Can't play Where's Waldo? The Fantastic Journey on PC - It's not showing up for download or...

Discus and support Can't play Where's Waldo? The Fantastic Journey on PC - It's not showing up for download or... in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; Hello, I'm unable to play Where's Waldo? The Fantastic Journey on PC. I paid money for it, but it's not showing up on Windows 7, Vista, 8 or 8.1 with... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by Ackis, Sep 13, 2019.

1. Ackis
    Ackis Guest

Can't play Where's Waldo? The Fantastic Journey on PC - It's not showing up for download or...

Hello, I'm unable to play Where's Waldo? The Fantastic Journey on PC. I paid money for it, but it's not showing up on Windows 7, Vista, 8 or 8.1 with Games for Windows Live or Windows 10 with GFWL. It doesn't even show up. How can I play it?

:)

Ackis, Sep 13, 2019
Thema:

1. Can't play Where's Waldo? The Fantastic Journey on PC - It's not showing up for download or... - Similar Threads - Can't play Where's

2. It's says I'm connected to internet but I can't play anything

in XBoX on Consoles
    It's says I'm connected to internet but I can't play anything: It tells me to connect to Xbox live (I do with a hotspot on my phone) it tells me it's all good so I go to the home page and it tells me there is trouble getting this content where gold games are....
  3. MINECRAFT: Can't play with friend on PS4

in XBoX Games and Apps
    MINECRAFT: Can't play with friend on PS4: Hello, I am having issues with playing with friend Minecraft. We both have Playstation 4, version of Minecraft v1.14.30 (Patch 2.03.), connected with Microsoft account. And when I create new...
  4. Can't log into Microsoft account to play Minecraft

in XBoX on Windows
    Can't log into Microsoft account to play Minecraft: Any ideas, what might be the problem? [img] 8ebae5db-f89c-4c5d-bec5-6bdff5cf5da9
  5. Can't login into my account when I play Xbox 360 games in Xbox one

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't login into my account when I play Xbox 360 games in Xbox one: I changed my gamer tag in Xbox one recently so in order to play backwards compatible games I have to download my profile again. The problem is that my password its too long and I can't log in to...
  6. When starting the Talos Principle, I only see a black screen and the game can't be played (PC)

in XBoX on Windows
    When starting the Talos Principle, I only see a black screen and the game can't be played (PC): I have xbox game pass on PC and I really want to play the Talos Principle but every time I start it I only see a black screen, no menu shows up, no sound, no graphics at all, just a black screen....
  7. Não consigo ouvir ou jogar com meu amigo [I can't hear or play with my friend]

in XBoX Accessibility
    Não consigo ouvir ou jogar com meu amigo [I can't hear or play with my friend]: Ola eu tentei mudar minha Nat de moderada para aberto para poder jogar com um amigo meu mas agora meu fone não transmite o audio mas a caixa de som da tv transmite e ainda não jogar certos jogos...
  8. Can't Play minecraft offline xbox one.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't Play minecraft offline xbox one.: I recently moved and been wanting to play minecraft on my xbox. I have no internet beside my data. I connected my xbox one to my phone data and set my xbox up as home xbox for my account. I even...
  9. I can't play with girlfriend on Minecraft Windows 10

in XBoX on Windows
    I can't play with girlfriend on Minecraft Windows 10: Hello! I bought today Minecraft on Windows 10. I wanted to play with girlfriend in her world. During the load there was a message: "can not connect: server is out of date" Does anyone have an idea...
  10. How do i play with friends? Me and my friends always appear offline. Can't send messages to...

in XBoX on Windows
    How do i play with friends? Me and my friends always appear offline. Can't send messages to...: Out internet connection is fine. We can play Forza Horizon 4 online with other people, but we can't join each others session or send an invite so we can play together. My NAT type is open and...