Can't play Star Wars Battlefront 2 (2005) dlc

Discus and support Can't play Star Wars Battlefront 2 (2005) dlc in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I recently boght Star Wars battlefront 2 in the Microsoft Store but I cant play the dlc maps and characters. 47d70f83-5a29-4e06-8c65-e0c4624038f4 Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by lucaszerbe, Oct 6, 2019.

1. lucaszerbe
    lucaszerbe Guest

I recently boght Star Wars battlefront 2 in the Microsoft Store but I cant play the dlc maps and characters.

:)

lucaszerbe, Oct 6, 2019
Thema:

1. Can't play Star Wars Battlefront 2 (2005) dlc - Similar Threads - Can't play Star

2. Can't play game on my profile but on others profile

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't play game on my profile but on others profile: So, this has happened to me on two games now, Killer floor 2 and Subnautica. If I was to try loading either of these games up on my main profile they would either crash or never load. They work...
  3. I can't play fifa 19 online

in XBoX on Consoles
    I can't play fifa 19 online: I can't play fifa 19 online, I tried all the tricks The message that appears to me is: Unable to connect to the EA servers at this time. Please check your network connection or try again later....
  4. I can't play on pc

in XBoX on Windows
    I can't play on pc: The data is not synchronized when I start a game on the PC and then it already remains on the loading screen indefinitely what do I do? 37c2776a-25f9-4578-8654-9c9c4732af08
  5. Can't play Xbox 360 games without live?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't play Xbox 360 games without live?: Okay so is this right? I have been perm banned from xbox live and console is banned. Just tried loading red dead redemption 1 which is an xbox one edition as it has undead nightmare. But it loads...
  6. XBox Game Bar only showing Integrated GPU0 when game is playing on GPU1 (GTX). Can't find a...

in XBoX on Windows
    XBox Game Bar only showing Integrated GPU0 when game is playing on GPU1 (GTX). Can't find a...: I'm trying to troubleshoot some performance issue with a game and so wanted to look at my PC performance when I noticed lag/slow down. I pulled up Xbox Game Bar and pinned the performance tab, but...
  7. Error 0x803f900a i can't play

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Error 0x803f900a i can't play: I activated xbox live gold but when i try to play the games a message appears telling me to check my subscriptions becaus they are not active and this error 0x803f900a appears too . How can i fix...
  8. Can't play Forza Horizon 3 on Windows 10

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't play Forza Horizon 3 on Windows 10: Hi guys, I am unable to play Forza Horizon 3 on Windows 10, because it states (and I quote) "Can't sign you into XBOX Live" [Mod Removed Image - contained Personal Information] Already rebooted...
  9. Can't play star wars battlefront II for the original XBOX on my 360

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't play star wars battlefront II for the original XBOX on my 360: So recently, a bunch of original star wars games showed up on the xbox 360 game store. So i downloaded Star Wars battlefront II (for the original XBOX) off the xbox 360 store. It downloaded but it...
  10. I can't play Star Wars Battlefront 2

in XBoX on Consoles
    I can't play Star Wars Battlefront 2: Hello, I can not play star wars battlefront 2 so I contacted EA, but I was told that the problem came from xbox, it says I do not have the qualifications to play online, thank you....