Can't play Skyrim add-ons anymore?

Discus and support Can't play Skyrim add-ons anymore? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hi everyone, I'm having a problem with the Skyrim Add-Ons. My husband and I live in Japan and share the same XBox 360. My husband has an asian... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Minhea80, Nov 16, 2014.

1. Minhea80
    Minhea80 Guest

Hi everyone,

I'm having a problem with the Skyrim Add-Ons.

My husband and I live in Japan and share the same XBox 360. My husband has an asian gamertag and I have a european gamertag, so 3 years ago we have bought 1 asian (from Singapore) disc version of Skyrim and downloaded all of the add-ons (Hearthfire, Dragonborn
    and Dawnguard) on the asian marketplace of his gamertag.

We've been playing Skyrim with the add-ons for many months on both of our gamertags and we have more than 300 hours of gameplay each.

The problem is that he's still able to play Skyrim with the add-ons on his asian gamertag, while it seems my european gamertag can't load the add-ons anymore. I've tried to load the game yesterday after a long time, downloaded a new Skyrim update (I don't know
    when it's been released exactly) and now the add-ons section of the main menu says "no Add-Ons downloaded". When I try to load one of my savefiles, it says: "This save relies on content that is no longer present. Some objects may no longer be available. Continue
    loading? - Yes / No -. The Dragonborn island, the Dawnguard area, all of my houses (like the Lakeview Manor, that I spent hours and hours to build) and add-ons items have disappeared.

Is this because of the new update? I've deleted it and I've also tried to delete and reinstall the add-ons from my husband gamertags, but nothing's changed: my gamertag can't "see" the Skyrim add-ons. Did Bethesda disable the add-ons sharing on multiple gamertags
    of the same X-Box? And if so, why? What should I do to solve the problem?

Thank you.

:)

Minhea80, Nov 16, 2014
  2. lizallardyce
    lizallardyce Guest
    Spring Sale List Revealed

Are any of the Skyrim add ons worth buying?

Im nearly finished my first play and really enjoying it.

lizallardyce, Nov 16, 2014
  3. skyrim add-ons

Try doing a license transfer. You can do this by,

-On your dashboard

• Go to Settings and select Account.
    • Go to Your Billing Options and select License Transfer.
    • Follow the instructions to transfer the content licenses.
    After the licenses are transferred, you need to download the content again to update the local licenses. Then the content can be used by other profiles on your console and when you’re not connected to Xbox LIVE.

For information about how to download previously purchased content, see
    Buy and redownload content from Xbox LIVE

Listed mia 510, Nov 16, 2014
  4. Minhea80
    Minhea80 Guest

Sorry: we've managed to solve the problem doing the XBox 360 licence transfer, then deleting and reinstalling the add-ons. Now I can play them on my gamertag, just like before. Can't play Skyrim add-ons anymore? :)

Minhea80, Nov 16, 2014
Thema:

1. Can't play Skyrim add-ons anymore? - Similar Threads - Can't play Skyrim

2. スマホ版でマルチプレイが出来ない[Translation-I can't play multiplayer in the smartphone version.]

in XBoX Games and Apps
    スマホ版でマルチプレイが出来ない[Translation-I can't play multiplayer in the smartphone version.]: 任天 SwitchでMinecraftをしている人とスマホ版でマルチプレイをしたいのですが、それが出来ません。 Switch版の世界にスマホで入ることは可能なのですが、スマホ版の世界にSwitchで入ろうとすると、「世界に接続出来ませんでした」という表示が出てしまいます。...
  3. Why can't my GF play/use the dlcs for ESO?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why can't my GF play/use the dlcs for ESO?: ok so i have my account as my main account in my GF's xbox so when i buy games and dlc she gets it to and i done this lots of time and it works all the time now it didint work for ESO (ELDER...
  4. Can't play any Microsoft games after Windows update this morning.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't play any Microsoft games after Windows update this morning.: Windows updated this morning and I can't play my Microsoft games. I have Microsoft MahJongg, Solataire, and Jigsaw. If I click on the icon pinned to my taskbar, it disappears. If I go into the...
  5. My Friend can't play online HELP!

in XBoX on Windows
    My Friend can't play online HELP!: My Friend can't connect thru online This is the error he always get whenever he try to join me [img] fa5f296c-de6f-4aaf-a6dd-f42a6a5ba2ce
  6. Microsoft Bingo, why can't I get on? I've been playing it for 10 years now, and I want to...

in XBoX on Mobile
    Microsoft Bingo, why can't I get on? I've been playing it for 10 years now, and I want to...: I want to play bingo. Please e43a1a09-b650-451e-b012-4373812e7430
  7. In Minecraft for Windows10,,I can't play with the server

in XBoX Games and Apps
    In Minecraft for Windows10,,I can't play with the server: In Minecraft for Windows10,my privacy settings are correct, but I still can't play on serve. It still tells me to go to the website and change my privacy settings. Who can help me?...
  8. Non riesco a giocare ai giochi 360 sulla xbox one[Translation-I can't play 360 games on...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Non riesco a giocare ai giochi 360 sulla xbox one[Translation-I can't play 360 games on...: Ogni volta che carico un gioco xbox 360 mi di sconnette dal live e se provo a riconnettermi mi dice che lo devo riscaricare. Cosa devo fare? Ho gi verificatto l'account xbox live ed è in ordine...
  9. Can't play Game Pass game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't play Game Pass game: I was in the middle of a playthrough of Vampyr on Xbox Game Pass. Yesterday, Microsoft removed it Game Pass. Now I can't play. It says in order to play the game, I have to sign in. But I am signed...
  10. I just bought Skyrim two months ago and I can't play it on my Xbox one.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I just bought Skyrim two months ago and I can't play it on my Xbox one.: I just bought The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim two months ago and I can't play it on my Xbox one and I'm kind of mad. If you can, please make Skyrim backwards compatible because it is a very popular...