Can't play on Xbox Live after upgrading to Gold...

Discus and support Can't play on Xbox Live after upgrading to Gold... in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hi, I got my Xbox One a month ago and used the 1 month free gold trial. It ran out today and automatically upgraded me to the 1 month gold... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by RestfulFan1342, Jan 21, 2014.

1. Can't play on Xbox Live after upgrading to Gold...

Hi,

I got my Xbox One a month ago and used the 1 month free gold trial. It ran out today and automatically upgraded me to the 1 month gold subscription. The payment has gone through and is showing as so.

I tried to play Fifa Ultimate Team online tonight and it says "your gamer profile does not have the correct permissions to access this feature".

Can anyone help please?

:)

RestfulFan1342, Jan 21, 2014
  2. I Can Not Buy Nothing!

First get a Xbox Live Gold Membership, then you can buy things from the marketplace;

Also if you, (after the gold upgrading of your membership), can't still buy nothing, delete your credit card, clear the cache, and then re-add your billing informations.

Violin Spider, Jan 21, 2014
  3. Mjolnir VIII
    Mjolnir VIII Guest
    Unable to save Game DVR Clips

My problem is solved now. I noticed it started working after upgrading our internet connection and getting an Xbox Live Gold subscription.

Mjolnir VIII, Jan 21, 2014
  4. Oliver L
    Oliver L Guest

Hi,

it seems that there are some problems at the moment with the gold membership.

Please try to remove your prifile from the Xbox and download it from new.

How to remove an Account

Download an Account

If this does not help, You have to contact the Support for further help.

Oliver L, Jan 21, 2014
Thema:

1. Can't play on Xbox Live after upgrading to Gold... - Similar Threads - Can't play Live

2. I can't play any online game even though I'm connect to Xbox live xbox one

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can't play any online game even though I'm connect to Xbox live xbox one: I cant play any online game NO ITS NOT A CONNECTION ISSUE every time i load up a game it wont let me play online titanfall two said "Your profile is not permitted to play online" or something like...
  3. connect to xbox live impossible and i can't play online

in XBoX Games and Apps
    connect to xbox live impossible and i can't play online: hello, i bought minecraft bedrock edition a few days ago and when i try to connect to xbox live to play online, he tells me that an error has occurred and so it is impossible to play at minecraft...
  4. Can't connect to Xbox Live (So can't play)

in XBoX on Windows
    Can't connect to Xbox Live (So can't play): Each time I try to launch Mutant: Year 0 - Road to Eden, I have the error message "Can't connect to XboX Live, and of course, I can't play. Someone know how to fix this [Mod Removed-...
  5. Can't play Xbox Live "Teredo is unable to qualify" , "Can't get Teredo IP addresss" and...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't play Xbox Live "Teredo is unable to qualify" , "Can't get Teredo IP addresss" and...: Basically been getting errors for 5 years and cannot play XBL anymore. No hardware changes have been made. It just happened. I don't know how to fix this, because port forwarding and DMZ does not...
  6. i can't play minecraft pe multiplayer with xbox live

in XBoX Games and Apps
    i can't play minecraft pe multiplayer with xbox live: hi im using xbox live as the platform to play with my friends but when i connecting to my friends world i cant connect it say "unable to connect to world" but only me have this issue my friend can...
  7. Can't Login to Xbox Live playing backwards compatible?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can't Login to Xbox Live playing backwards compatible?: Hello, I just decided to randomly try and play some Modern Warfare 3 but when I went to click on the game to launch it up it wouldn't let me log in to my account. It says "A problem occurred...
  8. XBOX LIVE [I can't play fortenite because of XBOX LIVE why?]

in XBoX Games and Apps
    XBOX LIVE [I can't play fortenite because of XBOX LIVE why?]: لا يمكنني لعب فورتنايت بسبب XBOX LIVE لماذا؟ 96355330-aaa3-43f2-b410-c79a2a2a856f
  9. Just renewed a 12 month Xbox live gold subscription but can't play online

in XBoX on Consoles
    Just renewed a 12 month Xbox live gold subscription but can't play online: I purchased a 12 month Xbox live gold account for the first time so I put in the code and it says I have Xbox live gold subscription but I still can not play online please help...
  10. Can't play multiplayer Minecraft through XBOX live and can't sign into the marketplace

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't play multiplayer Minecraft through XBOX live and can't sign into the marketplace: I can't play multiplayer in Minecraft through XBOX Live because of how "my Xbox Live account is set up." My privacy settings are ALL adult and it's not working at all. I ALSO can't buy ANYTHING...