Cant play on multiplayer

Discus and support Cant play on multiplayer in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hey need some help i cant play on multiplayer..i call xbox support and they toll me to clean cachet, memory, remove user files, clean all log and... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Henry ramirez, Aug 8, 2014.

1. Cant play on multiplayer

Hey need some help i cant play on multiplayer..i call xbox support and they toll me to clean cachet, memory, remove user files, clean all log and demos, i have a harddrive 500 gb, and this is not working.. any help please..thanks..

:)

Henry ramirez, Aug 8, 2014
  2. GOLD

I PLAY HALO WARS IN MULTIPLAYER, BUT I CANT PLAY HALO 5 IN MULTIPLAYER (ON XBOX ONE)

¿WHY?

AF92 DARK SHOOT, Aug 8, 2014
  3. JoniJone
    JoniJone Guest
    Some1 know?

I cant play multiplayer on battlefield 1

JoniJone, Aug 8, 2014
  4. Cant play on multiplayer

DangerousBard, Aug 8, 2014
  5. PaulBinder Win User

Cant play multiplayer! :/

If you just bought gold it takes a few mins for the gold to "set in". Perhaps try to shutdown your xbox, wait 30 seconds. Restart and try again?
  6. Mister Beep Win User

Cant play multiplayer

Hey there,

Sorry to hear about the issue! This will be an issue that our chat or phone support teams will be better equipped to assist with. To reach them, please visit our
    Contact Us page.
  7. DangerousBard Win User

Cant play on multiplayer

8. SONIC SCREAM 07 Win User

Cant play multiplayer! :/

Your status probably hasn't updated on the console. Wait a few minutes or you can try to restart the Xbox.
  9. Daz474 Win User

"You are not Connected to Xbox Live"

same same.....cant play multiplayer...
Thema:

Cant play on multiplayer

1. Cant play on multiplayer - Similar Threads - Cant play multiplayer

2. Modern Warfare cant play Multiplayer?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Modern Warfare cant play Multiplayer?: I am trying to play Modern Warfare which I’ve been playing all day but suddenly I got this error saying Im not allowed to play Xbox Live and prompts me to buy Xbox Live but I am on Live right now...
  3. Why cant we play multiplayer games without gold

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why cant we play multiplayer games without gold: I'm switching to ps4 because paying to playing multiplayer is just dumb and f2p games kinda ruins the game of "free" in my opinion I would love if they changed it...
  4. CANT PlAY Multiplayer minecraft on xbox one

in XBoX Games and Apps
    CANT PlAY Multiplayer minecraft on xbox one: It says that because of how my account is set up i cant play online and that i should go to aka.ms/accountsettings Note: I did go to the page and allowed everything of the options Not a minor...
  5. Cant play minecraft Multiplayer

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cant play minecraft Multiplayer: It says that i cant play minecraft multiplayer because of how my account is set up and to visit aka.ms/accountsettings Note: I have allow everything on my account in that link Its not a minor...
  6. "You cant play multiplayer due to the way your Microsoft account is set up"

in XBoX Games and Apps
    "You cant play multiplayer due to the way your Microsoft account is set up": I have done all the settings, I clicked allow on all the boxes concerning multiplayer and a can't seem to be able to play. I play Minecraft on Windows 10 Edition if you now the answer please help...
  7. Cant play online or multiplayer

in XBoX Accessibility
    Cant play online or multiplayer: I cant play online or multi player even though my account says “access to account unrestricted” c7e8b9b3-9314-40f3-a3f7-3abbd7b8092c
  8. I cant get halo to recognize my old xbox 360 and join network to play multiplayer 8 people

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I cant get halo to recognize my old xbox 360 and join network to play multiplayer 8 people: I have added a xbox one to our consoles since we have enjoyed our 360 so much. I know you can play Halo up to 8 people by setting up system link. The game can recognize my 360 that is trying to...
  9. bad connectivity cant play multiplayer

in XboX Networking Hardware
    bad connectivity cant play multiplayer: bad connectivity cant play multiplayer Hello Noah, We understand that you're experiencing an issue concerning the connectivity along with the Xbox One console are not allowing multiplayer play....
  10. I cant play Sea of Thieves even though multiplayer is allowed

in XBoX on Windows
    I cant play Sea of Thieves even though multiplayer is allowed: When i launch the game it says im not allowed to join multiplayer servers, however i have allowed multiplayer games and saved it but it still doesnt work? dc6e77c6-64f2-4fc5-8bb1-45233dba8487