Can't play online even with game pass?

Discus and support Can't play online even with game pass? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I purchased Game Pass Ultimate on my account on another Xbox. On this Xbox, I have Game Pass ultimate game benefits and EA play, but no Gold. I tried... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by justinmontavon, Jun 26, 2021.

1. Can't play online even with game pass?

I purchased Game Pass Ultimate on my account on another Xbox. On this Xbox, I have Game Pass ultimate game benefits and EA play, but no Gold. I tried playing DOOM Eternal Battlemode, DOOM 2016 Snapmap, and Battlefield 1 online, but each time I was taken to the purchase Game Pass screen. If it helps, I bought a digital code and didn't buy it from Xbox store.

:)

justinmontavon, Jun 26, 2021
  2. XBF Ihssane Z Win User

Please try to check your subscription in the order history in this following website : Services & subscriptions just to make sure that the purchase was through your account. However, if the subscription is active, I suggest to remove your account and add it back and perform a quick power cycle to your console.
  3. XxGoLdxN1NJAxX Win User

been hacked please help !!!!!

no i can't even play online with the game. When I got to online all of the levels are grayed out, I can't select anything
  4. RaVeN 711 Win User

crackdown free download won't work on xbox live

I can't even play online. the option to play online is faded out to were I can't select it. Its very annoying, was looking forward to playing online with my friends. And I have the game cd and even putting that in it doesn't give the option to play online.
    Did they shut down the server for Crackdown. No wonder why they give good games out cause they eliminate the good parts of the game before giving them to us.
  5. Club Amnesia Win User

What is in the new update 2 ?

Can't even play a game Online, without it crashing and booting me to Xbox Home screen :(((
  6. razorboy96 Win User

Cannot access Xbox Live due to new terms and conditions

I know, I can't even play my online games. It's ridiculous and it's almost impossible to find a solution.
Thema:

1. Can't play online even with game pass? - Similar Threads - Can't play online

2. Can't play online games on both xbox's at the same time

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't play online games on both xbox's at the same time: I have recently bought my son an Xbox, he has his own account and games but we cannot play online at the same time as it won't let us connect. i have tried changing the ports in advanced settings...
  3. Can't play Minecraft online

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't play Minecraft online: Before you copy-paste your stupid default answer to this question, I already tried it. If you'll post it again, I will ignore you. Now that we got that out of the way, let me tell you what is...
  4. Call Of Duty Black Ops Cold War won't get online, therefore, I can't play

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Call Of Duty Black Ops Cold War won't get online, therefore, I can't play: So here's the thing. I bought BOCW (new-gen version, with the xbox one and series included) when I got my Xbox Series S, eventually I deleted it, and the problem began. Every time I downloaded...
  5. Can't play online coop Halo MCC. How to connect via LAN?

in XBoX on Windows
    Can't play online coop Halo MCC. How to connect via LAN?: Heavy stuttering and freezing when playing coop with friend in same room in same network for Halo MCC on steam PC. LAN mode does not work - friend does not appear at all....
  6. I can't play dead space online

in XBoX Accessibility
    I can't play dead space online: I was trying to play dead space 3 with a friend on the xbox one but when I click on the cooperative campaign section it turns out that I need an online pass and when I try to buy it, it appears...
  7. Why can't I play GTA online on Xbox 360?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why can't I play GTA online on Xbox 360?: i recently saw that Rockstar is removing online gta for Xbox 360 and ps3 in December 2021 so i decided to get gta to play online for a little while before it's removed. i loaded it up on my Xbox...
  8. bought gamepass ultimate but i can't play online

in XBoX on Consoles
    bought gamepass ultimate but i can't play online: So i bought xbox gamepass ultimate and i tried to message a friend shortly after but it came up with an "something went wrong" and i tried to go into party chat and it came up with the same...
  9. Can't connect to online play in Forza Horizon 4.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can't connect to online play in Forza Horizon 4.: Can't connect to online play in Forza Horizon 4. The auction house is working but online freeroam, playground games, etc. is not. 6453665c-40bb-4786-a88a-3100126abb08
  10. Can't play online with Games Pass

in XBoX on Windows
    Can't play online with Games Pass: I recently bought the Xbox Game Pass Ultimate, but I can't play multiplayer games. Sea of Thieves shows "The Sea of Thieves Services are temporarily unavailable. Please try again....