Can’t play online with gold subscription I purchased

Discus and support Can’t play online with gold subscription I purchased in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Can’t play online with gold subscription I purchased 725b6e11-4553-4ff1-9fff-a9236bb257b2 Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by RoderickReynolds, Oct 29, 2019.

1. Can’t play online with gold subscription I purchased

:)

RoderickReynolds, Oct 29, 2019
  2. ANFenix2005 Win User

Não consigo jogar Online

I purchase a Xbox live gold subscription for 12 Months :(

And i played online with it(I think on the begginig of March),but some days later i can’t play online again!

It appears to me i can pick up the games and play the Xbox one games FROM gold,but i don’t can play online :(
  3. {Parity} Win User

Try removing/reloading your profile to see if that resolves the issue. If that doesn't work try performing a hard reset EXACTLY like this. Hold the power button on the console for 8 seconds or until the power shuts down completely. Unplug the power cord
    from the back of the console for 5 minutes. Plug the power cord back in and restart the console.
  4. Smwutches Win User

GTA V ,,,,, game wont let me play online

You need to purchase a gold subscription. A gold subscription is required to play online multiplayer.
  5. Smwutches Win User

current profile is not allowed to play on Xbox live.

A gold subscription is required to play online. You will need to purchase gold in order to play.
  6. Smwutches Win User

COD Black Ops II - Multiplayer access denied

A gold membership is required to play online. You'll need to purchase a gold subscription.
Thema:

1. Can’t play online with gold subscription I purchased - Similar Threads - Can’t play online

2. After Xbox servers went down yesterday my Xbox’s can’t play online!

in XBoX on Consoles
    After Xbox servers went down yesterday my Xbox’s can’t play online!: I own 2 Xbox’s and on both of my consoles I have gold it even says I do in my games and apps. But when I try to open anything it tells me I don’t have gold it sends me to the screen to buy gold....
  3. Can’t play online

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can’t play online: So basically i have xbox live gold but cant play online.....any time i try im greeted with a nice little screen prompting me to buy xbox live and xbox game pass ultimate This is the THRID month...
  4. Xbox live but can’t play online

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox live but can’t play online: I recently renewed my subscription to xbox live gold. I see the subscription as active in settings. But when I try to create/join a party or play a game online it tries to make me purchase live...
  5. 2Wire 2Wire 3600HGV and 3800HGV-B: I can’t play online games

in XboX Networking Hardware
    2Wire 2Wire 3600HGV and 3800HGV-B: I can’t play online games: 2Wire (Modems/Gateways) 2Wire 3600HGV and 3800HGV-B: I can’t play online games Delete the game, restart the console and download the game again 15be178b-69fe-4b10-9727-35444b81fade
  6. I bought a Xbox Live 12 months but I can’t play online

in XBoX Accessibility
    I bought a Xbox Live 12 months but I can’t play online: Is it just happened to me or there are people happened to them to d14ceb38-4256-4cba-b010-516cb3ceda89
  7. Can’t update the most recent update, 3.6 GB. Can’t play online.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can’t update the most recent update, 3.6 GB. Can’t play online.: I’m having a severe problem with my Xbox and haven’t been able to play online because of the most recent update, 3.6 GB. Everytime I hit around 40% it says “there was a problem with the update”...
  8. I can’t play online multiplayer with Xbox 360 games on Xbox one

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can’t play online multiplayer with Xbox 360 games on Xbox one: I just was recently able to get my hands on a disc of black ops one and after downloading it I tried to play online multiplayer and even though I had Xbox Live I couldn’t play online which is...
  9. I purchased Xbox Live Gold, but can’t play online

in XBoX on Consoles
    I purchased Xbox Live Gold, but can’t play online: I recently purchased a yearly Xbox Live Gold subscription on my Xbox One. It’s been two days since my purchase, and I can’t play online multiplayer games. Whenever I try to join an online game, a...
  10. Can’t play games online or talk to friends

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can’t play games online or talk to friends: hi there I have been playing on my Xbox one s now for two weeks with no problems but today when I went to play fortnight it comes up with join Xbox live gold message. I have gold for one year and...