cant play online

Discus and support cant play online in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; I have bought the game sea of thieves but I can not go online there was an error a picture that I had to set but I did that but it does not work... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by ValentijnGames, Jan 7, 2019.

1. cant play online

:)

ValentijnGames, Jan 7, 2019
  2. FormulaMist3432 Win User

Cant play online

Hey there ,

How did you obtain a free 30 Day Xbox Live subscription? Did you redeem a code by chance? If so, are you sure you redeemed it on this account and not a different one?

Mister Mascot

Xbox Forums Staff

Be sure to check out the Xbox Forum Guidelines for the Do's and Don'ts as well as the Xbox
    Insider Program Forums
    for help with Xbox Insider Program troubleshooting. Achievement issues? Check our sticky

HERE
    for the best info.
    Its from a code

And yes its on the right account
  3. Mister Mascot Win User

Cant play online

Hey there FormulaMist3432,

How did you obtain a free 30 Day Xbox Live subscription? Did you redeem a code by chance? If so, are you sure you redeemed it on this account and not a different one?

Xbox Forums Staff

Be sure to check out the Xbox Forum Guidelines for the Do's and Don'ts as well as the Xbox
    Insider Program Forums
    for help with Xbox Insider Program troubleshooting. Achievement issues? Check our sticky

HERE
    for the best info.
  4. Sanana94 Win User

cant play online

Have a look to
    my BO2 FAQs
    :)

I think it's because you are missing a free DLC :)

I linked the download in my thread!
  5. HeartLessDR Win User

cant play online

I have the same problem since last week. Anybody knows how to correct it?
    have you guys checked your network settings? and either or both of you have active parental restrictions?

theyd be the first two things to check.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xIMRmApFiUE&list=PLqvyvcfFhzHarvwTPfSQAqoPCZMEhIR_g&index=2

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wS156AcYgT4&list=PLqvyvcfFhzHarvwTPfSQAqoPCZMEhIR_g&index=1

perhaps these links could help. let us know if they don't.
  6. Smwutches Win User

Cant play online

Thema:

cant play online

1. cant play online - Similar Threads - cant play online

2. why does it say cant connect to xbox live yet all my frineds are playing online

in XBoX on Consoles
    why does it say cant connect to xbox live yet all my frineds are playing online: why cant i get on live my wife is sharing live with me and it says live is down but all my friends are online. a0b50a0d-0cfb-4089-90ef-0ec7b2132fe9
  3. Cant play online or multiplayer

in XBoX Accessibility
    Cant play online or multiplayer: I cant play online or multi player even though my account says “access to account unrestricted” c7e8b9b3-9314-40f3-a3f7-3abbd7b8092c
  4. Cant play online games on xbox 360

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cant play online games on xbox 360: Hi I could use some help, I just got my xbox 360 back up and running and I used a 3 month gold membership today. But everytime I go to play multiplayer I get almost through the match and it kicks...
  5. Cant play online games but have gold

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cant play online games but have gold: When I try to load up any online game it says that it cannot connect to my xbox live account but i have a fully up to date gold subscription and have tried deleting and redownloading my profile...
  6. cant play online

in XBoX Games and Apps
    cant play online: Ik heb de game zee van dieven gekocht maar ik kan niet online gaan er was een foutmelding een foto die ik moest instellen maar dat deed ik, maar het werkt niet [Edit - Translation ] - I bought...
  7. Cant play Online

in XBoX on Windows
    Cant play Online: Hey, I need your help guys , i buyed forza horizon 4 today in microsoft store for pc but i cant play Multiplayer or with another friends and if i start the XBOX App and test my connection there...
  8. why cant i play online

in XBoX on Consoles
    why cant i play online: why cant I play online and why fe5030e8-6957-4fdb-9ffb-ae049985084c
  9. I cant play online

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I cant play online: last week I bought an xbox one s, but I can not play online any game, when i want play online the xbox say that my profile can't play online, ¿why i cant play online if i have 6 months of gold?...
  10. Xbox Networking, blocked server connectivity, cant play online in FH4

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Networking, blocked server connectivity, cant play online in FH4: issues started when i installed a windows update recently, i think KB4090007, not sure. i suddenly could not connect to horizon life, the forza horizon 4 online. i could still download and share...