Can't play online with my friends because I opted into the Minecraft RTX but I cant opt out

Discus and support Can't play online with my friends because I opted into the Minecraft RTX but I cant opt out in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; For over half a year now I have not been able to play minecraft bedrock edition online with my friends on my windows 10 pc because when minecraft RTX... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/MatBrownie, Jun 9, 2021.

1. Can't play online with my friends because I opted into the Minecraft RTX but I cant opt out

For over half a year now I have not been able to play minecraft bedrock edition online with my friends on my windows 10 pc because when minecraft RTX came out I opted into the program, and now I can't opt out because because I am underage. I don't know why it let me opt in even though I was underage, but now it won't let me opt out. My guess is that when minecraft RTX ame out you could opt in directly through Geforce experience and that's how I opted in, although I am not certain.
    About a month ago I posted something similar to this subreddit explaining my problem and got an answer from u/Xbox-Insider, they said that I most likely entered from another account and promptly removed my post, although that is 100% impossible because I never entered any other microsoft account into my computer. I have tried everything from the instructions provided by microsoft, to youtube videos, and at one point I even contacted microsoft support to no avail.

My microsoft account's name is "MatBownie69".
    tl;dr Cant leave minecraft RTX BETA because I can't access the xbox insider hub due to being underage

submitted by /u/MatBrownie
    [link] [comments]

/u/MatBrownie, Jun 9, 2021
  2. SCARECROW 6IX Win User

xbox early access link

i wish to be opted out of the preview program i cant play games i cant join parties i cant log into my profile easily i cant play multiplayer, i cant send messages. opt me out
  3. GreenBean42 Win User

Loadouts disappearing in the middle of a game!?

I've had this happen too also had to redo all my load outs after a game .And today I can't play opts or multiplayer thou most of my friends can :(
  4. The Viral Cyrix Win User

can't uninstall Minecraft windows 10 beta

Have you opted out of the beta in the xbox insiders hub?

You need to opt out then unistal Minecraft then re install
  5. SCARECROW 6IX Win User

xbox live are crashing repeatedly!!!!!!!

i cannot play games, i cannot play multiplayer, i cant login easily to xbox, i cant see friends i cannot join games, i cant join parties. opt me out and fix this before i decide ps4 would be a better console.
  6. gattopel Win User

can't uninstall Minecraft windows 10 beta

Have you opted out of the beta in the xbox insiders hub?

You need to opt out then unistal Minecraft then re install
    I tried, but it didn't work.

I tried also to wait for some hours but when I reinstalled Minecraft I got the beta.
Thema:

Can't play online with my friends because I opted into the Minecraft RTX but I cant opt out

1. Can't play online with my friends because I opted into the Minecraft RTX but I cant opt out - Similar Threads - Can't play online

2. Can't connect to online play in Forza Horizon 4.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can't connect to online play in Forza Horizon 4.: Can't connect to online play in Forza Horizon 4. The auction house is working but online freeroam, playground games, etc. is not. 6453665c-40bb-4786-a88a-3100126abb08
  3. Can't play online with Games Pass

in XBoX on Windows
    Can't play online with Games Pass: I recently bought the Xbox Game Pass Ultimate, but I can't play multiplayer games. Sea of Thieves shows "The Sea of Thieves Services are temporarily unavailable. Please try again....
  4. Can't play Human Fall Flat online

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't play Human Fall Flat online: can I not play Human Fall Flat online ?. I downloaded the game on the Microsoft store for my pc and I wanted to play online with my friends but it said I have to update the game to play online but...
  5. I can't play Forza Horizon 4 online

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can't play Forza Horizon 4 online: Hello, I recently ran into one problem. I cannot connect to the Horizon Life session in Forza Horizon 4, every time I get ipsec error 0x89232000. However, I can enter Adventure and Eliminator...
  6. I can't play online on Minecraft (mostly)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can't play online on Minecraft (mostly): Whenever I try to host a world, it gives me an error which said that I'm not signed in to my Microsoft account (which I was) and to restart the world to sign back in. I have tried this countless...
  7. Can't play Online Games downloaded from Xbox Game Pass Ultimate on PC - W10

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't play Online Games downloaded from Xbox Game Pass Ultimate on PC - W10: Hello, since I renewed my subscription to Xbox Game Pass on PC (Windows 10 based) I haven't been able to play online games. My Internet Connection works just fine; NAT is open in Settings >...
  8. Why can't I play Ark Survival Evolved online?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why can't I play Ark Survival Evolved online?: I downloaded Ark Survival Evolved with the Xbox Game Pass on my PC and I cant play online. Does any know a solution because I would like to play online? I do have the ultimate version of the game...
  9. Can't play minecraft online on my PS4 because of this .please help

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't play minecraft online on my PS4 because of this .please help: ooops looks like this account is already connected . Please sign in with previous connected Microsoft account . What does this mean. I am trying to play mine craft online on my ps4 but get this...
  10. So I'm in the delta ring and got the 2104 update but I can't play rocket league online?

in XboX Insiders
    So I'm in the delta ring and got the 2104 update but I can't play rocket league online?: I even got an activity about free to play multiplayer, but when I open rocket league and go to play, it prompts me to subscribe to live gold or game pass ultimate. Is that meant to happen or..?...