Can’t play with friends

Discus and support Can’t play with friends in XBoX on Mobile to solve the problem; im trying to connect using ipad minecraft and the xbox app, but it wont let me connect to my friends world or find his gamertag even thiugh we can chat... Discussion in 'XBoX on Mobile' started by kathrynmeezer, Feb 23, 2021.

1. Can’t play with friends

im trying to connect using ipad minecraft and the xbox app, but it wont let me connect to my friends world or find his gamertag even thiugh we can chat on xbox app

:)

kathrynmeezer, Feb 23, 2021
  2. mulde v2 Win User

Overwatch early access beta friend code

Also didn´t receive my friend key...really disappointing, i can play but my friend cannot :(
  3. skys7 Win User

Xbox live down?

It works on my Xbox now.

What don´t work is sending messages and I have no friends on my list on xbox.com and I can´t few profiles.

But I can play online :)
  4. M3gaToxic Win User

Can't play with friends

Okay guys it is fixed my buddies need to clear system cache and are able to join now. So everyone clear system cahe.
  5. A Livid Penguin Win User

Can't play with friends

Have you gotten the title update yet? Supposed to fix a lot of these issues.
  6. CPrailLegend Win User

Can't play with friends!!!.....

Seems he can only play Core. None of the Hardcore servers pop up....
Thema:

Can’t play with friends

1. Can’t play with friends - Similar Threads - Can’t play friends

2. My Xbox friend can’t play with me

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My Xbox friend can’t play with me: We are using the xbox to play together -have the same version -use the same device(minecraft pe -using the same wifi 38fef8e7-3e70-4029-9cc5-8cd5a392a38f
  3. I can’t play on my friends realm on Minecraft

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can’t play on my friends realm on Minecraft: I have looked up multipul videos on how to fix my problem, and my account is overage. I have also fixed all of the privacy settings that 4 or 5 vidoes told me to do. Please help me....
  4. I can’t play games online with my friends on Xbox.

in XBoX on Consoles
    I can’t play games online with my friends on Xbox.: Im not sure if my account is a child account or not, because I am fifteen. My mom cannot change my online settings on our family account for some reason. When i try to invite my friends to play...
  5. Why can’t I play games with another Xbox Friend???

in XboX Insiders
    Why can’t I play games with another Xbox Friend???: A friend and I both have the same Xbox One S and we’re friends and cannot play any games together from COD to Rocket League. We can join a party together, host a party and communicate but we can’t...
  6. Can’t play online games with specific friend for specific games

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can’t play online games with specific friend for specific games: My Friend and I can’t play several games together online just fine. We cannot play some games online even if he sends an invite to me or I sent an invite to him to join the game. These games are,...
  7. I can’t connect to a certain friend but can play with everyone else

in XBoX on Consoles
    I can’t connect to a certain friend but can play with everyone else: For the past 2 weeks my friend and I have attempted to play games like Modern Warfare, Minecraft, and GTA V together on the xbox one but it will not let us connect. We can play other games like...
  8. My daughter can’t add friends whilst playing minecraft, I’ve allowed her via settings, but...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My daughter can’t add friends whilst playing minecraft, I’ve allowed her via settings, but...: My daughter can’t add friends whilst playing minecraft, I’ve allowed her via settings, but it doesn’t work, please help 32594450-12e5-4f5b-9afc-c08f0bef231c
  9. Can’t play Minecraft with friends

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can’t play Minecraft with friends: I can’t join any of my friends Minecraft world their Minecraft worlds aren’t popping up and it doesn’t allow them to invite me it was working a few days ago and now it doesn’t work and I need to...
  10. Can’t join or see my friends playing Minecraft!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can’t join or see my friends playing Minecraft!: So i have an Xbox One with the newest version of minecraft when i first bought it u was able to go to the friends window and click my friends hosted game. Now it says the is someone online but...