Cant play Multi-player on Minecraft

Discus and support Cant play Multi-player on Minecraft in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I recently got a XSX and replaced old Main Xbox in main room...moved old Main Xbox in kids room....and removed even older Xbox (which will be sold) out... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by WyCKeDGrYN, Jan 20, 2022.

1. WyCKeDGrYN
    WyCKeDGrYN Guest

I recently got a XSX and replaced old Main Xbox in main room...moved old Main Xbox in kids room....and removed even older Xbox (which will be sold) out of kids room. Now switched the new XSX as home console, like the old one Was..Now making kids GT as Main one on Old Main Xbox and only in Minecraft..it says it's not allowed to multiplayer

No options have been tampered with in the 10 minutes it took to move old Main Xbox from room to room...

And going in and looking at aettings...settings... still set to adult,practically no restrictions....what would stop kids GT from playing multi-player on old Main Xbox in a different room?!?

The new XsX has the gold account and is set as home...as was my old Main Xbox which is now the kids.

Every other game can be played multiplayer...

:)

WyCKeDGrYN, Jan 20, 2022
  2. ScottishSoviet Win User

Looking for a few people to play with

Anyone looking to play minecraft multi-player can just add me, i will be on most days.
  3. PhychoticDrEamz Win User

New CoD: Advanced Warfare Campaign Trailer

hope its better then ghosts usually im the type of person to play with a group and get to master prestige,, but ghost got boring... so hope the next one is better

the multi player tease seem pretty good, cant tell till the multi player release in august
  4. August Ethel Win User

Cannot play minecraft on multiplayer setting.

I got my Son an Xbox and Minecraft for Christmas but we do not have a HD TV does this mean he cannot play multi player at all??
  5. MAZDA SKWHUT Win User

call of duty blk ops system linking

we can play the zombie maps system linked(4 players) but not the multi player maps system linked. you can create a game on multiplayer map but the other system cant find the game.
  6. CG Xenomorph Win User

Minecraft Multi-Player

Do you happen to have a Non-HD TV? or a HD one?
Thema:

1. Cant play Multi-player on Minecraft - Similar Threads - Cant play Multi

2. migrated to the wrong email and now I cant play

in XBoX Games and Apps
    migrated to the wrong email and now I cant play: Hi, I recently migrated my Minecraft account to a Microsoft account but I accidentally migrated it to the wrong account (this one) and its caused a HUGE problem and now I cannot play Minecraft....
  3. Cant play Subnautica because I "need to renew my game pass", but I have never had it?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cant play Subnautica because I "need to renew my game pass", but I have never had it?: I bought Subnautica because I used to have it on another account, but after the first time I played it I could never play it again because it always says "you need to renew your game pass to play...
  4. I bought Minecraft Bedrock Edition on my Xbox One but cant play it on PC, any help?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I bought Minecraft Bedrock Edition on my Xbox One but cant play it on PC, any help?: So 3 years ago i bought minecraft, now I bought my first PC and wanted to play Minecraft Bedrock. It says I need to buy it again even though i bought it on XBOX One...
  5. Cant play any games using cloud streaming on PC

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cant play any games using cloud streaming on PC: I recently got the subscription and having problems accessing games on my PC. I have downloaded the xbox app and selecting a game and clicking play does not work. What happens is a pop up window...
  6. I cant play my games.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I cant play my games.: [img] everytime i try to start a game it gives me this message even though I'm already signed in and don't know how to fix it. It only happens to games not apps. 20c3ca35-de69-40ba-bac5-b268e9adc735
  7. HELP, Problem: I can play my games on xbox but I cant find their location XBOX PC

in XBoX Games and Apps
    HELP, Problem: I can play my games on xbox but I cant find their location XBOX PC: -So I just bought gamepass and theres a first problem where I cant download games and I followed this trick "https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cUl0kvE8Egc&t=18s" after that I can download games for...
  8. I bought the DLC for Destiny 2 (KEY), but i cant play it on PC.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I bought the DLC for Destiny 2 (KEY), but i cant play it on PC.: I bought the DLC for Destiny 2 (WITCH QUEEN + BUNGIE 30TH)(KEY), I thought I would be able to play it on my PC, but I can only play it on XBOX (DLCs for this game unfortunately don't work on smart...
  9. i cant play realms

in XBoX Games and Apps
    i cant play realms: I have the right setting for multiplayer and joining groups and stuff but when I load but it says (you cannot play on realms because of how your Microsoft account is set up please ensure your...
  10. Cant Play Minecraft Multiplayer After Account Migration

in XBoX Accessibility
    Cant Play Minecraft Multiplayer After Account Migration: So earlier today I migrated my mojang account to microsoft, since then whenever I have tried to play a multiplayer server the message " failed to login null " appears. In my microsoft family I am...