CANT PlAY Multiplayer minecraft on xbox one

Discus and support CANT PlAY Multiplayer minecraft on xbox one in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; It says that because of how my account is set up i cant play online and that i should go to aka.ms/accountsettings Note: I did go to the page and... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by TheDark98, Sep 2, 2019.

1. TheDark98
    TheDark98 Guest

It says that because of how my account is set up i cant play online and that i should go to aka.ms/accountsettings

Note:

I did go to the page and allowed everything of the options

Not a minor acccount

not a intertnet problem

Not a gold problem

:)

TheDark98, Sep 2, 2019
  2. TheDark98 Win User

Yes its on allow

i already have done 2 power cycles and nothing has changed
  3. Fos Win User

Just to be sure. Go to your console and do the following:

1. Go to System > Settings > Account.
    2. Under Privacy & online safety, select Xbox Live privacy.
    3. Select View details & customize.
    4. Check that you have Join Multiplayer Games set to Allow.

You could also try doing power cycle.
  4. TheDark98 Win User

Cant play minecraft Multiplayer

Hello,

This is happening on minecraft on Xbox one and i already have the privacy settings on adult..
  5. XBF Eladio M Win User

Hey Dark

Thank you for taking the time to post this on the Xbox Forums. We understand that you are currently experiencing difficulties with being able to access multiplayer features on Minecraft.

In regards to this, is this occurring on "Minecraft" on the Xbox One, "Minecraft" Pocket Edition, or Minecraft Windows 10 Edition"?

You mentioned that you have already allowed configured your Xbox Live Privacy settings, but unless your Xbox Live Gold subscription is not up-to-date, then configuring those settings would be the only thing that would allow you to play
    online.

I would recommend that you make sure that you
    Xbox Live Privacy settings
    are currently set to "Adult" defaults as this should help resolve the problem.

Give this one more try and let us know if this works for you.
  6. TheDark98 Win User

I did that last night and solved nothing(this was a suggestion from a xbox gamer assistant)

will try doing that again

Did nothing
Thema:

1. CANT PlAY Multiplayer minecraft on xbox one - Similar Threads - CANT PlAY Multiplayer

2. Cant play minecraft Multiplayer

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cant play minecraft Multiplayer: It says that i cant play minecraft multiplayer because of how my account is set up and to visit aka.ms/accountsettings Note: I have allow everything on my account in that link Its not a minor...
  3. "You cant play multiplayer due to the way your Microsoft account is set up"

in XBoX Games and Apps
    "You cant play multiplayer due to the way your Microsoft account is set up": I have done all the settings, I clicked allow on all the boxes concerning multiplayer and a can't seem to be able to play. I play Minecraft on Windows 10 Edition if you now the answer please help...
  4. Cant play online or multiplayer

in XBoX Accessibility
    Cant play online or multiplayer: I cant play online or multi player even though my account says “access to account unrestricted” c7e8b9b3-9314-40f3-a3f7-3abbd7b8092c
  5. I cant get halo to recognize my old xbox 360 and join network to play multiplayer 8 people

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I cant get halo to recognize my old xbox 360 and join network to play multiplayer 8 people: I have added a xbox one to our consoles since we have enjoyed our 360 so much. I know you can play Halo up to 8 people by setting up system link. The game can recognize my 360 that is trying to...
  6. bad connectivity cant play multiplayer

in XboX Networking Hardware
    bad connectivity cant play multiplayer: bad connectivity cant play multiplayer Hello Noah, We understand that you're experiencing an issue concerning the connectivity along with the Xbox One console are not allowing multiplayer play....
  7. I cant play Sea of Thieves even though multiplayer is allowed

in XBoX on Windows
    I cant play Sea of Thieves even though multiplayer is allowed: When i launch the game it says im not allowed to join multiplayer servers, however i have allowed multiplayer games and saved it but it still doesnt work? dc6e77c6-64f2-4fc5-8bb1-45233dba8487
  8. I have Xbox live Gold but my xbox is saying that i dont have it and i cant play multiplayer

in XBoX on Consoles
    I have Xbox live Gold but my xbox is saying that i dont have it and i cant play multiplayer: Hello, sorry for my bad english i am not english and it will maybe be hard to explain. So my problem is that i have actually an xbox live account with gold that run out in december so i still have...
  9. Cant play Forza Horzion 3 Multiplayer

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cant play Forza Horzion 3 Multiplayer: I've tried so much things to fix this,but nothing helps , i tried to open NAT , disable teredo , e.t.c , and nothing helps.. everytime when i try to join multiplayer freeroam ,it says ..''unable...
  10. I have Xbox live Gold but my xbox is saying that i dont have it and i cant play multiplayer

in XBoX on Consoles
    I have Xbox live Gold but my xbox is saying that i dont have it and i cant play multiplayer: Hello, sorry for my bad english i am not english and it will maybe be hard to explain. So my problem is that i have actually an xbox live account with gold that run out in december so i still have...