Can't play Where's Waldo? The Fantastic Journey on PC - It's not showing up for download or...

Discus and support Can't play Where's Waldo? The Fantastic Journey on PC - It's not showing up for download or... in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; Hello, I'm unable to play Where's Waldo? The Fantastic Journey on PC. I paid money for it, but it's not showing up on Windows 7, Vista, 8 or 8.1 with... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by Ackis, Sep 13, 2019.

1. Ackis
    Ackis Guest

Can't play Where's Waldo? The Fantastic Journey on PC - It's not showing up for download or...

Hello, I'm unable to play Where's Waldo? The Fantastic Journey on PC. I paid money for it, but it's not showing up on Windows 7, Vista, 8 or 8.1 with Games for Windows Live or Windows 10 with GFWL. It doesn't even show up. How can I play it?

:)

Ackis, Sep 13, 2019
Thema:

1. Can't play Where's Waldo? The Fantastic Journey on PC - It's not showing up for download or... - Similar Threads - Can't play Where's

2. I can play multiplayer but can't get Games with Gold

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can play multiplayer but can't get Games with Gold: That's exactly it. I have Gold. I bought a year subscription three months ago. I bought one month of Game Pass Ultimate, but cancelled it a couple weeks in and got a refund. Could cancelling that...
  3. Gears 5 freezes, can't play

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Gears 5 freezes, can't play: In the lobby for Horde it freezes when loading map, in campaign it freezes when count down hits 1. It's taken forever to get the game to load to the point where I can choose what to play, but now...
  4. Can't play 360 games on xbox one using kids profile

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can't play 360 games on xbox one using kids profile: I got my younger cousin on my xbox account using the kid profile thing where he has his own profile but its linked to my xbox live when he tries to play some of the 360 games I have his profile...
  5. No puedo jugar con mis amigos en mundos lan [Translate] I can't play with my friends in Ian...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    No puedo jugar con mis amigos en mundos lan [Translate] I can't play with my friends in Ian...: Hola, veran, hace ya un tiempo me surgio este problema. Yo tengo Minecraft pe y solia jugar con mis amigos en sus mundos y viceversa. Pero de un tiempo para acá, ellos no se pueden unir a mis...
  6. Can't connect to xbox live to play forza or anything else

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't connect to xbox live to play forza or anything else: [img] Ill translate the screen (Unable to connect to xbox live - The specified file can not be found - learn more) I verified all windows update reinstalled all xbox services and identity...
  7. Can't play Morrowind

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't play Morrowind: I just bought and installed Morrowind onto my Xbox One and for some reason, it seems to think I'm not logged onto the right account, despite it being the account I bought the game with. What the...
  8. Can't play logged off

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't play logged off: One doubt that I have: can I play logged off? Xbox live is off and I intended to play the Witcher 3 logged off but it ain't working. Once ago tried to play GTA 5 single play campaign, it starts...
  9. Can't sign in to play

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't sign in to play: I cannot sign into my account. It tells me to try again later. 4ec275a6-9597-42af-8a3a-543f78dd645a
  10. Can't play win / xbox games | no support available for germany!

in XBoX on Windows
    Can't play win / xbox games | no support available for germany!: I can't login into my xbox account nor play games (FH / GoW) There is no support which I can contact directly (in germany) so I have to keep posting here! Time & date is correct I reinstalled...