Cant play minecraft Multiplayer

Discus and support Cant play minecraft Multiplayer in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; It says that i cant play minecraft multiplayer because of how my account is set up and to visit aka.ms/accountsettings Note: I have allow everything... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by TheDark98, Sep 2, 2019.

1. TheDark98
    TheDark98 Guest

It says that i cant play minecraft multiplayer because of how my account is set up and to visit aka.ms/accountsettings

Note:

I have allow everything on my account in that link

Its not a minor account

Not a internet problem

:)

TheDark98, Sep 2, 2019
  2. TheDark98 Win User

Hello,

This is happening on minecraft on Xbox one and i already have the privacy settings on adult..
  3. XBF Eladio M Win User

Hey Dark

Thank you for taking the time to post this on the Xbox Forums. We understand that you are currently experiencing difficulties with being able to access multiplayer features on Minecraft.

In regards to this, is this occurring on "Minecraft" on the Xbox One, "Minecraft" Pocket Edition, or Minecraft Windows 10 Edition"?

You mentioned that you have already allowed configured your Xbox Live Privacy settings, but unless your Xbox Live Gold subscription is not up-to-date, then configuring those settings would be the only thing that would allow you to play
    online.

I would recommend that you make sure that you
    Xbox Live Privacy settings
    are currently set to "Adult" defaults as this should help resolve the problem.

Give this one more try and let us know if this works for you.
  4. TheDark98 Win User

I did that last night and solved nothing(this was a suggestion from a xbox gamer assistant)

will try doing that again

Did nothing
  5. XBF Eladio M Win User

Hey Dark

Thank you for providing that feedback for us.

What I recommend in this instance would be
    removing your account and re-adding it
    back onto your console.

This can be done by following these simple steps:

1. Press the Xbox button to open the guide.
    2. Select System > Settings > Account
      > Remove accounts.
    3. Select the account that you want to remove, and then select Remove to confirm.
    4. When you're finished, select Close.

Additionally, once you remove it, before you add it back on, I encourage you to perform a

power cycle
    to make sure we can clear up any corrupted cache that could be cause any problems.

Here are the steps:

1. Turn off the Xbox One console by pressing the Xbox button on the front of the console for about 10 seconds until it shuts down completely.
    2. Unplug the console's power cable. Wait 10 seconds.
      Important Be sure to wait 10 seconds. This step resets the power supply.
    3. Plug the console power cable back in.
    4. Press the Xbox button on your console to turn on the Xbox One.

Give this a try and let us know if this works for you!
  6. DrifterX22 Win User

It is not possible to connect to friends in MCPE. Why?

Thema:

1. Cant play minecraft Multiplayer - Similar Threads - Cant play minecraft

2. CANT PlAY Multiplayer minecraft on xbox one

in XBoX Games and Apps
    CANT PlAY Multiplayer minecraft on xbox one: It says that because of how my account is set up i cant play online and that i should go to aka.ms/accountsettings Note: I did go to the page and allowed everything of the options Not a minor...
  3. Cant play with friends in Minecraft

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cant play with friends in Minecraft: Hi, I have a issue with my minecraft game. I am not sure if it's a problem with minecraft on my phone or with my Microsoft account. I just cant play with my friends. Even on LAN. When I want to...
  4. My freinds cant play minecraft with me on my friends of freinds server

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My freinds cant play minecraft with me on my friends of freinds server: They try to join but can't because it says there unable to connect to world 82805449-63a8-472b-9133-7b75004e6ded
  5. I cant play minecraft

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I cant play minecraft: Whenever I try to play Minecraft, it won't let me even though I paid for the game. On the 26th of December 2015. I paid for Minecraft Xbox One edition. When a new release of Minecraft was released...
  6. Me and my friends cant play minecraft

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Me and my friends cant play minecraft: Me and my friends play minecraft at night when we get bored and we arent tired. We were playing on the xbox one edition, but then I found out you can play with mouse and keyboard on minecraft....
  7. Cant play Minecraft with people who have Xbox one edition

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cant play Minecraft with people who have Xbox one edition: So i purchased mincraft today and it just says minecraft, while my friends have the disk called minecraft xbox one edition, and whenever they invite me to a game it says i have to purchase the...
  8. i cant play minecraft with my friend

in XBoX Games and Apps
    i cant play minecraft with my friend: since minecraft upgrade to 1.2.5 version i have problem with connect in the server of my friend ... 2a6d05c4-c7b0-4ede-996b-68ffbeb8cd16
  9. i cant play online in minecraft windows 10

in XBoX Games and Apps
    i cant play online in minecraft windows 10: Whenever I try to join my friends world (we are on different networks) I can't join. It says "Unable to connect to world." I make sure he invites me to his world before I try to join. When I...
  10. cant play Minecraft 360 on Xbox one

in XBoX Games and Apps
    cant play Minecraft 360 on Xbox one: it wont let me play Minecraft 360 on Xbox one. please fix this. 08b426e2-2398-4f17-81f1-beb98713db7a