
Thema:

Can't play logged off

1. Can't play logged off - Similar Threads - Can't play logged

2. I can't play multiplayer in Forza Horizon 4 on PC

in XBoX on Windows
    I can't play multiplayer in Forza Horizon 4 on PC: Type of NAT says : Teredo is unable to qualify, and connectivity is blocked. I used this "tutorial" https://support.xbox.com/en-CA/xbox-on-windows/social/troubleshoot-party-chat and it didn't...
  3. Why can't I play my older PC / GFWL games?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why can't I play my older PC / GFWL games?: I realize that Games for Windows Live shut down some time ago so that no more purchases can be made. However, I used to be able to access my old games still. However, when I try to sign in now to...
  4. Why I can't hide a game that I didn't played in my gamertag?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why I can't hide a game that I didn't played in my gamertag?: Why I can't hide a game that I didn't played in my gamertag? The game Battlefiled: Bad Company 2 persists in my gamertag historic. My brother installed the game on my Xbox and I only accidentally...
  5. Is it me or the people who own the Call of Duty: Black Ops 4 Season Pass can't play DLC...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Is it me or the people who own the Call of Duty: Black Ops 4 Season Pass can't play DLC...: I'm not sure what is wrong but I can play DLC maps in private online from multiplayer but in public online from multiplayer... There no chosing DLC maps. 33e39ed9-4994-494d-a0ab-bde9e6234802
  6. Can't log in to play Sea of Thieves

in XBoX on Windows
    Can't log in to play Sea of Thieves: Hi, When i want to play Sea of Thieves, the game ask me to log in. When i want to log in in the xBox app, I can't, the app says it needs to install "Xbox identity provider" to log me in. When i...
  7. Remote play but can't log in

in XBoX on Windows
    Remote play but can't log in: Every time I try to log into my xbox live account from my windows 10 laptop I get error 0x8000000D saying I can't log in right now and to try again later but I have been trying for weeks. Please...
  8. Can't play Fable 2/3 as my account won't log in the xbox live

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't play Fable 2/3 as my account won't log in the xbox live: Hi everyone I just bought my xbox one and was extremly happy that i would be able to play my favourite games again, fable. Unfortunately for me, every time i try to play it tells me i am...
  9. ​i was playing xbox FORTNITE and after the power dip i can't log in anymore​

in XBoX on Consoles
    ​i was playing xbox FORTNITE and after the power dip i can't log in anymore​: i was playing xbox FORTNITE and after the power dip i can't log in anymore 1bdbfcd8-6338-4e71-97d9-9010f152394e
  10. I can't log on to my xbox accountT so therefore I can't play any games on my xbox

in XBoX on Consoles
    I can't log on to my xbox accountT so therefore I can't play any games on my xbox: my xbox will not let me log onto my account. It has been like the start of last week and so as a result of this I can't play any games e1c507f7-3d2b-4734-851a-cda758176909