Can't play online 'it takes two' with a xbox game ulitmate friend

Discus and support Can't play online 'it takes two' with a xbox game ulitmate friend in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; hi everyone, my name is onur and i am writing from turkey. i have an urgent question. i have a xbox game pass ultimate and i installed 'it takes two'... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by onuronur3, Nov 26, 2021.

1. onuronur3
    onuronur3 Guest

hi everyone, my name is onur and i am writing from turkey. i have an urgent question. i have a xbox game pass ultimate and i installed 'it takes two' via EA Play. i want to play this game with my friend online who is also a xbox game pass ultimate member but we couldnt do it. when we click 'play online', we cant invite friend. 'invite friend' button seems not working. can you help us please?

:)

onuronur3, Nov 26, 2021
  2. Christopher Revoredo Win User

3. onuronur3 Win User

we are both playing PC. we are friends at EA Play and also at XBOX Game App. We both have xbox game pass ultimate. when we hit 'play online' button, 'invite friend' button isnt working at all. When we press 'friends pass' button and 'learn more' button, nothing happens too.
  4. Christopher Revoredo Win User

Hi there Onur welcome to the community forum! Christopher here, an Xbox fan just like you and has been on Xbox for years already. I would really love to make your day by helping you out. Are you both playing on PC or console?
  5. H3PA80R Win User

how to play online with xbox?

To play online with your Xbox all you need is a Xbox Live Gold or a game pass ulitmate subscription.
  6. Andy Mulligan Win User

i have something i want to say

'come on guy's put the mics make new friends play online open to new game besides halo'

I can't help but notice that as I write this, two Halo games and a CoD game are in your recently played list. ;)
Thema:

1. Can't play online 'it takes two' with a xbox game ulitmate friend - Similar Threads - Can't play online

2. I can't play online

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can't play online: I have been trying to play Minecraft online for weeks now, but no matter what I do it won't let me. I have left my family group, search for more discussions on the topic but nothing works. Can...
  3. Can't play Dark Souls games online without a game pass?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't play Dark Souls games online without a game pass?: So I've been playing dark souls for a couple of months now, recently finished DS2 and am now onto DS3. I recently got rid of my game pass because I wasn't using it and noticed that I can now no...
  4. I can't get my child's account to be allowed to play online games

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can't get my child's account to be allowed to play online games: I have tried everything I can think of; his restrictions were set to 5 years and under, I changed that to unrestricted. I had a customised layout of access options but allowed all the Xbox one's,...
  5. Forza horizon 5 can't play online

in XBoX on Consoles
    Forza horizon 5 can't play online: Hello, i was wondering if you would have any solutions because i am unable to play online at forza horizon 5 on pc. I cannot connect to horizon life but I can join convoys, but cannot connect...
  6. I can't play online in forza horizon 5

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can't play online in forza horizon 5: I bought the game from steam, but when I launched it, the online button was gray, and when I clicked on it, it said that this feature is blocked because your profile does not have sufficient...
  7. can't play forza horizon 4 online

in XBoX Games and Apps
    can't play forza horizon 4 online: I try to fix teredo things but it doesn't work [img] 5cdebcbe-cf81-48fe-9809-f65b244d058c
  8. I can't play online

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can't play online: Hi, I can't play online whit my friends on Mincraft. It says in my Microsoft settings that I can play online but I am still not able. e6a1e99c-75b3-45b1-aaac-bd5628c30fe2
  9. can't play online

in XBoX on Consoles
    can't play online: Teredo unable to qualify und xbox live server blocked. I've been having this problem for days. I have tried all the trouble shooting guides on the xbox website but doesn't work, including setting...
  10. Can't play online games on both xbox's at the same time

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't play online games on both xbox's at the same time: I have recently bought my son an Xbox, he has his own account and games but we cannot play online at the same time as it won't let us connect. i have tried changing the ports in advanced settings...