Cant Play Minecraft Multiplayer After Account Migration

Discus and support Cant Play Minecraft Multiplayer After Account Migration in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; So earlier today I migrated my mojang account to microsoft, since then whenever I have tried to play a multiplayer server the message " failed to login... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by AaronCarbery, Apr 11, 2022.

1. AaronCarbery
    AaronCarbery Guest

So earlier today I migrated my mojang account to microsoft, since then whenever I have tried to play a multiplayer server the message " failed to login null " appears.

In my microsoft family I am an 18+ organizer and have my settings such as allow multiplayer games turned on to allow. I have tried countless things such as leaving and rejoining my microsoft family but there is still no fix. Could anyone tell me a solution,

Thanks

:)

AaronCarbery, Apr 11, 2022
  2. ultimatechibby Win User

Minecraft migration (Xbox account)

my minecraft did not let me play multiplayer after migration
  3. Ricardo Lechuga Win User

Cant play multiplayer on Minecraft after migrating account.

Hi LukePesce! My name is Ricardo an independent advisor ready to help you with this situation!

After the adult account creates the family and adds the minor's account to his family In order for you to be able to play multiplayer, you must change the privacy settings of your account. It can be done here

https://account.xbox.com/settings

[​IMG]
  4. andersonpassos Win User

Thank you for contact us! I'm Anderson, an Independent Consultant and a Microsoft user like you.

good afternoon

To change the privacy settings your account must be an adult account, otherwise you will not have access.

see it in your privacy settings:

https://support.xbox.com/en-us/help/family-onli...

if your account is for a child, you need an adult account to link your account and manage your privacy settings
  5. PedroQuental Win User

Cant play multiplayer on Minecraft after migrating account.

I have the same problem but I didn´t ask my parents for the permission to be able to play online.

6. ChappieHeart Win User

Hi,

Just in for my previous reply, just letting you know the issue is fixed :)

I believe there was a server issue on the Xbox server preventing parental controls from updating. That issue appears to have been patched.

Thanks for your help! :)
Thema:

1. Cant Play Minecraft Multiplayer After Account Migration - Similar Threads - Cant Play Minecraft

2. Cant play minecraft after buying it

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cant play minecraft after buying it: So I just got a key for minecraft and everything worked just fine, it says I got it in microsoft store and in the minecraft web, but whenever I try to launch the launcher I get the error:...
  3. I bought Minecraft Bedrock Edition on my phone and now I cant play Bedrock Edition on my...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I bought Minecraft Bedrock Edition on my phone and now I cant play Bedrock Edition on my...: So a few years back I bought Minecraft Bedrock Edition (Pocket Edition) on my moms Apple phone, today I recovered her apple ID and reinstalled Minecraft. I could play Minecraft on my phone...
  4. Cant play minecraft after merging account?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Cant play minecraft after merging account?: I merged account with mojang and microsoft at the start of the rollout but now when i log into my microsoft account i dont own minecraft, at all, and im sure i completed the process because i can...
  5. Cant play minecraft multiplayer

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cant play minecraft multiplayer: I migrated my mojang account and I suddenly couldnt play multiplayer, i tried clicking on the privacy setting and it brought me to a page saying i was in a family group, so i went to...
  6. cant play minecraft multiplayer anymore

in XBoX Games and Apps
    cant play minecraft multiplayer anymore: the title. i bought the game last year and this year i somehow can no longer play multiplayer. ive fixed my settings a dozen times. ive also heard that you need gold to play online but why cant i...
  7. Cant play minecraft multiplayer

in XBoX Accessibility
    Cant play minecraft multiplayer: My minecraft is telling me that I cannot play minecraft online, and when I go to try and change my xbox/microsoft settings it tells me I am unable to change them because my account is either a...
  8. i cant play minecraft java online on my laptop

in XBoX Accessibility
    i cant play minecraft java online on my laptop: when i want to change it is says sign in to the page privacy and online security 2 enter the gamertag of the account which you want to change but there is no place to put my account name in...
  9. I cant play minecraft dongens with other people

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I cant play minecraft dongens with other people: I cant play Minecraft dungeons because of online play when I click play it says its restricted and I won't let me play with friends (by the way I bought it on steam)...
  10. I bought Minecraft Bedrock Edition on my Xbox One but cant play it on PC, any help?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I bought Minecraft Bedrock Edition on my Xbox One but cant play it on PC, any help?: So 3 years ago i bought minecraft, now I bought my first PC and wanted to play Minecraft Bedrock. It says I need to buy it again even though i bought it on XBOX One...