Cant play Minecraft after account migration

Discus and support Cant play Minecraft after account migration in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I migrated my Mojang account to my Microsoft account and now when I use the launcher it tells me I can play the demo or buy it. I already own but... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Phoenixblue022, Jan 15, 2022.

1. Cant play Minecraft after account migration

I migrated my Mojang account to my Microsoft account and now when I use the launcher it tells me I can play the demo or buy it. I already own but clicked purchase to see what happened it takes me to the store were it says I already own the game and gives me the prompt to download it I deleted the old install used the new link and then tried to login and the launcher still tells me to buy it even though the store still says I own it.

:)

Phoenixblue022, Jan 15, 2022
  2. Francia J. Win User

Thank you very much for the update. Can you please uninstall the Minecraft Launcher then reinstall it directly on the link where you're being directly?
  3. atowaku Win User

Cant play minecraft after account migration

I’ve reached out. Wanted to ask if they reply do I get an email or notification that they did? Thanks.
  4. Francia J. Win User

5. Phoenixblue022 Win User

When I click buy from the Minecraft launcher it takes me to this website https://www.minecraft.net/en-us/store/minecraft-java-edition?ref=Launcher I'm not logged in and it has the option to purchase Minecraft but after logging in to the that website with same Microsoft account that I had logged into the Minecraft launcher with the purchase option is replaced with Already own Minecraft? Download it again. and the launcher download button.
  6. Jesse E' Win User

Cant play minecraft after account migration

Thema:

1. Cant play Minecraft after account migration - Similar Threads - Cant play Minecraft

2. Bought minecraft but cant play it

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Bought minecraft but cant play it: I bought minecraft from the official website and it was sent to my paypal but when i open the launcher, all it says is that i can play the demo. 75da68b8-1402-4a7b-986e-21ee586380d7
  3. Cant play Multi-player on Minecraft

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cant play Multi-player on Minecraft: I recently got a XSX and replaced old Main Xbox in main room...moved old Main Xbox in kids room....and removed even older Xbox (which will be sold) out of kids room. Now switched the new XSX as...
  4. im not in microsoft family but i cant play minecraft multiplayer help

in XBoX Accessibility
    im not in microsoft family but i cant play minecraft multiplayer help: im not in microsoft family but i cant play minecraft multiplayer help, i dont understand i just got microsoft because i want to migrade my minecraft account but after that i cant play multiplayer...
  5. Cant play minecraft because it says im not old enough. I cant seem to update my date of birth

in XBoX Accessibility
    Cant play minecraft because it says im not old enough. I cant seem to update my date of birth: Hey my name is Renae and I am wondering if you could speed the process up. I have just purchased Minecraft however cant install it or play the game because apparently my date of birth on my...
  6. I cant play minecraft windows 10 edition, re bought the game for $20, still cant play the...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I cant play minecraft windows 10 edition, re bought the game for $20, still cant play the...: On my old PC i owned minecraft windows 10 edition, and it was linked to my xbox account. I reset my hard drive and i cant play it anymore, it wont show up in windows search or anything, so i...
  7. Can someone please help me i cant play minecraft multiplayer

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can someone please help me i cant play minecraft multiplayer: my account is about 22 years old and it doesn't let me play minecraft multiplayer on pc this is really frustrating i want to use my outlook account i dont like having too many accounts someone...
  8. Cant play minecraft dungeons and minecraft java edition.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Cant play minecraft dungeons and minecraft java edition.: First up: I cant play Minecraft dungeons. I got it through the game pass, but every time I launch it, it says unable to verify game ownership. As for Minecraft java: I ported my Mojang account to...
  9. Cant play minecraft after account migration

in XBoX Accessibility
    Cant play minecraft after account migration: Hi, so after I migrated my minecraft account to Microsoft there have been some issues. The main one is that I cant play multiplayer. I already went into my xbox settings for privacy and turned on...
  10. I migrated my minecraft accont and i cant play on multplayer

in XBoX Accessibility
    I migrated my minecraft accont and i cant play on multplayer: [img] this is hapening and I dont know what Im going to do because multplayers is why I play the minecraft, SOMEONE KNOW WHAT THE F HAPEND HERE? I NEED TO KNOW 1eb479d4-0626-4bb9-a655-81fb8848411c