Can't play Morrowind

Discus and support Can't play Morrowind in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I just bought and installed Morrowind onto my Xbox One and for some reason, it seems to think I'm not logged onto the right account, despite it being... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by BoringBigBoog, Sep 9, 2019.

1. Can't play Morrowind

I just bought and installed Morrowind onto my Xbox One and for some reason, it seems to think I'm not logged onto the right account, despite it being the account I bought the game with. What the heck am I supposed to do?

:)

BoringBigBoog, Sep 9, 2019
Thema:

Can't play Morrowind

1. Can't play Morrowind - Similar Threads - Can't play Morrowind

2. I bought GamePass but I can't play games online.

in XBoX on Windows
    I bought GamePass but I can't play games online.: As mentioned in the title, online mode is not enabled in my account. How can I fix it? For Example ; [img] 2cb90572-7e4c-4282-8723-902a2083baa9
  3. Can't Play Games Downloaded Using Game Pass

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't Play Games Downloaded Using Game Pass: Hello, I just purchased a brand new Xbox One. Whenever I try to play any game I downloaded using the Game Pass that was originally an Xbox 360 game, it gives me the error "Please try again....
  4. Can't play Star Wars Battlefront 2 (2005) Update content

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't play Star Wars Battlefront 2 (2005) Update content: I recently boght Star Wars battlefront 2 (2005) in the Microsoft Store but I cant play the maps and characters that came with the update June 2019. 47d70f83-5a29-4e06-8c65-e0c4624038f4
  5. Can't play game on my profile but on others profile

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't play game on my profile but on others profile: So, this has happened to me on two games now, Killer floor 2 and Subnautica. If I was to try loading either of these games up on my main profile they would either crash or never load. They work...
  6. I can't play fifa 19 online

in XBoX on Consoles
    I can't play fifa 19 online: I can't play fifa 19 online, I tried all the tricks The message that appears to me is: Unable to connect to the EA servers at this time. Please check your network connection or try again later....
  7. I can't play on pc

in XBoX on Windows
    I can't play on pc: The data is not synchronized when I start a game on the PC and then it already remains on the loading screen indefinitely what do I do? 37c2776a-25f9-4578-8654-9c9c4732af08
  8. Can't play Xbox 360 games without live?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't play Xbox 360 games without live?: Okay so is this right? I have been perm banned from xbox live and console is banned. Just tried loading red dead redemption 1 which is an xbox one edition as it has undead nightmare. But it loads...
  9. Can't play Star Wars Battlefront 2 (2005) dlc

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't play Star Wars Battlefront 2 (2005) dlc: I recently boght Star Wars battlefront 2 in the Microsoft Store but I cant play the dlc maps and characters. 47d70f83-5a29-4e06-8c65-e0c4624038f4
  10. Purchased Morrowind but can't play

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Purchased Morrowind but can't play: I purchased the full Morrowind game. On the hub it shows I own the bundle but int the bottom corner it shows I only own the expansion and not the base game, any ideas how to fix this so I can...