Can't play terraria with my friend.

Discus and support Can't play terraria with my friend. in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Yesterday and earlier today i could play eith my friend but now when i invite him it says unable to join. We ste botch on xbox one, i am on ethernet... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by anthonymelia1, Jan 14, 2021.

1. Can't play terraria with my friend.

Yesterday and earlier today i could play eith my friend but now when i invite him it says unable to join.

We ste botch on xbox one, i am on ethernet and he is on WiFi.

:)

anthonymelia1, Jan 14, 2021
  2. RileyIngramyi Win User

Terraria friends

none of the people on my friends list play terraria...
  3. misstah Win User

Terraria Bug 11-5-2013

Some other people including myself have posted on the Terraria forums about this problem. Hopefully it will get fixed soon, my son is quite upset as he loves playing Terraria online with his friends.
  4. TheEpicKyle Win User

Are 2d sidescrollers making a comeback?

Terraria is marking it's territory, with the Xbox release. So...yes, 2D sidescrollers are making a comeback now. Anyone playing Minecraft with this new game out needs to think outside the, uh, blocks. I love playing Terraria, and so do my friends.
  5. The Viral Cyrix Win User

After Live going down on saturday..........this

Was live down. I was on all night playing terraria with a group of friends had no issues
  6. PhantomOfSpades Win User

Recently purchased Terraria. Need help with weapons, armor, vanity, mana, etc.

Do not message or friend request this account for Terraria cause I barely play it anymore
Thema:

Can't play terraria with my friend.

1. Can't play terraria with my friend. - Similar Threads - Can't play terraria

2. Can't Play

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't Play: Purchased "V for Vendetta" (its currently on sale!) Got the confirmation email from the microsoft store. Tried to play and 3 times got the "Can't Play" message stating... "Can't play because we...
  3. Portal 2- Can't download second profile to play local co-op

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Portal 2- Can't download second profile to play local co-op: Trying to play split screen co-op on Portal 2 with my Xbox-One. Have tried in different ways, even with internet turned off but everytime, it forces me to download and join with a second microsoft...
  4. Can't sign in and play offline, even when I've done everything right. Help?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't sign in and play offline, even when I've done everything right. Help?: No matter what I do, I can't play or sign into my account offline on my Xbox One, which is set as my home console. I do everything I can to be able to play offline, but it just keeps signing me...
  5. can't play multiplayer games whatsoever

in XBoX Games and Apps
    can't play multiplayer games whatsoever: any time i try to play a multiplayer game i get an error message [img] when i go to xbox.com, i doesn't give me any options to change nor any information on how to do it, how do i fix this?...
  6. I can't play multiplayer Minecraft. Why?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can't play multiplayer Minecraft. Why?: I can't play multiplayer Minecraft. Why? bd7d47a4-e65f-4f9f-95a8-83879a21fcf5
  7. Can't play a film I recently purchased (Error Code 0x8004b897), plus screen glitching while...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't play a film I recently purchased (Error Code 0x8004b897), plus screen glitching while...: Last night (GMT 5:00-ish) I purchased the film V for Vendetta on my XBox One X. After starting the film and seeing several blackouts (Video and audio went completely blank for about a second,...
  8. I can't play my realm on my xbox

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can't play my realm on my xbox: According to my xbox, it says that my account is "not set up correctly". I've clicked the link to "fix it" but minecraft still won't recognize it as an adult account. I purchased the realm and it...
  9. Can't play multiplayer or realm on Minecraft bedrock edition (xbox)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't play multiplayer or realm on Minecraft bedrock edition (xbox): So, I keep getting the error saying that I can't play due to the way my account is set up. I used to be able to play all the time and when I go in a change my account settings everything is set...
  10. Can't play online but i have level 21

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't play online but i have level 21: So recently i bought forza horizon 4 and i played all day to get level 20, I have 21 now but it still says that the feature is locked, i checked the updates too but it's the same, some help ASAP...