Can't Play when i choose "find a game"?

Discus and support Can't Play when i choose "find a game"? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; why can't i play when i choose find a game? the game and map selection get all crazy and wont let me choose? 8b6ecc27-717c-4297-ab1f-2323115add94 Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Chris123WW, Nov 12, 2014.

1. Chris123WW
    Chris123WW Guest

why can't i play when i choose find a game? the game and map selection get all crazy and wont let me choose?

:)

Chris123WW, Nov 12, 2014
  2. Anybody play MP?

[quote user="EventlessNine"]

You can't pick what mode you want to play.

[/quote]

Yes you can, choose Custom Match and then you can choose what mode you want to play in.

Krayus Korianis, Nov 12, 2014
  3. Kevinjo12
    Kevinjo12 Guest
    can't play multiplayer on Battlefield 1

I can't choose play multiplayer when I play Battlefield 1 on xbox one ...

Kevinjo12, Nov 12, 2014
Thema:

1. Can't Play when i choose "find a game"? - Similar Threads - Can't Play choose

2. スマホ版でマルチプレイが出来ない[Translation-I can't play multiplayer in the smartphone version.]

in XBoX Games and Apps
    スマホ版でマルチプレイが出来ない[Translation-I can't play multiplayer in the smartphone version.]: 任天 SwitchでMinecraftをしている人とスマホ版でマルチプレイをしたいのですが、それが出来ません。 Switch版の世界にスマホで入ることは可能なのですが、スマホ版の世界にSwitchで入ろうとすると、「世界に接続出来ませんでした」という表示が出てしまいます。...
  3. Why can't my GF play/use the dlcs for ESO?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why can't my GF play/use the dlcs for ESO?: ok so i have my account as my main account in my GF's xbox so when i buy games and dlc she gets it to and i done this lots of time and it works all the time now it didint work for ESO (ELDER...
  4. Can't play any Microsoft games after Windows update this morning.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't play any Microsoft games after Windows update this morning.: Windows updated this morning and I can't play my Microsoft games. I have Microsoft MahJongg, Solataire, and Jigsaw. If I click on the icon pinned to my taskbar, it disappears. If I go into the...
  5. My Friend can't play online HELP!

in XBoX on Windows
    My Friend can't play online HELP!: My Friend can't connect thru online This is the error he always get whenever he try to join me [img] fa5f296c-de6f-4aaf-a6dd-f42a6a5ba2ce
  6. Microsoft Bingo, why can't I get on? I've been playing it for 10 years now, and I want to...

in XBoX on Mobile
    Microsoft Bingo, why can't I get on? I've been playing it for 10 years now, and I want to...: I want to play bingo. Please e43a1a09-b650-451e-b012-4373812e7430
  7. In Minecraft for Windows10,,I can't play with the server

in XBoX Games and Apps
    In Minecraft for Windows10,,I can't play with the server: In Minecraft for Windows10,my privacy settings are correct, but I still can't play on serve. It still tells me to go to the website and change my privacy settings. Who can help me?...
  8. Non riesco a giocare ai giochi 360 sulla xbox one[Translation-I can't play 360 games on...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Non riesco a giocare ai giochi 360 sulla xbox one[Translation-I can't play 360 games on...: Ogni volta che carico un gioco xbox 360 mi di sconnette dal live e se provo a riconnettermi mi dice che lo devo riscaricare. Cosa devo fare? Ho gi verificatto l'account xbox live ed è in ordine...
  9. Can't play Game Pass game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't play Game Pass game: I was in the middle of a playthrough of Vampyr on Xbox Game Pass. Yesterday, Microsoft removed it Game Pass. Now I can't play. It says in order to play the game, I have to sign in. But I am signed...
  10. Can't play most games on game pass.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't play most games on game pass.: If I try playing any game with any form of online [so far I've tried Dead Cells, TABS, and Human Fall Flat], it show this error [dead cells screenshot]. [img] Can someone help? I've spent a few...