Can’t play online with gold subscription I purchased

Discus and support Can’t play online with gold subscription I purchased in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Can’t play online with gold subscription I purchased 725b6e11-4553-4ff1-9fff-a9236bb257b2 Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by RoderickReynolds, Oct 29, 2019.

1. Can’t play online with gold subscription I purchased

:)

RoderickReynolds, Oct 29, 2019
  2. ANFenix2005 Win User

Não consigo jogar Online

I purchase a Xbox live gold subscription for 12 Months :(

And i played online with it(I think on the begginig of March),but some days later i can’t play online again!

It appears to me i can pick up the games and play the Xbox one games FROM gold,but i don’t can play online :(
  3. {Parity} Win User

Try removing/reloading your profile to see if that resolves the issue. If that doesn't work try performing a hard reset EXACTLY like this. Hold the power button on the console for 8 seconds or until the power shuts down completely. Unplug the power cord
    from the back of the console for 5 minutes. Plug the power cord back in and restart the console.
  4. Smwutches Win User

GTA V ,,,,, game wont let me play online

You need to purchase a gold subscription. A gold subscription is required to play online multiplayer.
  5. Smwutches Win User

current profile is not allowed to play on Xbox live.

A gold subscription is required to play online. You will need to purchase gold in order to play.
  6. Smwutches Win User

COD Black Ops II - Multiplayer access denied

A gold membership is required to play online. You'll need to purchase a gold subscription.
Thema:

1. Can’t play online with gold subscription I purchased - Similar Threads - Can’t play online

2. Can’t play online after 7

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can’t play online after 7: Every night it disconnects me from multiplayer games after 7pm. I have run a multiplayer test and it said that i had a high packet loss of 100% So i looked up how to fix it and follow multiple...
  3. Changed my gamertag on the Xbox One X now I can’t play backwards compatible games online.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Changed my gamertag on the Xbox One X now I can’t play backwards compatible games online.: I recently changed my gamertag on my Xbox One X as I felt after 10 years it was due for a change. I stumbled upon an issue where I couldn’t play games like Gears of War 2 online because my old...
  4. Gold subscription active until 7/11/20 but can’t play online games. Getting prompt to...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Gold subscription active until 7/11/20 but can’t play online games. Getting prompt to...: My subscription shows as active, but when attempting to play games, am prompted to purchase gold 350543e4-434b-44a2-8944-b4e218e67b1e
  5. Can’t play online games with specific friend for specific games

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can’t play online games with specific friend for specific games: My Friend and I can’t play several games together online just fine. We cannot play some games online even if he sends an invite to me or I sent an invite to him to join the game. These games are,...
  6. I can’t play online because how my Microsoft account is set up.

in XBoX on Mobile
    I can’t play online because how my Microsoft account is set up.: [img] I cant join anyones realm on Minecraft ;Why does it say this and how can I fix it? This is on my Mobile device. b10fe53f-ac24-4dfb-b956-ff93f3e261e5
  7. EA account using old email / can’t play NHL online

in XBoX Accessibility
    EA account using old email / can’t play NHL online: How do i link a new EA account with my gamertag 584ac0f6-5b0e-452a-a50d-5565159c049c
  8. I have Xbox Live Gold but can’t play online game. How do I fix this?

in XBoX on Consoles
    I have Xbox Live Gold but can’t play online game. How do I fix this?: I have unplugged and plugged back in my router. I have rest my xbox several times. Ive tried everything, but its not working. The only online game thats been able to work fir me was a minecraft...
  9. Can’t seem to play anything online, and being told to renew my already renewed subscription

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can’t seem to play anything online, and being told to renew my already renewed subscription: having some problems as of late, so for the past few days i havent been able to join partys, play game pass games, or digitally downloaded games ive spent money on, and every single time i get a...
  10. After Xbox servers went down yesterday my Xbox’s can’t play online!

in XBoX on Consoles
    After Xbox servers went down yesterday my Xbox’s can’t play online!: I own 2 Xbox’s and on both of my consoles I have gold it even says I do in my games and apps. But when I try to open anything it tells me I don’t have gold it sends me to the screen to buy gold....