Can’t play Modern Warfare due to an apparent “refund” I never authorized

Discus and support Can’t play Modern Warfare due to an apparent “refund” I never authorized in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I try to open the game and it says, “Either your purchase was refunded or your preorder was canceled.” I never authorized this to occur and I was... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by ChiefGhostyy, Feb 13, 2020.

1. ChiefGhostyy
    ChiefGhostyy Guest

I try to open the game and it says, “Either your purchase was refunded or your preorder was canceled.” I never authorized this to occur and I was playing 12 hours ago. Please help!

:)

ChiefGhostyy, Feb 13, 2020
  2. xRDx Husky Win User

Just try to deinstall the game and than install it again now it should works cause had the same problem
  3. Onyx Is Here Win User

4. WPAK Win User

Hi there,

for an issue like this it's best to contact Xbox Support via Phone (or Chat) they are the only ones able to look into the account details like transactions/refunds etc.

To contact Xbox Support use
    http://support.xbox.com/contact-us

I hope they will be able to quickly resolve the issue.

Let us know the results
  5. DavidCrocket1 Win User

I have had the same thing happening I am hoping it is fixed soon.
  6. ryandabom11 Win User

Mine is doing the same thing, its saying i was refunded but at the same time I never Received an actual cash refund in my account nor did I want to have this game refunded
Thema:

1. Can’t play Modern Warfare due to an apparent “refund” I never authorized - Similar Threads - Can’t play Modern

2. I can’t play owned games

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can’t play owned games: So even though it’s more conveniant, I always get my games in physical form rather than digitally. But I do own 4 games in digital version. I can play 1 of them just fine like normal, Unravel. But...
  3. I can’t play servers or realms

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can’t play servers or realms: [img] I cant play servers and my account had recently gotten hack so im pre sure it has sum to do with that i managed to change my password but it still doesnt let me do servers...
  4. i’m part of the xbox insiders club and I can’t play APEX legends, is this possibly related...

in XboX Insiders
    i’m part of the xbox insiders club and I can’t play APEX legends, is this possibly related...: so for a little extra info, i’ve tried twice now to play apex, I can start the game up and stuff but when I actually try to matchmake, I don’t seem to find a match, nor do i get an error, tell me...
  5. Can’t play digital game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can’t play digital game: I bought all of the ninja storm games for $70 and now it wont let me play it and its telling me i have to buy it again. fe427e08-1b45-41a0-9f54-6b9d2b0ec662
  6. Can’t play Modern Warfare - Missing Data Pack 1 - Store Unavailable!!!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can’t play Modern Warfare - Missing Data Pack 1 - Store Unavailable!!!: [img] Bought new, physical copy of the game, spent hours installing all 5 parts and now when I try to play the campaign mode offline (don’t have Xbox Live) I get this infuriating message about a...
  7. Can’t play COD: Modern Warfare

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can’t play COD: Modern Warfare: I got CODMW back in December with the Game Pass, when the warzone update came out I downloaded it but now when i try to play Modern Warfare it asks me to buy the whole game, even though I already...
  8. Can’t play Call of duty modern warfare warzone

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can’t play Call of duty modern warfare warzone: When I press on Call of duty it says that it is above my content restrictions but I have checked and i do not have any content restrictions set 40930b34-866a-4a7b-b9a0-96cbbc9b2ef8
  9. I CAN’T PLAY CALL OF DUTY MODERN WARFARE MULTIPLAYER EVEN THO IVE BOUGHT THE WHOLE GAME

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I CAN’T PLAY CALL OF DUTY MODERN WARFARE MULTIPLAYER EVEN THO IVE BOUGHT THE WHOLE GAME: Earlier this year i bought modern warfare and I was playing it for the past couple months then the warzone update came so I downloaded it then when i opened it it said i had to buy it so then i...
  10. I can’t play COD modern warfare it causes my console shuts down!!!!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can’t play COD modern warfare it causes my console shuts down!!!!: can somebody help me with this??? Microsoft suport didn’t give me a solution and Activision its very hard to talk with them. I cant play the game it literally kills my console when I put it. I was...