Can't play online...it says an xbox live membership limitation does not allow me to access ...

Discus and support Can't play online...it says an xbox live membership limitation does not allow me to access ... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I've been playing online all day and I'm about to play someone else and I'm all ready to play and waiting and the other guy is some other team when all... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by captianc598, Mar 17, 2014.

1. captianc598
    captianc598 Guest

Can't play online...it says an xbox live membership limitation does not allow me to access ...

I've been playing online all day and I'm about to play someone else and I'm all ready to play and waiting and the other guy is some other team when all of a sudden he backs out and clicks the Seahawks. I didn't want to play the best team in the game so I
    reset my xbox. Now when I go on it keeps giving me this stupid message. Somebody please help me.

:)

captianc598, Mar 17, 2014
  2. TRock0629
    TRock0629 Guest
    Help please!! Connecting issue

An xbox live membership limitation issue does not allow you access to this feature.

Ive played madden online before. Now im getting this message

TRock0629, Mar 17, 2014
  3. help

why am I getting these warring {An xbox live membership limitation does not allow you to access this feature}

DHG Mr I20 Tx, Mar 17, 2014
  4. Daft Badger Win User

Child lock xbox one??

Yeah,trials are not full gold memberships & only give you limited access to xbox live gold features.

Some games allow you to play online with a trial but not all.
  5. StacksQNP44 Win User

An Xbox Live Membership limitation does not allow you at access this feature

An Xbox Live Membership limitation does not allow you at access this feature, what does this mean, Yesterday I was playing Madden 15 just fine, with no problems, now today I get this Memo!!!
  6. Daft Badger Win User

Hello, i need HELP

Trials only give you limited access to some xbox live gold features.

Not all games allow you to play online with a gold trial,you would need a full gold membership.
  7. Daft Badger Win User

Error in xbox live

Trials only give you limited access to some xbox live gold features.

Some games will not allow you to play online with a trial,you would need a full gold membership to do that.
  8. onyxishere Win User

Xbox live gold trial never went through!!

Sorry to hear it. However, a trial membership does not give full access to all Gold features nor will it show up as a full Gold membership.

A trial membership only give some limited access to Gold features and is usually limited to the game it came with and does not cover ranked online play.
Thema:

1. Can't play online...it says an xbox live membership limitation does not allow me to access ... - Similar Threads - Can't play online

2. I can't play the games online

in XBoX on Windows
    I can't play the games online: Hello! I need help with being able to play online on the games i downloaded with game pass. I keep getting sended to xbox.com...
  3. I can't play online on my Xbox One, but I'll have to type out a longer story.

in XBoX on Consoles
    I can't play online on my Xbox One, but I'll have to type out a longer story.: So I just got a new ADSL and it was fine for a few days, I played Halo 5 online. This morning for some reason I couldn't play online. I know it isn't because I ran out of Gold because I just...
  4. Nao consigo jogar online...[Translation-I can't play online...]

in XBoX on Windows
    Nao consigo jogar online...[Translation-I can't play online...]: comprei o game pass, para jogar alguns jogos com amigos, mas nao consigo jogar online, pois pede para ir em configuraçao de privacicade online, e nao consigo acessar o site para mudar as pré...
  5. I can't play gta v online even if everything is perfectly fine.

in XBoX on Consoles
    I can't play gta v online even if everything is perfectly fine.: I can't play gta v and i can't understand the issue. My internet it ok , i i ha gold live , and o tried everything to fix it but I did not make it. 56093552-39ae-4ca0-a38e-de0a4259141a
  6. Can't play Online/Multiplayer but Gold Pass is active.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't play Online/Multiplayer but Gold Pass is active.: I purchased the Gold Pass for a month to play games online/multiplayer. It did let me play online games but ONLY FOR A WEEK. The next week it did not let me play online games but I still have Gold...
  7. I can't play Forza Horizon 4 online

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can't play Forza Horizon 4 online: Previously I was having an invalid profile problem, then I followed the steps to restore the App, disconnect from the internet and play. Now besides not being able to recover my save game with...
  8. i can't play online apex legends

in XBoX Accessibility
    i can't play online apex legends: [img] I have this problem since the last update I enter the loading screen and I remove myself from the server c56a725f-cf6a-41ad-8dfc-45bbe45991bb
  9. forza 4 onlıne oynuyamıyorum [Edit - Translation] - i can't play forza 4 online

in XBoX Games and Apps
    forza 4 onlıne oynuyamıyorum [Edit - Translation] - i can't play forza 4 online: merhaba forza 4 te hıcbır sekılde onlıne oynuyamıyorum fotograftakı gıbı teredo ve sunucya baglanmıyor ınternette denemedıgım cozum kalmadı lutfen yardımcı olun [Edit - Translation] - hello forza...
  10. Purchased Disk Games are not showing up on game library and can't play EA games online.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Purchased Disk Games are not showing up on game library and can't play EA games online.: All the games we purchased for our XBOX ONE on a disk, when loaded onto the machine, are not showing up in our account. We also cannot connect to play those same games that are EA online with the...