Can't play Morrowind

Discus and support Can't play Morrowind in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I just bought and installed Morrowind onto my Xbox One and for some reason, it seems to think I'm not logged onto the right account, despite it being... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by BoringBigBoog, Sep 9, 2019.

1. Can't play Morrowind

I just bought and installed Morrowind onto my Xbox One and for some reason, it seems to think I'm not logged onto the right account, despite it being the account I bought the game with. What the heck am I supposed to do?

:)

BoringBigBoog, Sep 9, 2019
  2. {Parity} Win User

Can't play Morrowind

Try performing a hard reset EXACTLY like this. Hold the power button on the console for 8 seconds or until the power shuts down completely.
    Unplug the power cord from the back of the console for 5 minutes.
    Plug the power cord back in and restart the console.
  3. sandy the hippy Win User

Can't play Morrowind

First make sure you're signed in on the console, then...

• View your Xbox purchase history on your Xbox One console
      1. To view your purchases, press the Xbox button to open the guide.
      2. Go to Settings > Xbox Assist > Help.
      3. Select Purchases & downloads > Purchases > How to get purchase history.
      4. Select Order history to view your purchases.
      If it doesn't show there, try logging on from a browser at this link PURCHASE HISTORY

4. JPayne9901 Win User

Can't play Morrowind

Hey there, BoringBigBoog

your best bet would be to file a ticket in game and talk to the support team make sure to fully describe your issue so you can get the fastest possible response :)

hopefully you can get your issue sorted out as fast as possible
  5. Zero420override Win User

Can't play Morrowind

Have you tried deleting your profile and redownloading it? This can sometimes help.
  6. Vitex360 Win User

Purchased Morrowind but can't play

Same problem here, i purchased the bundle today but it says i don't own the base game, only the expansion, so i can't even launch the game.
Thema:

Can't play Morrowind

1. Can't play Morrowind - Similar Threads - Can't play Morrowind

2. Can't play minecraft (win10 edition), even if i own the game and even shows that i have...

in XBoX on Windows
    Can't play minecraft (win10 edition), even if i own the game and even shows that i have...: So i recently bought a new SSD which i installed windows on, and today when i was gonna play minecraft i couldn't find it. I owned it before i moved to the SSD, and i got it because i had bought...
  3. No puedo jugar a Sombras de Guerra[I can't play Shadow of War]

in XBoX on Windows
    No puedo jugar a Sombras de Guerra[I can't play Shadow of War]: Desde hace tres días cuando inicio el juego e intenta loguearse con mi cuenta Microsoft me salta el siguiente mensaje: [Translation - For three days when I start the game and try to log in with...
  4. I can't play GTA San Andreas - Alpha Skip Ahead

in XboX Insiders
    I can't play GTA San Andreas - Alpha Skip Ahead: I bought GTA SA from the Microsoft Store some time ago and I can't open it, and the game doesn't appear on the Microsoft Store. submitted by /u/sSeCreTm [link] [comments]
  5. Can't play Deus Ex Human Revolution Director's Cut on Xbox One

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't play Deus Ex Human Revolution Director's Cut on Xbox One: Hi, Looks like backward compatibility for Deus Ex Human Revolution (an Xbox 360 game) is a complete mess. And I can't play it correctly. For those who don't know, there is a final version of the...
  6. I can't play the games online

in XBoX on Windows
    I can't play the games online: Hello! I need help with being able to play online on the games i downloaded with game pass. I keep getting sended to xbox.com...
  7. I can't get my doom game to play.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can't get my doom game to play.: I got it a long time ago with my free with gold. I have played it several times without issue. But now it says I have to buy it. I have always paid my live gold and upgraded to ultimate without a...
  8. Can't play with friend, both NAT types open

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't play with friend, both NAT types open: One of my friends recently got an Xbox so i decided to game share with him. Unfortunately we have been having a problem getting into games together. We can be in a party and talk just fine but...
  9. Son can't play Levelhead due to ""the current users privacy settings for user generated...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Son can't play Levelhead due to ""the current users privacy settings for user generated...: We have an Xbox gamepass, and are set up for parental controls through a parent account online. We do not have an Xbox, they play games on their PCs. When trying to play Levelhead my son gets the...
  10. Purchased Morrowind but can't play

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Purchased Morrowind but can't play: I purchased the full Morrowind game. On the hub it shows I own the bundle but int the bottom corner it shows I only own the expansion and not the base game, any ideas how to fix this so I can...