cant play online for minecraft jave edt

Discus and support cant play online for minecraft jave edt in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; [img] i cant figure out why it says this and it won't let me change it either 7e819ef5-ef2d-482b-a2a6-ad235b30cc9e Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by sindre__5, May 11, 2021.

1. sindre__5
    sindre__5 Guest

cant play online for minecraft jave edt [​IMG]
    i cant figure out why it says this and it won't let me change it either

:)

sindre__5, May 11, 2021
  2. XBF Ihssane Z Win User

3. the MintPoet555 Win User

Minecraft

My friend just recently bought minecraft on xbox. But it says its has 1.16 instead of 1.14 he cant join us and we cant join him. Why is this? We have the same game. Whats happening? How fo we fix this?
    Are you in pc? if you have jave you cant play together, but if you have bedrock ED you can.

Or your friend has to update
  4. Afsos 1 Win User

Online Friends and Achievements

I'm up for some AC: B online. Add and invite when you see me on. EDT these days.
  5. Drizzle 084 Win User

Remove Fortnite Paywall

Dont know if you jave seen, but Xbox Live Gold is required for all online multiplayer and I believe Playstation also requires Plus now as well.
  6. Chenzo11 Win User

Safe Minecraft server for young kids under 10

Hello my younger brother is great at minecraft and really wants to play with other kids! He is 6 years old and wanted minecraft for the purpose of playing the game online with others, and in a safe environment. Please add brandon, his gamertag is King Gooey
    10! Thanks and we cant wait to play with you!
Thema:

1. cant play online for minecraft jave edt - Similar Threads - cant play online

2. Cant find online privacy settings page to be able to play online Minecraft.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cant find online privacy settings page to be able to play online Minecraft.: I've tried everything , clearing my browser caches/history etc.But whenever I press the button to go to online privacy setting it reloads the same page over and over again. It never redirects me...
  3. I am not able to play gta 5 online . it says that " this profile cant access gta 5 online...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I am not able to play gta 5 online . it says that " this profile cant access gta 5 online...: I am not able to play gta 5 online . it says that " this profile cant access gta 5 online ".i play on xbox one . pls say what i should do to get gta 5 online 2086b4a5-7b15-4e0b-bd58-b6e2cee62464
  4. Can't play online with my friends because I opted into the Minecraft RTX but I cant opt out

in XboX Insiders
    Can't play online with my friends because I opted into the Minecraft RTX but I cant opt out: For over half a year now I have not been able to play minecraft bedrock edition online with my friends on my windows 10 pc because when minecraft RTX came out I opted into the program, and now I...
  5. no matter what game i try, i cant play online on the xbox app

in XBoX on Windows
    no matter what game i try, i cant play online on the xbox app: ive tried doing all sorts. reset the app, re installed it, used commands in powershell, teredo stuff, literally nothing works. my internet is perfect everywhere else, i dont know what the issue...
  6. I updated the xbox 4 days ago and thats is still there, also i cant play online, can...

in XboX Insiders
    I updated the xbox 4 days ago and thats is still there, also i cant play online, can...: [IMG] submitted by /u/Bomba_t80 [link] [comments]
  7. I cant play GTA Online

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I cant play GTA Online: The game always says "Files required to play GTA Online could not be downloaded from the Rockstar Games Service. Please return to Grand Theft Auto V and try again later", I tried reinstalling the...
  8. Cant play online in Forza horizon 4 (forza support told me to ask here)

in XBoX on Windows
    Cant play online in Forza horizon 4 (forza support told me to ask here): i just recently bought the ultimate edition of forza horizon 4 on steam its been 8 days now i have this problem i cant connect it says IPsec error 0x00000000 I've tried all teredo fixes my teredo...
  9. I cant play any EA games online

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I cant play any EA games online: Last night I finished downloading a few EA play games on my Xbox one such as nfs heat PvZ and anthem but when I try and use any online features I just get hit with a screen saying I need to change...
  10. Games cant sync/play online on through pc game pass?

in XboX Insiders
    Games cant sync/play online on through pc game pass?: Anytime i try and play a game it says can't sync, so i have to play offline. I noticed that my xbox game bar wont sign in either, it just says cant show friends right now. submitted by...