Can't play multiplayer, I have good internet connection. I can use Xbox live store

Discus and support Can't play multiplayer, I have good internet connection. I can use Xbox live store in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; can't. play multiplayer on any game says. error status CERES tried looking up code but can't wat it means bd4cac05-e8b0-48e6-a5c3-3599268e29e3 Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Saltamontz, Dec 16, 2016.

1. Saltamontz
    Saltamontz Guest

Can't play multiplayer, I have good internet connection. I can use Xbox live store

can't. play multiplayer on any game says. error status CERES tried looking up code but can't wat it means

:)

Saltamontz, Dec 16, 2016
  2. foxy wozza
    foxy wozza Guest
    Is there a problem with xbox live

Is there a problem with xbox live as I can't play multiplayer games or use Internet explorer on my Xbox one...even though I have signed in ok and have tested the network and multiplayer connection and it says it is fine?

Rgs

Warren

foxy wozza, Dec 16, 2016
  3. Can't finish multiplayer tests (Please help!)

I have problem same you guy , I use wireless my NAT is open

I test Multiplayer it have a error massage " Can't finish multiplayer tests" but some time I will test it again it's all good but I can't play multiplayer games

I can't play any multiplayer games Call of Duty Ghost, Battlefield 4 and they have a error massages.

Call of Duty Ghost

"you must have an active network connection to play xbox live matches"

Battlefield 4

"You have lost connection to EA servers, online features will be unavailable"

RileySimon076, Dec 16, 2016
  4. Mister Maka
    Mister Maka Guest

Hey there Saltamontz.

Can you get us a picture of the error code that you're seeing? Does this happen with an in-game notification, or is it a console message? If you haven't already, I recommend trying a quick reset of your network connection by unplugging network hardware for
    30 seconds and reconnecting. Let us know how it goes.

Mister Maka, Dec 19, 2016
Thema:

1. Can't play multiplayer, I have good internet connection. I can use Xbox live store - Similar Threads - Can't play multiplayer

2. Minecraft PE版でマルチプレイが出来ません[Translation-You can't play multiplayer in the Minecraft PE version.]

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft PE版でマルチプレイが出来ません[Translation-You can't play multiplayer in the Minecraft PE version.]: 友人同士では出来ているのに、自分がワールドに入ろうとすると入れません。 数ヶ月前別の友人とプレイした時はなんの問題もなくマルチプレイすることが出来ました。数ヶ月の間での環境の変化といえばiPhone7からiPhone11に変えたくらいで、何が問題か分かりません。 [Translation-Even though friends are made together, if you try...
  3. スマホ版でマルチプレイが出来ない[Translation-I can't play multiplayer in the smartphone version.]

in XBoX Games and Apps
    スマホ版でマルチプレイが出来ない[Translation-I can't play multiplayer in the smartphone version.]: 任天 SwitchでMinecraftをしている人とスマホ版でマルチプレイをしたいのですが、それが出来ません。 Switch版の世界にスマホで入ることは可能なのですが、スマホ版の世界にSwitchで入ろうとすると、「世界に接続出来ませんでした」という表示が出てしまいます。...
  4. I can't play multiplayer with xbox live gold.

in XBoX Accessibility
    I can't play multiplayer with xbox live gold.: Hey guys, never posted before. Just wondering if anyone can help. I have bought xbox live gold and whilst the subscription is all good and I can purchase games etc. I cannot play in multiplayer....
  5. Can't play multiplayer or Campaign

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't play multiplayer or Campaign: Every time i load up Call of Duty: Modern Warfare it says i have to buy the game in order to play multiplayer despite my disc being inside the Xbox. I've tried uninstalling and reinstalling but...
  6. Can't accept minecraft realm invite. " you cannot play online multiplayer because of how...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't accept minecraft realm invite. " you cannot play online multiplayer because of how...: I just bought Minecraft Bedrock Edition on my laptop so i could play online on my friend's realm, but everytime I try to accept the invite, I get the message "you cannot play online multiplayer...
  7. No puedo jugar multijugador en Minecraft para Android[Translation-I can't play multiplayer...

in XBoX on Mobile
    No puedo jugar multijugador en Minecraft para Android[Translation-I can't play multiplayer...: Lo que sucede es que hoy cuando entre al juego, mi sesion se habia cerrado. Volvi a iniciar sesión y me dispuse a jugar en un servidor de los que estaban ahi como Mineplex, Mineville, etc.. Pero...
  8. I can't play multiplayer in Forza Horizon 4 on PC

in XBoX on Windows
    I can't play multiplayer in Forza Horizon 4 on PC: Type of NAT says : Teredo is unable to qualify, and connectivity is blocked. I used this "tutorial" https://support.xbox.com/en-CA/xbox-on-windows/social/troubleshoot-party-chat and it didn't...
  9. Minecraft can't play multiplayer cross platform

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft can't play multiplayer cross platform: We've always been able to play Minecraft with a tablet/ phone and the xbox one with no problems. Haven't played in a while and now it gives a message "You cannot play online because of how your...
  10. Suddenly can't play multiplayer on any of my XBOX ONE games!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Suddenly can't play multiplayer on any of my XBOX ONE games!: As of 9/21/19 we can't play any of our xbox one games in multi player mode. This has never happened before and I need help on how to resolve this issue. We haven't changed anything in our...