Can't play PC building Simulator on Game streaming app

Discus and support Can't play PC building Simulator on Game streaming app in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; I can launch the game but when I'm on the menu there is still the loading icon and the screen is greyish and I can't do anything... Only happens in... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/LeGeekEnCravate, May 18, 2020.

1. Can't play PC building Simulator on Game streaming app

I can launch the game but when I'm on the menu there is still the loading icon and the screen is greyish and I can't do anything... Only happens in game streaming.

submitted by /u/LeGeekEnCravate
    [link] [comments]

/u/LeGeekEnCravate, May 18, 2020
  2. DANA PKB Win User

Disconnecting from xbox every 30 seconds

I am also experiencing Xbox App crash every 30 seconds. My Xbox is connected, I can play a game on my Windows PC, but the app crashes every 30 seconds, I have to keep clicking "Stream" and it's annoying. Then it refers me to "Test" my Streaming connection
    and the App says it cant connect to my Xbox, when in fact, I hear my game music playing in the background in the App. Which can't be right.

I have streamed to my Windows PC since the App Launch and never had connection problems.

System and App are both up to date.
  3. Arminator Win User

Can i stream my Xbox One to more than 2 pcs?

i want to play some games at my xbox with my friend,but he is far away from me,can i stream the xbox to my pc and his pc at the same time? or at least only his pc?
    Well, not with the Xbox App on your PC. However, if the game (and the speed of your and your friend's internet connection) supports it, you can stream your gameplay to
    Mixer.

Mixer has interactive features, where you can share a controller to the Mixer streaming website, and the viewers (including your friend) can then "grab" the shared controller and play the game with you.

Be aware however, that if you stream the game to the PC via the Xbox App, you can't stream to Mixer.

You will have to locally play on your Xbox console, and stream to Mixer for your friend to be able to play with you.

Also be aware, that while Mixer provides low latency streaming, there is still some lag happening, so your friend would be at a disadvantage, playing through the stream. So don't try to play timing sensitive games.
  4. ChiefJoboo Win User

xbox anywhare can i use windows 7 pro

The Xbox app on windows 10 allows you to stream your Xbox to your Windows 10 PC to play on a local internet connection (LAN) with it.

Info on game streaming here:
    https://support.xbox.com/en-US/games/game-setup/how-to-use-game-streaming

It is not possible to play xbox 360 games on an android phone or Windows 7 professional. You can't even play them on Windows 10. You CAN play them via streaming to your xbox one that is playing the xbox 360 game and play on your Windows 10 PC though.

The Xbox Live app on your phone is for messages, videos, possibly parties and redeeming codes. That's all that it can do.
  5. MaximumExtreme Win User

PC and Xbox - Problem / Gears of War

Sounds like it was a code for the Windows 10 version. You can't play the pc version on your console but you can play the console version on your pc by streaming it to the pc. if it is the console version usually it would be in the my games and apps tab under
    ready to install. scroll to it and select it in order for it to install. Hope this helps.
  6. HeliBrewer Win User

Upcoming Titles - PC & Xbox

The upcoming Flight Simulator. Very curious to see how playing it on xbox will be. There were so many 3rd party support apps on PC.
Thema:

Can't play PC building Simulator on Game streaming app

1. Can't play PC building Simulator on Game streaming app - Similar Threads - Can't play building

2. Why can't my child add friends while playing Minecraft on his iPhone?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why can't my child add friends while playing Minecraft on his iPhone?: I've been at this for two hours. One of my children can add friends. One gets a message about needing to make a change to their privacy settings. They're the same age (twins), and as far as I can...
  3. Trying to play Virtua Fighter 2 digital DL and am kicked off Xbox Live , can't play...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Trying to play Virtua Fighter 2 digital DL and am kicked off Xbox Live , can't play...: Everytime! I just purchased and am so frustrated. I have reinstalled my profile and everything. my xbox never disconnects until now with this game. any help is appreciated!!...
  4. Can't play KOF98UM, part of Xbox Game Pass

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't play KOF98UM, part of Xbox Game Pass: Can anyone play this game KOF98UM (The King of Fighters '98: Ultimate Match)on your Xbox One? I have Xbox Game Pass subscription, and this game is in it. It will leave by 5/31. But I can't play it...
  5. Can't play multiplayer Minecraft

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't play multiplayer Minecraft: Can't play Minecraft says account is not set up for multiplayer but I have check both through the Xbox app and on my Xbox to make sure playing multiplayer is on how can i fix this I can play...
  6. i can't play online apex legends

in XBoX Accessibility
    i can't play online apex legends: [img] I have this problem since the last update I enter the loading screen and I remove myself from the server c56a725f-cf6a-41ad-8dfc-45bbe45991bb
  7. forza 4 onlıne oynuyamıyorum [Edit - Translation] - i can't play forza 4 online

in XBoX Games and Apps
    forza 4 onlıne oynuyamıyorum [Edit - Translation] - i can't play forza 4 online: merhaba forza 4 te hıcbır sekılde onlıne oynuyamıyorum fotograftakı gıbı teredo ve sunucya baglanmıyor ınternette denemedıgım cozum kalmadı lutfen yardımcı olun [Edit - Translation] - hello forza...
  8. I joined the RTX beta, and have a PC capable of playing it, but can't join any RTX ready...

in XboX Insiders
    I joined the RTX beta, and have a PC capable of playing it, but can't join any RTX ready...: So I bought a custom gaming pc to try the RTX beta. The computer has 16GB RAM, the NVIDIA RTX 2060 GPU, and an intel core i7 CPU. I signed up for the beta, and could install the beta, but when I...
  9. Purchased Disk Games are not showing up on game library and can't play EA games online.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Purchased Disk Games are not showing up on game library and can't play EA games online.: All the games we purchased for our XBOX ONE on a disk, when loaded onto the machine, are not showing up in our account. We also cannot connect to play those same games that are EA online with the...
  10. Can't play campaigns on call of duty modern warfare

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't play campaigns on call of duty modern warfare: I only play campaigns on call of duty modern warfare but now it says I "you are missing one or more Single Player DLC packs. Please download and install". I hit exit and it says the store is...