Can't play Sims 4 although it worked

Discus and support Can't play Sims 4 although it worked in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hi everyone! I bought the Sims 4 game today and after a few hours of play, suddenly appeared the following text: "Apologize. our services isn't working... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by MagdaBoros, Apr 21, 2019.

1. MagdaBoros
    MagdaBoros Guest

Hi everyone! I bought the Sims 4 game today and after a few hours of play, suddenly appeared the following text: "Apologize. our services isn't working properly at the moment. To check Xbox Live service status, go to https://support.xbox.com." What means
    this and what shoud I do because my little one can;t play at all. I need a little help on this. Thanks.

:)

MagdaBoros, Apr 21, 2019
Thema:

1. Can't play Sims 4 although it worked - Similar Threads - Can't play Sims

2. Não consigo jogar Minecraft com meus amigos[Translation-I can't play Minecraft with my friends]

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Não consigo jogar Minecraft com meus amigos[Translation-I can't play Minecraft with my friends]: Já reiniciei o jogo e o Xbox um milhão de vezes, verifiquei as configurações do jogo e do mundo, está tudo certo. Mas não consigo entrar no mundo de ninguém e nem ninguém entrar no meu mundo....
  3. Minecraft on xbox one can't play realms no matter what I do

in XBoX on Consoles
    Minecraft on xbox one can't play realms no matter what I do: When I load Minecraft Bedrock edition it always says I can't play realms because "you cannot play realms because of how your microsoft account is set up". It's so frustrating and I have no idea...
  4. No puedo jugar con mis amigos en Minecraft pocket edition [I can't play with my friends in...

in XBoX on Mobile
    No puedo jugar con mis amigos en Minecraft pocket edition [I can't play with my friends in...: Yo tengo mcpe en la última versión y mis amigos también pero ellos juegan en xbox one lo que pasa es que en xbox y hace un dia si me dejaba unirme a su mundo pero hoy hace unas horas no me deja...
  5. Can't play games.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't play games.: So on my current account () I have Ark Survival Evolved. But on my other account I purchased the Abberation DLC. When I have both accounts signed in at the same time it says " You need to have the...
  6. I can't play Multiplayer on Minecraft Switch Edition

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can't play Multiplayer on Minecraft Switch Edition: So, as I am playing Minecraft on my Nintendo Switch, there was one thing I wanted to try and that was multiplayer, but as most people, it said "You cannot play online multiplayer because of how my...
  7. connect to xbox live impossible and i can't play online

in XBoX Games and Apps
    connect to xbox live impossible and i can't play online: hello, i bought minecraft bedrock edition a few days ago and when i try to connect to xbox live to play online, he tells me that an error has occurred and so it is impossible to play at minecraft...
  8. Fortnite showing wrong gamer name and can't play on different profile

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Fortnite showing wrong gamer name and can't play on different profile: We recently purchased an XBox One. We have 3 different profiles, mine being the one associated with Gold. My son wanted his fortnite on so he could play it so I installed it while logged in with...
  9. Getting "can't play" message when trying to play rented movie

in XBoX Accessibility
    Getting "can't play" message when trying to play rented movie: We rented a movie and tried to play it and it says cant play...I've paid for it and now what 47bfb639-9121-4fe4-ad55-df2dd6caad63
  10. Can't play farm sim 17

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't play farm sim 17: I tried to play Farm simulator 17 put the game in and it started to load but then went right back to the home screen. I played it earlier today without problems. It's not showing any codes or disc...