Cant play shadow of war even tho its on gamepass plz help

Discus and support Cant play shadow of war even tho its on gamepass plz help in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Help itasks me if i own the game bc857d20-f233-4eec-a4ab-a646875cbdd6 Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by KushChronicl3, Jul 6, 2019.

1. Cant play shadow of war even tho its on gamepass plz help

Help itasks me if i own the game

:)

KushChronicl3, Jul 6, 2019
  2. denis97g Win User

3. KushChronicl3 Win User

I did the power cycle currently redowloading game. I thought tht might help. If redowloading my account dnt work can i just reply agian?
  4. Allebas Win User

HI KushChronicl3,

Sorry you can't play the game. Right now it is a known issue since the game was release on Xbox Game pass a few hours ago. Hopefully, this will be fix soon so you can play the game. Sadly, no troubleshooting solutions are working and this will be a wait
    until it fix by Microsoft problem. Sorry about that.
  5. w1ldFlaMez Win User

Awesome Setting!

yea man this game will be my favorite out of all the ac games to me the american revolutionary war (i know cant spell ah ha) was the best war fought in history to me anyway ah ha

and no im not one of thos re inactors (cant spell) lmao even tho that be kind of funny to see and there is a xbox 360 game based on the american rev war the darkest of days its just got ps2 graphics but its still a good game but most ppl hated it lmao thats
    the only other game based in that time that i played but yea cant wait for this game will be epic
  6. Airiak Win User

Coming Soon To Xbox Game Pass: Middle-earth: Shadow Of War, Dead Rising 4, Gears 5 Tech Test, And More

Yes! I've been wanting to play Shadows of War and Undertale! I guess I'm going to queue up some games on my gamepass app!
Thema:

1. Cant play shadow of war even tho its on gamepass plz help - Similar Threads - Cant play shadow

2. Cant play online multiplayer on call of duty world at war

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cant play online multiplayer on call of duty world at war: I bought cod waw on the Microsoft Store already having a Xbox game pass one month sub after it expired I bought xbox live gold for one month but I could play all my other games online but when try...
  3. cant play anything but halo reach in halo mastercheif collection, please help (not solved)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    cant play anything but halo reach in halo mastercheif collection, please help (not solved): i prolly became famous this last week because of the amount of questions i asked. anyway, i just completed halo reach in halo the mastercheif collection but i can play the others, i finished all...
  4. Cant play any game

in XBoX Accessibility
    Cant play any game: Hi there I need inquiry ASAp please. Since yesterday i am having trouble playing any games on my xbox x .The trouble is i cant log in to play any game if the game manage to upload after a while...
  5. While playing NBA2K20 I cant hear people in game chat unless my headphones are plugged in...

in XBoX on Consoles
    While playing NBA2K20 I cant hear people in game chat unless my headphones are plugged in...: NBA2K20 on xbox one x. I never hear anyone talking in game chat when I dont have my headset plugged in on xbox one x. In previous years I could still hear the other players speaking over my tv...
  6. I let my game pass lapse now i cant even play the physical copy of the game.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I let my game pass lapse now i cant even play the physical copy of the game.: I allowed game pass to lapse because i didn't have the money to purchase it again. I have an actual physical copy of the game Monster Hunter world. I continuously get the message about game pass...
  7. once i cancel game pass i cant play the games ive bought

in XBoX Games and Apps
    once i cancel game pass i cant play the games ive bought: i need help !!!! so ive bought sea of thieves since day one. but then i bought the game pas to play gears 5. but gears got boring so i canceled my sub. for the game pass and now i cant play sea of...
  8. i cant play xcloud, why can i not play it

in XboX Insiders
    i cant play xcloud, why can i not play it: [IMG] submitted by /u/waylen0001 [link] [comments]
  9. why cant i install or play gears 5

in XBoX on Windows
    why cant i install or play gears 5: I bought the xbox pass yesterday and downloaded 4-5 games one including gears 5 i played it for a bit but then i had to go i came back the next day going on to the xbox app on my pc (where i...
  10. I cant play morrowind on my xbox one

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I cant play morrowind on my xbox one: I have a original xbox copy of the elder Scrolls 3 Morrowind and each time i plop it in my xbox one, it takes me to the bluray app and tells me ''This is an Xbox game disk. Please put it in your...