Can't play minecraft online on my PS4 because of this .please help

Discus and support Can't play minecraft online on my PS4 because of this .please help in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; ooops looks like this account is already connected . Please sign in with previous connected Microsoft account . What does this mean. I am trying to... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by dcportis, Apr 17, 2021.

1. dcportis
    dcportis Guest

ooops looks like this account is already connected . Please sign in with previous connected Microsoft account .

What does this mean.

I am trying to play mine craft online on my ps4 but get this message.

Please help. I have no idea what a previous account is.

Its driving me mad

:)

dcportis, Apr 17, 2021
  2. dcportis Win User

Yes, I know. But we try and it gives that message when the kids try to log in and play Thier friends online.

I asked sony and they said ask Microsoft.

But where or who I ask I just don't know.... Any ideas.??
  3. Default_952 Win User

ooops looks like this account is already connected . Please sign in with previous connected Microsoft account .

What does this mean.

I am trying to play mine craft online on my ps4 but get this message.

Please help. I have no idea what a previous account is.

Its driving me mad
    This is the Xbox forum so you clearly have gone mad.......

You need a microsoft account for the game, this is separate from the account used on the PS4 even if you use the same email address
  4. HowDoIDoIt_776 Win User

Minecraft Nintendo switch

I would like to have the answer to why I cannot play on servers on my switch in Minecraft and whenever I go to the tab it tells me I can't play online because of how my account is setup, could you help me? The category is actually for the switch.
    really no this catagory is for the xbox not for switch or ps4 by the way this for all things microsoft not nintendo
  5. weaselteat Win User

You cannot play online multiplayer because of how your microsoft account is set up.

I wanted to play Minecraft PS4 servers but when i signed into my Microsoft account i couldn't play servers because of the message that popped up "You cannot play online multiplayer because of how your Microsoft account is set up." please help me resolve
    this problem because i have nothing on my account restricting this type of play.

Please send advice quickly as possible.
    I have the same issue with my children’s accounts. No matter what settings I change, they cannot play with me on my realm.

This is infuriating especially since it’s only affecting minecraft. I can play other multiplayer games with them, though.
  6. JuZu_69 Win User

Ps4 minecraft

Why i can't play with my friends in ps4

MINECRAFT
Thema:

1. Can't play minecraft online on my PS4 because of this .please help - Similar Threads - Can't play minecraft

2. Can't play online with my friends because I opted into the Minecraft RTX but I cant opt out

in XboX Insiders
    Can't play online with my friends because I opted into the Minecraft RTX but I cant opt out: For over half a year now I have not been able to play minecraft bedrock edition online with my friends on my windows 10 pc because when minecraft RTX came out I opted into the program, and now I...
  3. I can't play online on Minecraft (mostly)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can't play online on Minecraft (mostly): Whenever I try to host a world, it gives me an error which said that I'm not signed in to my Microsoft account (which I was) and to restart the world to sign back in. I have tried this countless...
  4. I can't play minecraft dungeons

in XBoX on Windows
    I can't play minecraft dungeons: I bought minecraft dungeons and DLC, but still "Buy now" button [img] [img] 5487520a-8db3-4b71-a475-64141ef10219
  5. Minecraft won't uninstall but I can't play it either

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft won't uninstall but I can't play it either: I've been having a stupid amount of issues with Minecraft on my Xbox these past few days and today I couldn't launch my world so I decided to uninstall and reinstall but whenever I hit "Uninstall...
  6. How can I play Minecraft windows 10 edition as i once owned it and can't re-install it as...

in XBoX on Windows
    How can I play Minecraft windows 10 edition as i once owned it and can't re-install it as...: I Bought the Xbox one edition and when bedrock came out, I was given a free copy of bedrock edition. I then signed in on pc and downloaded the Minecraft windows 10 edition for free (as it said I...
  7. I can't play multiplayer on minecraft...?

in XBoX on Consoles
    I can't play multiplayer on minecraft...?: For the record, I already checked my privacy settings. I checked multiple times. The settings should allow me to play online. And yet, when I load up minecraft I'm continually given the "you...
  8. Can't play minecraft windows 10 edition after purchasing

in XBoX on Windows
    Can't play minecraft windows 10 edition after purchasing: When i launch minecraft windows 10 edition, it says sign in, when i click sign in it prompts me to unlock the full game, i payed for the game and installed it, but no way to bypass this problem, i...
  9. Minecraft can't play multiplayer

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft can't play multiplayer: My friend just bought a Minecraft account on java but he can't play multiplayer it says we should change our privacy settings, we tried everything we could do for an hour log in, try to get into...
  10. Can't play minecraft multiplayer

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't play minecraft multiplayer: I recently installed minecraft Java editon, and I can't seem to play multiplayer due to my microsoft settings? How do I enable myself to play multiplayer? 67c27d8c-3802-4cd4-ab93-67fdd3514697