Cant play online or multiplayer

Discus and support Cant play online or multiplayer in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I cant play online or multi player even though my account says “access to account unrestricted” c7e8b9b3-9314-40f3-a3f7-3abbd7b8092c Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by WilliamVan Fossan, Feb 12, 2019.

1. Cant play online or multiplayer

I cant play online or multi player even though my account says “access to account unrestricted”

:)

WilliamVan Fossan, Feb 12, 2019
  2. Phantasystar77 Win User

Cant play multiplayer online

The only way to play online without Gold is is their having a free Gold weekend, or you manage to snag one of those 48 hour trial cards. Other then that playing online is a no go.
  3. davemcfly85 Win User

gold is not needed to purchase anything but some content is exclusive to gold accounts at first then it is availible to silver accounts.
  4. OK Fowl Win User

Remove your profile from the console Using the steps here:
    http://xbx.lv/1kQseEQ
    and then >

Power cycle the console using these steps: http://xbx.lv/1ylg26E
    Then sign back in and see if your able to use Xbox Live Gold features.
  5. Killn The Drama Win User

6. IAmProjectAlice Win User

multiplayers online

sorry any games that have online multiplayer, will need a gold membership to play online. Silver or free memebrs cant play online at all.
Thema:

1. Cant play online or multiplayer - Similar Threads - Cant play online

2. Cant play online!

in XBoX on Windows
    Cant play online!: When my son tries to play online games such as fortnite it says he needs to have xbox gold to play online. He is subscribed to ultimate game pass which you get gold included hes been playing with...
  3. cant play forza horizon 4 online

in XBoX on Windows
    cant play forza horizon 4 online: hello, some time ago i realized that i couldnt play fh4 online on my pc. i then kinda left the game until yesterday. when i try to go into online i get a message saying : FEATURE LOCKED there was...
  4. I cant play minecraft online

in XBoX on Mobile
    I cant play minecraft online: Hello my native language is not English sorry for the misspellings ok here is the problem when I am going to join the world of a friend does not connect and stays looking for a server and I have...
  5. I cant play online

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I cant play online: I reedemed a Three month Xblox live gold gift card earlier it said successful but when i try to play a game online it tells me i need xbox live gold even though i just reedem Three months of gold...
  6. Cant play some games online

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cant play some games online: I can play Fifa online but not NHL or madden. I have tried to power cycle my xbox and clearing alternate mac address nothing seems to work. Looking for any other ideas...
  7. Cant play any online

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cant play any online: Every game i started up mostly call of duty, a message pop up saying “ your current profile is not allowed to play Xbox Live.” And i honestly dont know how to fix that problem....
  8. I have xbox live gold but cant play modern warfare online

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I have xbox live gold but cant play modern warfare online: I cant play. Multiplayer. On modern warfare. On line de1375ad-e760-4d64-86cb-21e0de7ccd24
  9. Forza Horizon 4 cant play online! (Teredo and connection blocked issue)

in XBoX on Windows
    Forza Horizon 4 cant play online! (Teredo and connection blocked issue): I did every step that is around somewhere on the internet and I cant get the teredo and connection blocked error to go away. The teredo message was gone for a few hours like two days ago but it...
  10. NBA2K20 - cant play online?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    NBA2K20 - cant play online?: Hi My son is included on the family account and we cannot access certain features of the game NBA2K20. We purchased NBA2K20 and he cannot go online as it says he does not meet the age...