Cant play minecraft after merging account?

Discus and support Cant play minecraft after merging account? in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I merged account with mojang and microsoft at the start of the rollout but now when i log into my microsoft account i dont own minecraft, at all, and... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Fabian Adlertz Bertzén, Aug 14, 2022.

1. Cant play minecraft after merging account?

I merged account with mojang and microsoft at the start of the rollout but now when i log into my microsoft account i dont own minecraft, at all, and im sure i completed the process because i can no longer log in using the mojang account or request a password reset, what to do?

:)

Fabian Adlertz Bertzén, Aug 14, 2022
  2. Francia J. Win User

Hi Fabian, I hope you're doing great despite the issue you're experiencing. I am an Independent advisor and I am here to help you in regard to your concern.

This may mean that you're signed in under the wrong Microsoft account where you may have migrated your Mojang account. Let's validate.

First, please sign in to this link and check if you can see the game as owned from there: https://www.minecraft.net/en-us/profile

Also, on your Minecraft Launcher, kindly sign in under all Microsoft accounts that you may have used.

For your reference, you can check this link: https://help.minecraft.net/hc/en-us/articles/44...

Note: This is a non-Microsoft website. The page appears to be providing accurate, safe information. Watch out for ads on the site that may advertise products frequently classified as a PUP (Potentially Unwanted Products). Thoroughly research any product advertised on the site before you decide to download and install it.
  3. [Farscape] Win User

How do I use my minecraft.net account on Minecraft Windows 10 edition?

you cant they are completely different systems.

they are currently working on it. eventually they will merge them and you will then need to use your microsoft account for both versions of minecraft.
  4. SoRoSparrow Win User

Minecraft Java Edition

Bonjour and Hello!

I hope it's okay if I reply this in English, you can maybe use a translator.

Did you try the Merge feature on MineCraft?
    It's best to read further information about it: Merging Minecraft Accounts.

Also, by reading further:
    What will happen to my Mojang account after I migrate to a Microsoft account?

You won't need it anymore! After migrating you'll use your Microsoft account to log in to the Minecraft Launcher to play the game and log in to minecraft.net to manage your settings.

So perhaps try the Microsoft account.

Hope this works!
    Sparrow
  5. JT_123456789 Win User

I bought Minecraft: Bedrock, but my Microsoft account says I don't own the game

Well, it used to be called Minecraft PE but I thought it got merged with Minecraft Bedrock
  6. Substance 360 Win User

Cant do anything with Skype

My accounts are not merged when going on website link.

And i cant merge it on xbox as I cant sign out. Ive reinstalled the app multiple times and no luck. I wonder whats going on.
Thema:

1. Cant play minecraft after merging account? - Similar Threads - Cant play minecraft

2. Cant play minecraft after buying it

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cant play minecraft after buying it: So I just got a key for minecraft and everything worked just fine, it says I got it in microsoft store and in the minecraft web, but whenever I try to launch the launcher I get the error:...
  3. I bought Minecraft Bedrock Edition on my phone and now I cant play Bedrock Edition on my...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I bought Minecraft Bedrock Edition on my phone and now I cant play Bedrock Edition on my...: So a few years back I bought Minecraft Bedrock Edition (Pocket Edition) on my moms Apple phone, today I recovered her apple ID and reinstalled Minecraft. I could play Minecraft on my phone...
  4. Cant play minecraft multiplayer

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cant play minecraft multiplayer: I migrated my mojang account and I suddenly couldnt play multiplayer, i tried clicking on the privacy setting and it brought me to a page saying i was in a family group, so i went to...
  5. cant play minecraft multiplayer anymore

in XBoX Games and Apps
    cant play minecraft multiplayer anymore: the title. i bought the game last year and this year i somehow can no longer play multiplayer. ive fixed my settings a dozen times. ive also heard that you need gold to play online but why cant i...
  6. Cant play minecraft multiplayer

in XBoX Accessibility
    Cant play minecraft multiplayer: My minecraft is telling me that I cannot play minecraft online, and when I go to try and change my xbox/microsoft settings it tells me I am unable to change them because my account is either a...
  7. i cant play minecraft java online on my laptop

in XBoX Accessibility
    i cant play minecraft java online on my laptop: when i want to change it is says sign in to the page privacy and online security 2 enter the gamertag of the account which you want to change but there is no place to put my account name in...
  8. I cant play minecraft dongens with other people

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I cant play minecraft dongens with other people: I cant play Minecraft dungeons because of online play when I click play it says its restricted and I won't let me play with friends (by the way I bought it on steam)...
  9. I bought Minecraft Bedrock Edition on my Xbox One but cant play it on PC, any help?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I bought Minecraft Bedrock Edition on my Xbox One but cant play it on PC, any help?: So 3 years ago i bought minecraft, now I bought my first PC and wanted to play Minecraft Bedrock. It says I need to buy it again even though i bought it on XBOX One...
  10. Cant Play Minecraft Multiplayer After Account Migration

in XBoX Accessibility
    Cant Play Minecraft Multiplayer After Account Migration: So earlier today I migrated my mojang account to microsoft, since then whenever I have tried to play a multiplayer server the message " failed to login null " appears. In my microsoft family I am...