Can’t play Modern Warfare due to an apparent “refund” I never authorized

Discus and support Can’t play Modern Warfare due to an apparent “refund” I never authorized in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I try to open the game and it says, “Either your purchase was refunded or your preorder was canceled.” I never authorized this to occur and I was... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by ChiefGhostyy, Feb 13, 2020.

1. ChiefGhostyy
    ChiefGhostyy Guest

I try to open the game and it says, “Either your purchase was refunded or your preorder was canceled.” I never authorized this to occur and I was playing 12 hours ago. Please help!

:)

ChiefGhostyy, Feb 13, 2020
  2. xRDx Husky Win User

Just try to deinstall the game and than install it again now it should works cause had the same problem
  3. Onyx Is Here Win User

4. WPAK Win User

Hi there,

for an issue like this it's best to contact Xbox Support via Phone (or Chat) they are the only ones able to look into the account details like transactions/refunds etc.

To contact Xbox Support use
    http://support.xbox.com/contact-us

I hope they will be able to quickly resolve the issue.

Let us know the results
  5. ryandabom11 Win User

Mine is doing the same thing, its saying i was refunded but at the same time I never Received an actual cash refund in my account nor did I want to have this game refunded
  6. W1D0W oUGSo Win User

What is the best Call Of Duty???

The first COD i played was modern warfare, this IMHO is by far the best. Probably due to it being my first and i am more in favor of the modern warfare setting
Thema:

1. Can’t play Modern Warfare due to an apparent “refund” I never authorized - Similar Threads - Can’t play Modern

2. I bought the hitman 2 disc but can only play the first level. Why can’t I access the rest?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I bought the hitman 2 disc but can only play the first level. Why can’t I access the rest?: I bought the disc, was excited to play, but i can only play the first level, hawkes bay. Tried downloading the content, kept telling me to buy the hitman 2 gold, help please....
  3. Can’t play videos I’ve bought yet again code 0x000005b4

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can’t play videos I’ve bought yet again code 0x000005b4: I had this code come up upon the supposed fixed problem from friday a different code but the same issue of not being able to watch videos. I have given microsoft enough money and chances. This is...
  4. Xbox error 0x803f800f: can’t play For Honor. It says the game was purchased thru games with...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox error 0x803f800f: can’t play For Honor. It says the game was purchased thru games with...: I played For Honor earlier today and now when trying to play it says i need to renew xbox live gold or game pass? i bought the disc years ago and he logged many hours over the years. Its in my...
  5. Can’t play Minecraft with friends

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can’t play Minecraft with friends: I can’t join any of my friends Minecraft world their Minecraft worlds aren’t popping up and it doesn’t allow them to invite me it was working a few days ago and now it doesn’t work and I need to...
  6. Can’t play game pass superhot?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can’t play game pass superhot?: Im unable to play Superhot on Xbox game pass, because whenever i try to launch it, it just boots to a black screen. If i had it on steam i could troubleshoot it by going into the games files and...
  7. Can’t play disc games because of Xbox Game Pass trial?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can’t play disc games because of Xbox Game Pass trial?: Hey, so i did the trial for Xbox Game Pass back in November and havent really touched my Xbox since, i tried to get on and play some games today and keep getting greeted with the error 0x8003f900a...
  8. Can’t play movies I rented

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can’t play movies I rented: Every time i try and start the movie it will play for about 20 sec then freeze for 25 sec then play then freeze. I tried letting it play for bit and then start again, nothing. How do i fix this or...
  9. Secret. Neighbour - I have an active Game Pass but I can’t play it

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Secret. Neighbour - I have an active Game Pass but I can’t play it: I get as far as the ‘Press A to Start” prompt. When I do this I get presented with a screen that asks me to subscribe to either Game Pass Ultimate or XBox Live Gold. If I click on “No Thanks’ i...
  10. I can’t play COD modern warfare it causes my console shuts down!!!!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can’t play COD modern warfare it causes my console shuts down!!!!: can somebody help me with this??? Microsoft suport didn’t give me a solution and Activision its very hard to talk with them. I cant play the game it literally kills my console when I put it. I was...