Can't play Minecraft Xbox 360 Edition on my Xbox at all.

Discus and support Can't play Minecraft Xbox 360 Edition on my Xbox at all. in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; So I have a copy of Minecraft Xbox 360 Edition and I've been wanting to play my world after several months of not using the Xbox and every time I have... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by TheAVGN7013, Dec 24, 2021.

1. TheAVGN7013
    TheAVGN7013 Guest

So I have a copy of Minecraft Xbox 360 Edition and I've been wanting to play my world after several months of not using the Xbox and every time I have tried to get past the title screen it will give me an error saying "Minecraft Xbox 360 has malfunctioned and you'll need to go back to the home screen". I have tried different discs, and it still will not work for some odd reason. This happens on both offline and online accounts. My files aren't corrupted and the ones that were were only on Halo 4 files (which I deleted) and not Minecraft. Do any of you have a fix for this?

:)

TheAVGN7013, Dec 24, 2021
  2. ArminatorX Win User

Need an answer

The Xbox 360 version of Minecraft is not backwards compatible on the Xbox One.

If you had owned Minecraft 360 digitally, you could have had the benefit of getting the "Xbox One Edition" at a reduced price, and if you owned the Xbox One Edition, you could then get the "Minecraft" without "Xbox One Edition" on the Xbox One for free.

However, these offers have all now expired, and the only way to get Minecraft on your Xbox One is to buy the game again.

Be aware: You can't import your Xbox 360 worlds in the newer Xbox One Minecraft!

If getting your Xbox 360 world over is important for you, you need to find someone with "Minecraft Xbox One Edition" and import it to that game first. Then import that world into "Minecraft" on the Xbox One.
  3. M3tal Daz3 Win User

Minecraft for xbox360 not in xbox one

4. L4c3rd4 Win User

Hello dear Gamer, first it's a pleasure to be able to help you today.

My name is Vinicius.

I am a gamer and independent advisor on the XBOX community platform.

Hey TheAVGN7013, how are you today? Hope you're well.

Try this:

1. Press the XBOX button on the remote, go to "Settings" and select "System Settings".

2. Select "Storage".

Highlight, but do not select, a storage device and press the Y button on the remote to access Device Options.

***Note It does not matter which storage device is selected. This procedure will clear all cache storage devices.***

3. On the Device Options screen, select Clear System Cache.

4. When prompted to confirm storage device maintenance, select "Yes".

***Note After successfully clearing the system cache, you will be returned to the Storage Devices screen. Press the XBOX button on the remote to return to Xbox Home.***

Then, roll back and reinstall system updates. To do this:

Press the Panel button on the control.

Go to Settings and select System.

Select Storage.

Enter the following sequence of buttons: X, LB, RB, X, LB, RB, X.

Select the option to roll back all installed system updates. The console will automatically restart and download updates again.

Reset the networking hardware. Find out how to do this:

Unplug the power cord from the back of the router, modem, or gateway. If you have a router and a modem, unplug the power cord from both devices.

Turn off your Xbox 360 console by pressing the power button on the front of the console.

Wait five minutes.

If you are using a router, plug it in and wait for all lights to return to normal.

Connect the rest of the hardware and try to connect to Xbox Live.

If that doesn't work, try to report to the Minecraft help center:

https://help.minecraft.net/hc/en-us/requests/ne...
  5. c4c7dd78-44bf-4edb-a Win User

XBox Privacy settings issues on my account

Ok and what about the other settings? I would like to play Minecraft: Pocket Edition on my iPhone, everything is set to allow, but still can't do anything.

I also don't have a console. I made this account just for Minecraft on my iPhone.

you cant edit the xbox 360 parental settings from a Web page or the xbox one it has to be dine from the xbox 360
  6. D3ATH PRONE Win User

Win an Xbox one minecraft bundle from xbox 360

All you have to do is play Minecraft Xbox 360 Edition between the 14th and 17th to enter.
Thema:

1. Can't play Minecraft Xbox 360 Edition on my Xbox at all. - Similar Threads - Can't play Minecraft

2. I can't play Minecraft because of my Microsoft account.

in XBoX Accessibility
    I can't play Minecraft because of my Microsoft account.: For some reason, the Microsoft account that I migrated my Mojang account to about a year ago was blocked (I don't really know why, I barely used it) and after I unlocked it, it forced me to create...
  3. I bought Minecraft Dungeons on the microsoft store on my pc but can't play it on my xbox

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I bought Minecraft Dungeons on the microsoft store on my pc but can't play it on my xbox: I bought Minecraft Dungeons on the microsoft store on my pc but i can't play it on my xbox series s. I linked the microsoft store account and it says i have to buy minecraft dungeons when i...
  4. Why can't i play minecraft with Xbox game pass ultimate

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why can't i play minecraft with Xbox game pass ultimate: [img] I used to play Minecraft Normally with my friends But when I woke up this morning I cannot play Minecraft anymore it say that I need to buy the game and I can play only the demo version...
  5. Minecraft garbage-ware - you pay and you can't find it, download, play nothing (Mod Removed)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft garbage-ware - you pay and you can't find it, download, play nothing (Mod Removed): It is hard to believe I'd give MS $50, I am insulted by my profile which on one page does not show I bought the game but another that does. Where is the (Mod Removed) game? What kind of moron...
  6. Can't Play Minecraft Windows 10?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't Play Minecraft Windows 10?: I already bought Windows 10, (base game/launcher), but when I go to play it, it says I need to buy the Xbox gamepass. The launcher installed, but when I go to it it says that I still need to buy...
  7. Bought Minecraft under my account, can't play full game on son's account

in XBoX Accessibility
    Bought Minecraft under my account, can't play full game on son's account: I purchased Minecraft through the Window's store so that my son can play on the computer. Since I don't want to store payment information on my kid's account I downloaded it using my Windows...
  8. Can't play Minecraft on new laptop

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't play Minecraft on new laptop: I had bought Minecraft on an old laptop, but recently got a new one and tried to play Minecraft on it. I went to the Minecraft page, downloaded the installer, and tried to install it, figuring I'd...
  9. i can't use ps4 joy to play minecraft(window ver)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    i can't use ps4 joy to play minecraft(window ver): this ps4 joy can use on all game on steam but i can't use to play minecraft *i have windows.ver & java.ver, i want use to play on windows.ver edf46e36-3290-47a5-8457-c2b643e2267e
  10. Can't play multiplayer on Minecraft

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Can't play multiplayer on Minecraft: It started yesterday and yes I checked my internet status and my privacy settings for Microsoft but I still can't join any servers. I can just play a world by myself. I'm on PC...