cant play on realms

Discus and support cant play on realms in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; im playing Minecraft bedrock on pc. im trying to join my friends realm (hes on switch) and it keeps saying I need to go to aka.ms/accountsettings but... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by KieranLorimer, Sep 16, 2019.

1. cant play on realms

im playing Minecraft bedrock on pc. im trying to join my friends realm (hes on switch) and it keeps saying I need to go to aka.ms/accountsettings but it keeps on taking me to a thread instead of the page and it says to log on as my parent account but I
    don't have one

:)

KieranLorimer, Sep 16, 2019
  2. LACERON Win User

Cant get acces to my realm

Thanks for answering. I use minecraft windows 10 edition. When i click play to my own realm it says : Connection to the realm. This operation can takes few minutes. After a few it says: Cant acces to your Realm. please try later. (since 2 days we cant acces
    to the realm)

I have 26 days left to my realm subsription.

I also tried to dowload my realm to normal mode and i can play with it.

Only on Realm mode we cant play
  3. ArminatorX Win User

cant play on realms

It seems that you have a child account, according to the birthdate you entered when you created the account.

In order to resolve that, have a parent sign in with their adult Microsoft account at
    https://account.microsoft.com/family and have them add your child Microsoft Account to the family.

After your account has been added, the parent has to go to
    https://account.xbox.com/settings
    and select your child account to edit the online and privacy settings.

In order to play on realms, multiplayer and viewing of community content has to be enabled.
  4. NeoDan123 Win User

cant play on realms

Is your account a child account?
  5. JeffersonMartinez Win User

minecraft can’t buy realm

I cant buy realms its not letting me and i wanna play with my friends
  6. NeoDan123 Win User

Minecraft Realms

One of my friends are also having issues with his realm. The payment went through but still cant access the realm that we have played on for almost 2 years now. Waiting on Mojang support to come back to him.
Thema:

cant play on realms

1. cant play on realms - Similar Threads - cant play realms

2. cant play anything but halo reach in halo mastercheif collection, please help (not solved)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    cant play anything but halo reach in halo mastercheif collection, please help (not solved): i prolly became famous this last week because of the amount of questions i asked. anyway, i just completed halo reach in halo the mastercheif collection but i can play the others, i finished all...
  3. Cant play any game

in XBoX Accessibility
    Cant play any game: Hi there I need inquiry ASAp please. Since yesterday i am having trouble playing any games on my xbox x .The trouble is i cant log in to play any game if the game manage to upload after a while...
  4. While playing NBA2K20 I cant hear people in game chat unless my headphones are plugged in...

in XBoX on Consoles
    While playing NBA2K20 I cant hear people in game chat unless my headphones are plugged in...: NBA2K20 on xbox one x. I never hear anyone talking in game chat when I dont have my headset plugged in on xbox one x. In previous years I could still hear the other players speaking over my tv...
  5. I let my game pass lapse now i cant even play the physical copy of the game.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I let my game pass lapse now i cant even play the physical copy of the game.: I allowed game pass to lapse because i didn't have the money to purchase it again. I have an actual physical copy of the game Monster Hunter world. I continuously get the message about game pass...
  6. once i cancel game pass i cant play the games ive bought

in XBoX Games and Apps
    once i cancel game pass i cant play the games ive bought: i need help !!!! so ive bought sea of thieves since day one. but then i bought the game pas to play gears 5. but gears got boring so i canceled my sub. for the game pass and now i cant play sea of...
  7. i cant play xcloud, why can i not play it

in XboX Insiders
    i cant play xcloud, why can i not play it: [IMG] submitted by /u/waylen0001 [link] [comments]
  8. why cant i install or play gears 5

in XBoX on Windows
    why cant i install or play gears 5: I bought the xbox pass yesterday and downloaded 4-5 games one including gears 5 i played it for a bit but then i had to go i came back the next day going on to the xbox app on my pc (where i...
  9. I cant play morrowind on my xbox one

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I cant play morrowind on my xbox one: I have a original xbox copy of the elder Scrolls 3 Morrowind and each time i plop it in my xbox one, it takes me to the bluray app and tells me ''This is an Xbox game disk. Please put it in your...
  10. Modern Warfare cant play Multiplayer?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Modern Warfare cant play Multiplayer?: I am trying to play Modern Warfare which I’ve been playing all day but suddenly I got this error saying Im not allowed to play Xbox Live and prompts me to buy Xbox Live but I am on Live right now...