Can’t play my husbands game pass games.

Discus and support Can’t play my husbands game pass games. in XBoX Rewards & Social to solve the problem; Some thing happened recently and I now cannot play the games on my Xbox that I used to. Error 0x803f900a). This happened yesterday. My husband... Discussion in 'XBoX Rewards & Social' started by mcfoodstores, May 8, 2022.

1. mcfoodstores
    mcfoodstores Guest

Some thing happened recently and I now cannot play the games on my Xbox that I used to. Error 0x803f900a). This happened yesterday. My husband downloaded sniper elite 4 on game pass. He has the Xbox ultimate subscription. When he downloads a game, I can download a game on my Xbox and play it even though I don’t have Xbox ultimate.

Is this no longer something we can do? Will I have to get my own subscription in order to play games online with him? I have had sniper elite on my Xbox for quite a while now with no issues. Tried on other games too, they all give me the same error.

We can’t seem to share anymore, it’s like the Xboxes don’t know we are part of a family unit anymore.

:)

mcfoodstores, May 8, 2022
  2. mcfoodstores Win User

It worked! Big thank you for your asssistance! I will keep the article just in case!
  3. [EX] Win User

Hi,

you should check your account, if you made your console accidently your "Home console" as well, cause then it wouldn't work anymore..

ONLY your husbands account should be the home console account and ONLY on your console and NOT on his console !
  4. Francia J. Win User

Hi, I hope you're doing great out there despite the issue that you're experiencing. I am an Independent advisor and I am here to help you in regard to your concern.

Just a friendly reminder though that setting up a family setting does not mean that the game and subscriptions will be shared to their account, it is a feature where you can manage a child account.

To get this fixed, you need to set your husband's account as Home Xbox on the console in that way all profiles logged in to the console will be able to use your husband's subscriptions and games.

1. Sign in to your account.

2. Press the Xbox button to open the guide.

3. Select Profile & system > Settings > General > Personalization, and then select My home Xbox.

4. Check "Make this as My Home Xbox".

https://support.xbox.com/en-US/help/hardware-ne...
  5. AllysonEllis Win User

Game Pass ultimate and sharing with a child

I have the same type question. My daughter got a gaming PC for Christmas. We have xbox game pass ultimate. The subscription is in my husbands name and my daughter plays under my name. I can sign her into the computer under my husbands name and download
    the games, but for games that offer online parties (especially ones that don't offer couch/split screen) I would like to play with her, me using the xbox and her on her computer. However, when I try to do this, I cannot invite her to the game. Can someone
    walk me through, if this is possible, who has to be signed on where? It acts like we both have to be signed on as my husband or I can't access the games on the computer, and then we can't play together because we send the invite to our self? Our xbox is
    already set to the home xbox. What am I doing wrong?
  6. Bountyhunterxx5 Win User

New Xbox Live Account and transferring games/data

Digital games and add ons cannot be transferred between accounts, however if both your husband and son play on the same console, your husband can set the console as his home console and your son will be able to play any games your husband's account has.
Thema:

1. Can’t play my husbands game pass games. - Similar Threads - Can’t play husbands

2. I can’t play games I own on disk after having game pass

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can’t play games I own on disk after having game pass: I own battlefront 2 on disk, but I uninstalled it to make space. I bought game pass and then installed the battlefront 2 through game pass ( without putting the disk in) a week ago my game pass...
  3. Can’t play my games

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can’t play my games: Why won’t my Xbox let me play my games. It says the person that bought this needs to sign in but I bought the game 900f10b7-f1a4-411e-84bb-172a7bcf3015
  4. Why can’t I play multiplayer on certain consoles?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why can’t I play multiplayer on certain consoles?: I can’t join friends worlds or servers on the console in my room, but the one in the living room allows me to? It’s on the same account in the same house. I don’t understand what’s going on. I...
  5. Game is purchased but i can’t play it

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Game is purchased but i can’t play it: My friend is signed into a account with a game then when he goes to his other account he can load on the game but when he presses A to start it says it needs to be purchased. - Call of Duty Black...
  6. Can’t play My Disc Game On separate account?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can’t play My Disc Game On separate account?: I have two accounts on my Xbox One. My main account seems to work fine with my disc game but my other doesn’t? I did set it up as my home Xbox. Whenever I try to insert the disc it says “do you...
  7. I can’t play realms with my friends

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    I can’t play realms with my friends: Playing Minecraft Realms with my friends has been a hassle. Every time I try to join a realm or server it greets me with this message. [img] I’ve gone through all the troubleshooting steps the...
  8. I can’t play cross platform even after changing it to Allow

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can’t play cross platform even after changing it to Allow: I’m the only member of my family, it’s on adult settings says allow but when I get into games like MLB the show 22 and Fortnite, it says cross play disabled. I haven’t had this problem ever while...
  9. So, Xbox Series X|S Console’s can’t play the backward’s compatible edition of games if &...

in XBoX on Consoles
    So, Xbox Series X|S Console’s can’t play the backward’s compatible edition of games if &...: This easily resolved problem of backwards compatibility is always something that console programmers seemingly can’t solve and reproduce!. Microsoft & Xbox, add one additional line of prompt to...
  10. can’t play cloud gaming on xbox series s

in XBoX Games and Apps
    can’t play cloud gaming on xbox series s: i just upgraded from the xbox one s to the xbox series s and i have game pass ultimate but when i click on games for game pass it doesn’t not give options for cloud gaming(for every game pass...