Cant play on multiplayer

Discus and support Cant play on multiplayer in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hey need some help i cant play on multiplayer..i call xbox support and they toll me to clean cachet, memory, remove user files, clean all log and... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Henry ramirez, Aug 8, 2014.

1. Cant play on multiplayer

Hey need some help i cant play on multiplayer..i call xbox support and they toll me to clean cachet, memory, remove user files, clean all log and demos, i have a harddrive 500 gb, and this is not working.. any help please..thanks..

:)

Henry ramirez, Aug 8, 2014
  2. GOLD

I PLAY HALO WARS IN MULTIPLAYER, BUT I CANT PLAY HALO 5 IN MULTIPLAYER (ON XBOX ONE)

¿WHY?

AF92 DARK SHOOT, Aug 8, 2014
  3. JoniJone
    JoniJone Guest
    Some1 know?

I cant play multiplayer on battlefield 1

JoniJone, Aug 8, 2014
  4. Cant play on multiplayer

DangerousBard, Aug 8, 2014
  5. PaulBinder Win User

Cant play multiplayer! :/

If you just bought gold it takes a few mins for the gold to "set in". Perhaps try to shutdown your xbox, wait 30 seconds. Restart and try again?
  6. Mister Beep Win User

Cant play multiplayer

Hey there,

Sorry to hear about the issue! This will be an issue that our chat or phone support teams will be better equipped to assist with. To reach them, please visit our
    Contact Us page.
  7. DangerousBard Win User

Cant play on multiplayer

8. SONIC SCREAM 07 Win User

Cant play multiplayer! :/

Your status probably hasn't updated on the console. Wait a few minutes or you can try to restart the Xbox.
  9. Daz474 Win User

"You are not Connected to Xbox Live"

same same.....cant play multiplayer...
Thema:

Cant play on multiplayer

1. Cant play on multiplayer - Similar Threads - Cant play multiplayer

2. Kids cant play multiplayer with each other

in XBoX on Consoles
    Kids cant play multiplayer with each other: They are currently trying to play the Avengers Beta. We have 2 xboxes, and i have my profile on both of them. I pay for xbox gold ultimate, and game pass. Yet one kid A is on xbox A and kid B is...
  3. I cant play multiplayer anymore

in XBoX Accessibility
    I cant play multiplayer anymore: I've tried to fix this on my own, but I can't. People tell me to go to this https://account.xbox.com/ link, but it doesn't exist for me. Does XBox think I'm a child? Is that why I can't fix my...
  4. Minecraft Windows 10 edition cant play with friends or multiplayer!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft Windows 10 edition cant play with friends or multiplayer!: Hi! It says that "cannot play online multiplayer because of how your account is set up" please help thanks! :D 469017c7-930d-4c75-a0c0-706069bc2e15
  5. minecraft windows10 cant play multiplayer

in XBoX Games and Apps
    minecraft windows10 cant play multiplayer: So i cant play multiplayer on windows10 edition and before any of you say "go to xbox.com and change your settings to allow" this is all i see when i got there and i cant do anything about it...
  6. Cant play Minecraft multiplayer

in XBoX Accessibility
    Cant play Minecraft multiplayer: I was playing Minecraft with a friend yesterday, after a while, we decided to switch to my world. For some reason my invites weren't working for them, so we tried a new world with them hosting....
  7. State of decay 2 I cant play multiplayer

in XBoX on Windows
    State of decay 2 I cant play multiplayer: So my problem is that when i try to Host/join session it doesnt work.... When I try to Host it say "Error session" When I try to Join session it say "Failed to join code: 1005" I tried...
  8. I need help. I cant seem to play any multiplayer game.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I need help. I cant seem to play any multiplayer game.: On rocket league, it kicks me out when just going into a game. On rainbow six siege, I'm the last person left as to load into the game. (takes like 5 mins to get in a single round) And on apex i...
  9. Cant play online multiplayer on call of duty world at war

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cant play online multiplayer on call of duty world at war: I bought cod waw on the Microsoft Store already having a Xbox game pass one month sub after it expired I bought xbox live gold for one month but I could play all my other games online but when try...
  10. Modern Warfare cant play Multiplayer?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Modern Warfare cant play Multiplayer?: I am trying to play Modern Warfare which I’ve been playing all day but suddenly I got this error saying Im not allowed to play Xbox Live and prompts me to buy Xbox Live but I am on Live right now...