Can’t play Red Dead Redemption 2 story mode with game pass

Discus and support Can’t play Red Dead Redemption 2 story mode with game pass in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hello We have Xbox unlimited game pass, have Red Dead 2 story mode downloaded, but cannot play the game. It is still telling us to purchase it. We can... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by x23 Hyper 23x, Jul 22, 2021.

1. Can’t play Red Dead Redemption 2 story mode with game pass

Hello

We have Xbox unlimited game pass, have Red Dead 2 story mode downloaded, but cannot play the game. It is still telling us to purchase it. We can however play red dead online. Both show game pass in the game image. If we try to play story mode, we are sent to the store to pay for it. On the selection screen, when we select story mode, our only options are to purchase it from the store.

How can I fix this?

:)

x23 Hyper 23x, Jul 22, 2021
  2. WestinatorX Win User

What's the best story of a game at game pass?

With Red Dead Redemption 2 now on game pass this is a great way to immerse yourself in a deep story and vast open world.
  3. Red KillMachine Win User

Recommend me some games.

Army of 2 games are ok. I just picked up Red dead redemption its ok also. Farcry 2 had a cool story mode.
  4. DoubleDRAGON666 Win User

Happy New Year everyone and All best 2019

Happy new year! I think my favourite would probably be the Red Dead Redemption 2 story mode.
  5. RandomSashaLove Win User

Red Dead 2 or Halo:MCC?

In my opinion, go for Red Dead Redemption 2. It's amazing story-wise. Online mode is pretty good too
  6. RandomSashaLove Win User

Recommend an Offline Game

Red dead redemption 2 story mode. It has basically no micro-transactions and it is actually quite fun! Hope this helps ☺️
Thema:

Can’t play Red Dead Redemption 2 story mode with game pass

1. Can’t play Red Dead Redemption 2 story mode with game pass - Similar Threads - Can’t play Red

2. Why can’t my child play multiplayer on Minecraft when I’m not signed in on the Xbox

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why can’t my child play multiplayer on Minecraft when I’m not signed in on the Xbox: Someone please help I’m slowly going mad trying to fix this one. I have 2 children with their own consoles and own profiles, I’ve changed the restrictions in parental control to enable...
  3. I can’t play realms and I can’t play with my friends

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can’t play realms and I can’t play with my friends: I can’t play with my friends and I can’t play realms e1958eaf-b7b1-4d8a-880f-e2b183ae41d4
  4. Why can’t I refund a game I purchased in the last 14 days that I played for less than 2 hours?

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Why can’t I refund a game I purchased in the last 14 days that I played for less than 2 hours?: Yesterday I bought 7 Days to Die under the idea that it was cross play because I checked the developers website and it says that it’s cross play. However it is not cross play so I requested a...
  5. Can’t play a game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can’t play a game: Every time I load up next gen version of the game it says “Your selected storage device is no longer available you will need to select a storage device to save games” and freezes I haven’t been...
  6. Ok I might have figured out my issue it’s the system I can’t play on 4K after update I had...

in XboX Insiders
    Ok I might have figured out my issue it’s the system I can’t play on 4K after update I had...: Please help submitted by /u/joedoe37 [link] [comments]
  7. I can’t play Forza horizon 4 online what do I do

in XBoX Accessibility
    I can’t play Forza horizon 4 online what do I do: I have the full game and I used to play it a lot but now when I try to join a friend it takes like 15 minutes and then it gives me an error code do you know what I need to do to play with my...
  8. Still can’t play Minecraft

in XBoX on Consoles
    Still can’t play Minecraft: We downgraded from ultimate to live gold and now son cant play minecraft. Uninstalled reinstalled but not working?? Just says he needs ultimate pass to play? c2e21a5e-9f42-4de6-8f2e-8f231ff7b615
  9. Suddenly can’t play cloud gaming.

in XboX Insiders
    Suddenly can’t play cloud gaming.: For the past couple of days, I was trying out the cloud gaming feature. Out of nowhere though, i suddenly wasn’t able to check it out and kept getting stumped with the message saying it’s...
  10. I can’t play Red Dead Redemption on Xbox One even though I have the disc

in XboX Insiders
    I can’t play Red Dead Redemption on Xbox One even though I have the disc: Every once in awhile I turn on my Xbox 360 to play some of the games that I have, which includes RDR. Recently I felt like playing it again, but this time I decided to play it on my Xbox One...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. red dead 2 story mode xbox game pass