CANT PlAY Multiplayer minecraft on xbox one

Discus and support CANT PlAY Multiplayer minecraft on xbox one in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; It says that because of how my account is set up i cant play online and that i should go to aka.ms/accountsettings Note: I did go to the page and... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by TheDark98, Sep 2, 2019.

1. TheDark98
    TheDark98 Guest

It says that because of how my account is set up i cant play online and that i should go to aka.ms/accountsettings

Note:

I did go to the page and allowed everything of the options

Not a minor acccount

not a intertnet problem

Not a gold problem

:)

TheDark98, Sep 2, 2019
  2. TheDark98 Win User

Yes its on allow

i already have done 2 power cycles and nothing has changed
  3. Fos Win User

Just to be sure. Go to your console and do the following:

1. Go to System > Settings > Account.
    2. Under Privacy & online safety, select Xbox Live privacy.
    3. Select View details & customize.
    4. Check that you have Join Multiplayer Games set to Allow.

You could also try doing power cycle.
  4. TheDark98 Win User

Cant play minecraft Multiplayer

Hello,

This is happening on minecraft on Xbox one and i already have the privacy settings on adult..
  5. XBF Eladio M Win User

Cant play minecraft Multiplayer

Hey Dark

Thank you for taking the time to post this on the Xbox Forums. We understand that you are currently experiencing difficulties with being able to access multiplayer features on Minecraft.

In regards to this, is this occurring on "Minecraft" on the Xbox One, "Minecraft" Pocket Edition, or Minecraft Windows 10 Edition"?

You mentioned that you have already allowed configured your Xbox Live Privacy settings, but unless your Xbox Live Gold subscription is not up-to-date, then configuring those settings would be the only thing that would allow you to play
    online.

I would recommend that you make sure that you
    Xbox Live Privacy settings
    are currently set to "Adult" defaults as this should help resolve the problem.

Give this one more try and let us know if this works for you.
  6. DarkUnicycle Win User

Cant play Minecraft multiplayer

Hello Jaybiffa,

Thanks for reaching out to us, I can provide you some details on your issue since your privacy settings seem to be a-Okay. It's always important to check on the birth year you used when you originally created the account as a child account may be causing
    the issue. If a parent had set up your account, they would need to access their Microsoft account have the settings changed their so you can get back to playing on your Minecraft account.

If this isn't the case, then I'd recommend reviewing the account settings for Xbox and/or Windows 10 just incase anything hasn't been saved on the account settings. I'll post the links needed below to change the information for the Xbox and/or Windows
    10 account in case they are needed as well as a link to our Xbox Support Team, just incase you'd like to review your account details to see what changes needed.

Xbox Support Team : https://beta.support.xbox.com/contact-us

Xbox Privacy Settings : https://support.microsoft.com/en-us...ety-and-privacy-settings-for-parents-and-kids

Windows 10 : https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/help/4027945/windows-change-privacy-settings-in-windows-10

Hope this helps, Happy Gaming!
Thema:

1. CANT PlAY Multiplayer minecraft on xbox one - Similar Threads - CANT PlAY Multiplayer

2. Minecraft Windows 10 edition cant play with friends or multiplayer!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft Windows 10 edition cant play with friends or multiplayer!: Hi! It says that "cannot play online multiplayer because of how your account is set up" please help thanks! :D 469017c7-930d-4c75-a0c0-706069bc2e15
  3. minecraft windows10 cant play multiplayer

in XBoX Games and Apps
    minecraft windows10 cant play multiplayer: So i cant play multiplayer on windows10 edition and before any of you say "go to xbox.com and change your settings to allow" this is all i see when i got there and i cant do anything about it...
  4. Cant play Minecraft multiplayer

in XBoX Accessibility
    Cant play Minecraft multiplayer: I was playing Minecraft with a friend yesterday, after a while, we decided to switch to my world. For some reason my invites weren't working for them, so we tried a new world with them hosting....
  5. State of decay 2 I cant play multiplayer

in XBoX on Windows
    State of decay 2 I cant play multiplayer: So my problem is that when i try to Host/join session it doesnt work.... When I try to Host it say "Error session" When I try to Join session it say "Failed to join code: 1005" I tried...
  6. I need help. I cant seem to play any multiplayer game.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I need help. I cant seem to play any multiplayer game.: On rocket league, it kicks me out when just going into a game. On rainbow six siege, I'm the last person left as to load into the game. (takes like 5 mins to get in a single round) And on apex i...
  7. Cant play online multiplayer on call of duty world at war

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cant play online multiplayer on call of duty world at war: I bought cod waw on the Microsoft Store already having a Xbox game pass one month sub after it expired I bought xbox live gold for one month but I could play all my other games online but when try...
  8. Modern Warfare cant play Multiplayer?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Modern Warfare cant play Multiplayer?: I am trying to play Modern Warfare which I’ve been playing all day but suddenly I got this error saying Im not allowed to play Xbox Live and prompts me to buy Xbox Live but I am on Live right now...
  9. Why cant we play multiplayer games without gold

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why cant we play multiplayer games without gold: I'm switching to ps4 because paying to playing multiplayer is just dumb and f2p games kinda ruins the game of "free" in my opinion I would love if they changed it...
  10. Cant play minecraft Multiplayer

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cant play minecraft Multiplayer: It says that i cant play minecraft multiplayer because of how my account is set up and to visit aka.ms/accountsettings Note: I have allow everything on my account in that link Its not a minor...