Can't play State of Decay 2!!!

Discus and support Can't play State of Decay 2!!! in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hello there, I bought State of Decay 2 Juggernaut Edition on Steam but unfortunately I can't log in into game. It says I need a Xbox Live account. I... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by FurkanErkan, Nov 29, 2020.

1. FurkanErkan
    FurkanErkan Guest

Hello there,

I bought State of Decay 2 Juggernaut Edition on Steam but unfortunately I can't log in into game. It says I need a Xbox Live account. I thought Steam create new account for me since I bought it on Steam not Microsoft. I tried credential manager solution
    yet there is no change. Do I need to create new Microsoft account? I have a Microsoft account, can I use it to play game? I'm confused. Please help!

:)

FurkanErkan, Nov 29, 2020
  2. Smwutches Win User

State of Decay 2 question...

State of Decay 2 is just the game.

State of Decay 2: Ultimate Edition includes the game and:

• Early Access - play State of Decay 2 four days early before the game’s standard release date

• State of Decay: Year One Survival Edition (Console version)

• Independence Pack*

• Daybreak Pack*
  3. AuraWolf Win User

Games you didnt think you would like but turned out being your favorite!?

State Of Decay, I saw a friend playing it & gave it a download, ended up loving it and bought the State Of Decay YOSE on Xbox One and State Of Decay 2 years later.
  4. Cathalman1973 Win User

State of Decay 2 question...

State of Decay 2 is just the game.

State of Decay 2: Ultimate Edition includes the game and:

• Early Access - play State of Decay 2 four days early before the game’s standard release date

• State of Decay: Year One Survival Edition (Console version)

• Independence Pack*

• Daybreak Pack*
    Alright, thanks.
  5. TDK Skin Walker Win User

Favourite Survival Game (Discussion)

You can't go wrong with State of Decay 1 and 2.
  6. DAZZA 433 Win User

What game or games are you currently playing to completion?

currently playing through state of decay 2, Borderlands 2 and halo mcc
Thema:

1. Can't play State of Decay 2!!! - Similar Threads - Can't play State

2. After xbox app update my controller is acting crazy and I can't effectively play games

in XboX Insiders
    After xbox app update my controller is acting crazy and I can't effectively play games: My left stick spins my character instead of just moving left or right and my right stick also spins my character which it is supposed to do but it spins a lot faster than it should after the...
  3. On my account, I can't use the controller to play on Xbox Minecraft. It works fine for all...

in XBoX Accessibility
    On my account, I can't use the controller to play on Xbox Minecraft. It works fine for all...: Since I installed the latest Minecraft update on the Xbox, I can't use any controller to select things and get past the main menu on Minecraft. I can only use the USB keyboard and mouse that are...
  4. Hello. I have Xbox Game Pass Unlimited but I can't play Mortal Kombat and The Evil Within.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hello. I have Xbox Game Pass Unlimited but I can't play Mortal Kombat and The Evil Within.: I can't play the games because the play button is fully greened out for some reason. Anyone has a solution for this? [img] 2fd563d1-f116-4337-9aa1-fd686d735564
  5. Hey I claimed minecraft in 2019 long ago but now I can't play it says I don't own it why...

in XBoX on Windows
    Hey I claimed minecraft in 2019 long ago but now I can't play it says I don't own it why...: I lost my minecraft bedrock edition even though I claimed it long ago d823aa13-29b8-4330-a5dd-ffa51458614f
  6. Can't play game even with profile that bought it signed in

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't play game even with profile that bought it signed in: Long story short, if you play on your profile, but keep the one who bought games sighed in on the side, you can play their games. I can do this with my brother and cousin's profiles. But if my...
  7. Can't use EA play even after game pass ultimate subscribtion

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't use EA play even after game pass ultimate subscribtion: I have bought xbox game pass ultimate and I'm pretty sure it includes EA play as well but even after signing in to EA using my xbox gamepass account, its still showing me to subscribe to EA play....
  8. why i can't play state of decay 2 from xbox game pass

in XBoX Games and Apps
    why i can't play state of decay 2 from xbox game pass: I bought the Xbox Game Pass to play state of decay 2. but when i play it will said 'state of decay 2 requires a valid xbox live account' in main screen every time plaese help me...
  9. I bought State of Decay 2 but I can't play on my Pc.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I bought State of Decay 2 but I can't play on my Pc.: I bough State Of Decay 2 to play on my windows 10. This is my first game on Microsoft and now I don't know how can I play this game on my pc. I haven't got an Xbox. When I go to the browser store...
  10. Playing ROBLOX and got error 107 stating that I can't play multiplayer games. Why?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Playing ROBLOX and got error 107 stating that I can't play multiplayer games. Why?: Have error 107 unable to play multiplayer game live! Why? 3fa12c08-e6e5-4eed-b5c5-14c77cdbfe08