cant play minecraft multiplayer anymore

Discus and support cant play minecraft multiplayer anymore in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; the title. i bought the game last year and this year i somehow can no longer play multiplayer. ive fixed my settings a dozen times. ive also heard that... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by JayaDoMi, Jul 1, 2022.

1. JayaDoMi
    JayaDoMi Guest

the title. i bought the game last year and this year i somehow can no longer play multiplayer. ive fixed my settings a dozen times. ive also heard that you need gold to play online but why cant i play multiplayer on a game i paid for and didnt get thru gamepass?

:)

JayaDoMi, Jul 1, 2022
  2. Francia J. Win User

Hi JayaDoMi, I hope you're doing great out there despite the issue that you're experiencing. I am an Independent advisor and I am here to help you in regard to your concern.

If you're on an Xbox console it is required to have an active Xbox Live Gold subscription to play an online multiplayer games.
  3. MikeMarrer Win User

How do I enable Minecraft Multiplayer?

I cant play multiplayer games on Minecraft
  4. UltimateSpyro0 Win User

Weird bug in my mojang/microsoft account

I can’t find any solution which means I will probs not be able to play Minecraft multiplayer anymore :c
  5. Jay S1928 Win User

I cant play multiplayer anymore

i suggest checking to see if your age is correct on the microsoft site here: Account.microsoft.com

if not done already,

if you are unable to access it you may need the other account that was used to set up your account, you will need to sign into that account and remove your account as the child

please let me know if this helps.
  6. EchoingVoid Win User

I cant play multiplayer anymore

When I go to the link it says "error-child-trying-to-access-settings". I am older than 13, so I don't know why I can't get to my settings.
Thema:

1. cant play minecraft multiplayer anymore - Similar Threads - cant play minecraft

2. Cant play minecraft after buying it

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cant play minecraft after buying it: So I just got a key for minecraft and everything worked just fine, it says I got it in microsoft store and in the minecraft web, but whenever I try to launch the launcher I get the error:...
  3. I bought Minecraft Bedrock Edition on my phone and now I cant play Bedrock Edition on my...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I bought Minecraft Bedrock Edition on my phone and now I cant play Bedrock Edition on my...: So a few years back I bought Minecraft Bedrock Edition (Pocket Edition) on my moms Apple phone, today I recovered her apple ID and reinstalled Minecraft. I could play Minecraft on my phone...
  4. Cant play minecraft after merging account?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Cant play minecraft after merging account?: I merged account with mojang and microsoft at the start of the rollout but now when i log into my microsoft account i dont own minecraft, at all, and im sure i completed the process because i can...
  5. Cant play minecraft multiplayer

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cant play minecraft multiplayer: I migrated my mojang account and I suddenly couldnt play multiplayer, i tried clicking on the privacy setting and it brought me to a page saying i was in a family group, so i went to...
  6. Cant play minecraft multiplayer

in XBoX Accessibility
    Cant play minecraft multiplayer: My minecraft is telling me that I cannot play minecraft online, and when I go to try and change my xbox/microsoft settings it tells me I am unable to change them because my account is either a...
  7. i cant play minecraft java online on my laptop

in XBoX Accessibility
    i cant play minecraft java online on my laptop: when i want to change it is says sign in to the page privacy and online security 2 enter the gamertag of the account which you want to change but there is no place to put my account name in...
  8. I cant play minecraft dongens with other people

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I cant play minecraft dongens with other people: I cant play Minecraft dungeons because of online play when I click play it says its restricted and I won't let me play with friends (by the way I bought it on steam)...
  9. I bought Minecraft Bedrock Edition on my Xbox One but cant play it on PC, any help?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I bought Minecraft Bedrock Edition on my Xbox One but cant play it on PC, any help?: So 3 years ago i bought minecraft, now I bought my first PC and wanted to play Minecraft Bedrock. It says I need to buy it again even though i bought it on XBOX One...
  10. Cant Play Minecraft Multiplayer After Account Migration

in XBoX Accessibility
    Cant Play Minecraft Multiplayer After Account Migration: So earlier today I migrated my mojang account to microsoft, since then whenever I have tried to play a multiplayer server the message " failed to login null " appears. In my microsoft family I am...