Can't Play Minecraft On My Nintendo Switch, I have both accounts logged in and Nintendo...

Discus and support Can't Play Minecraft On My Nintendo Switch, I have both accounts logged in and Nintendo... in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; What Happened? - My Character Won't Appear - I somehow cannot play - I tried connecting to online and local network, but it never worked - I have... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by #SomePersonHere#, May 14, 2022.

1. Can't Play Minecraft On My Nintendo Switch, I have both accounts logged in and Nintendo...

What Happened?

- My Character Won't Appear

- I somehow cannot play

- I tried connecting to online and local network, but it never worked

- I have Nintendo Switch Online, but it seems like that won't do anything

What Was The Error Message?

"You cannot join cross-platform games without both a Microsoft Account and a Nintendo Switch Account. Sign in with both accounts to join servers" Was the error message.

Can someone explain what is going on and how to fix it? I don't know what to do.

:)

#SomePersonHere#, May 14, 2022
  2. assambru Win User

マイクラrealmsログインについて [Mod Translation-About Mincraft realms login]

Write in English. I play Minecraft on Nintendo switch. I log in with my Microsoft ID and play. I was playing with realms, but now I can't log in. It stops at the screen that is forming the terrain. Is there a solution?
  3. Lucas Lauer Win User

Can't Play Minecraft On My Nintendo Switch, I have both accounts logged in and Nintendo Online Membership

Hello! Thanks for reaching out. I'm Lucas, an Independent Advisor and a Microsoft user just like you. I'll be glad to help you out.

This can be just a cache issue. Try to clear the Nintendo Switch cache:
    Open System Settings on the HOME Menu, then select System ⇒ Formatting Options ⇒ Clear Cache. Select the user you'd like to clear the cache for, then follow the on-screen instructions.

See if this helps and let me know.
  4. #SomePersonHere# Win User

Can't Play Minecraft On My Nintendo Switch, I have both accounts logged in and Nintendo Online Membership

Can anyone help me with this situation?
  5. MillyLimburg Win User

Change Minecraft Dungeons to a different Microsoft account

2 sons bought Minecraft Dungeons, one on Xbox, one on Nintendo. I have 2 Microsoft accounts. Synced Nintendo account to wrong Microsoft a/c. So both sons now have same users names and can't play online together. How can I change my nintendo user
    to my other Microsoft account? Thanks
  6. XBF Brad A Win User

Minecraft store purchases gone after Microsoft Account login on Nintendo Switch

Hello JuleN95 sorry the content is unable to be found at this time you can try this to see if it all show up.

I own Minecraft: Nintendo Switch Edition and I’ve bought previous DLC. How do I get it to sync to Minecraft?

1. Log into Minecraft: Nintendo Switch Edition on your Switch account. This will sync the latest purchases.
    2. Log into the Minecraft on your Switch and you’ll be automatically granted the entitlements for that DLC.
    Note For every purchase you make on the previous version, you must first log into
    Minecraft: Nintendo Switch Edition, exit, and then launch the new Bedrock version for purchases to sync. DLC purchased within
    Minecraft: Nintendo Switch Edition will only remain on your Nintendo Switch device and will not carried over into other devices.

If still need further help you can visit this Minecraft for Nintendo Switch FAQ to get further information.

Thanks
Thema:

Can't Play Minecraft On My Nintendo Switch, I have both accounts logged in and Nintendo...

1. Can't Play Minecraft On My Nintendo Switch, I have both accounts logged in and Nintendo... - Similar Threads - Can't Play Minecraft

2. Can't play Minecraft after migrating Mojang account

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't play Minecraft after migrating Mojang account: [img] When I try to play Minecraft on my Microsoft account (I migrated from a Mojang account where I had bought Minecraft Java edition) this is what the launcher tells me. I can either buy again...
  3. Purchased Minecraft DLC for my child's account, he can't play it.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Purchased Minecraft DLC for my child's account, he can't play it.: Hello, I was hoping for some assistance in this issue I'm having with Minecraft DLC. My son's account is a child's account. He wanted one of the Minecraft Expansion packs for his birthday. When...
  4. I've migrated my Mojang Minecraft account but can't play anymore.

in XBoX Accessibility
    I've migrated my Mojang Minecraft account but can't play anymore.: [img] Hello comunity, I have migrated my account yesterday and have played also after that but now I can't play anymore because I can't log in to my account. There is the message that my...
  5. Bought Minecraft For Windows But Can't Play

in XBoX on Windows
    Bought Minecraft For Windows But Can't Play: I bought Minecraft for Windows a while ago (I had Minecraft for a while on a Mojang account before that) and now that I migrated my account, I can't play the Bedrock version anymore. On my...
  6. I am new to Minecraft java edition and I can't play multiplayer

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I am new to Minecraft java edition and I can't play multiplayer: Split from this thread. I need access to multiplayer cuz I'm trying to play with my brother but it won't let me so can y'all please just give me a multiplayer so I can play online please cuz...
  7. I am new to Minecraft java edition and I can't play multiplayer

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I am new to Minecraft java edition and I can't play multiplayer: I recently got Minecraft Java edition and after opening it numerous times, I can't seem to play multiplayer. I have tried to change my privacy settings, but there're no settings to help me with...
  8. Can't play online Minecraft for windows

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't play online Minecraft for windows: I just migrated my Mojang account to my Microsoft account but when I launch Minecraft for windows it says I need to unlock full game. What do I need to do so I can play online with friends...
  9. Forced to migrate my Mojang account on Minecraft, now I can't play the game as I apparently...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Forced to migrate my Mojang account on Minecraft, now I can't play the game as I apparently...: Pretty much as it says in the title. I just followed the instructions for migrating, tried to log in, and now all I can play is the demo. I know I'm not the first person this has happened to, and...
  10. can't play on realms (minecraft)

in XBoX Accessibility
    can't play on realms (minecraft): Hi, I recently tried to connect to a realm via my ps4 but it says "You cannot play on Realms because of how your Microsoft Account is set up. Please ensure your online safety settings allow...