Can't play Sims 4 although it worked

Discus and support Can't play Sims 4 although it worked in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hi everyone! I bought the Sims 4 game today and after a few hours of play, suddenly appeared the following text: "Apologize. our services isn't working... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by MagdaBoros, Apr 21, 2019.

1. MagdaBoros
    MagdaBoros Guest

Hi everyone! I bought the Sims 4 game today and after a few hours of play, suddenly appeared the following text: "Apologize. our services isn't working properly at the moment. To check Xbox Live service status, go to https://support.xbox.com." What means
    this and what shoud I do because my little one can;t play at all. I need a little help on this. Thanks.

:)

MagdaBoros, Apr 21, 2019
Thema:

1. Can't play Sims 4 although it worked - Similar Threads - Can't play Sims

2. Can't play on xservers with microsoft minecraft

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't play on xservers with microsoft minecraft: how do I refund Minecraft from Microsoft. I cant on any servers and I just overpaid for a pe version on pc. its almost the same. any help? d4f670d6-88bb-4541-a951-846a203fb745
  3. I can't sign in when i play Minecraft for Android

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can't sign in when i play Minecraft for Android: When I try to sign in with my account in minecraft for Android the app shows me a text [img] d4c9a5bc-b61e-40bc-872b-af3ee014afcc
  4. Can't play Xbox Live "Teredo is unable to qualify" , "Can't get Teredo IP addresss" and...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't play Xbox Live "Teredo is unable to qualify" , "Can't get Teredo IP addresss" and...: Basically been getting errors for 5 years and cannot play XBL anymore. No hardware changes have been made. It just happened. I don't know how to fix this, because port forwarding and DMZ does not...
  5. can't install xbox play anywhere games on my pc

in XBoX Games and Apps
    can't install xbox play anywhere games on my pc: I got the Xbox game pass and my understanding was that I would be able to install and play any "Xbox play anywhere" game on my pc but I can only get like 10 games to give me the option. [img]...
  6. Can't play video from external usb drive. [Error Code: 0xc00d11cd (0x80070001)]

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't play video from external usb drive. [Error Code: 0xc00d11cd (0x80070001)]: I'm trying to watch movies that I have on my Seagate 8gb External Desktop Drive. I've recently passed the 2gb in the amount of data stored, and it seems that anything I put on it now cannot be...
  7. I have the game pass, but can't play games from the game pass.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I have the game pass, but can't play games from the game pass.: Looks like you need to renew Xbox Game Pass if your subscription is current, try quitting and relaunching the game. If you tried to launch this from a disk, check the disk- it might be dirty or...
  8. Can't play Forza Horizon 4 online

in XBoX on Windows
    Can't play Forza Horizon 4 online: Dear all, I am having issues to play Forza Horizon 4 online whereas it used to work properly a couple of days ago. I have tried every single possible solution to solve my problem but nothing...
  9. 14 day suspension ended but I still can't play

in XBoX on Consoles
    14 day suspension ended but I still can't play: Hello everyone so I got a 14 day suspension it should end 6 hours ago but I still can't play I try to contact enforcement team but there's no button to contact them....
  10. Can't play farm sim 17

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't play farm sim 17: I tried to play Farm simulator 17 put the game in and it started to load but then went right back to the home screen. I played it earlier today without problems. It's not showing any codes or disc...