Can’t play with more than one gigabyte

Discus and support Can’t play with more than one gigabyte in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hello guys I have a question my Xbox one overheats after playing a game with more than one gigabyte and idk why but do y’all have any tips on how to... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Dummy✅, Apr 20, 2021.

1. Dummy✅
    Dummy✅ Guest

Hello guys I have a question my Xbox one overheats after playing a game with more than one gigabyte and idk why but do y’all have any tips on how to fix it?

:)

Dummy✅, Apr 20, 2021
  2. GaussianFlaw Win User

Skyrim Not 10 Out of 10

Did anyone notice that this game is over 6 gigabytes of programming? I believe the number was over 6 gigabytes of storage when I downloaded it. That's one component of what I mean when I say "paradigm shift". Someday soon (5 years?), we will be playing monumental
    games that require 20 gigabytes of storage or more. Can you imagine a Skyrim experience that's 20 gigabytes in size?
  3. Mister Ohnaka Win User

Can't play with more than one player....

Hi Piano,

This is kind of odd.. Do you have any extra peripherals connected by chance? Wireless headphones, USB, Kinect, etc? Also, have you gotten any new wireless devices in the house recently? I ask because some wireless devices are known to cause interference.

If not, it does sounds like it could be a hardware issue with the console. Do you have a friend who has an Xbox 360 you can test your controllers on, just to isolate the issue?

Let us know, and we can go from there.
  4. TiniestPiano3 Win User

Yes. I have 9 wireless controllers and I tried them all....even reconnected them with the Xbox and still nothing.

I ave the downloaded version of Minecraft on this system but I even tried the disc from my other unit and the same thing happens...
  5. Liquatic Win User

Which TV are you attempting to run the Xbox on? is it an HDTV or a Standard TV? Minecraft Xbox 360 requires an HDTV for split screen (2+ players on the same TV). I'm not sure if the same restriction applies to Halo but I know for sure it does with Minecraft.
  6. orbe1 Win User

Have you tried (if you can) connecting your controller with a wired cable (ex: the plug & play adapter to charge one)?
Thema:

1. Can’t play with more than one gigabyte - Similar Threads - Can’t play more

2. Why can’t my child play multiplayer on Minecraft when I’m not signed in on the Xbox

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why can’t my child play multiplayer on Minecraft when I’m not signed in on the Xbox: Someone please help I’m slowly going mad trying to fix this one. I have 2 children with their own consoles and own profiles, I’ve changed the restrictions in parental control to enable...
  3. I can’t play realms and I can’t play with my friends

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can’t play realms and I can’t play with my friends: I can’t play with my friends and I can’t play realms e1958eaf-b7b1-4d8a-880f-e2b183ae41d4
  4. Can’t play Red Dead Redemption 2 story mode with game pass

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can’t play Red Dead Redemption 2 story mode with game pass: Hello We have Xbox unlimited game pass, have Red Dead 2 story mode downloaded, but cannot play the game. It is still telling us to purchase it. We can however play red dead online. Both show game...
  5. Why can’t I refund a game I purchased in the last 14 days that I played for less than 2 hours?

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Why can’t I refund a game I purchased in the last 14 days that I played for less than 2 hours?: Yesterday I bought 7 Days to Die under the idea that it was cross play because I checked the developers website and it says that it’s cross play. However it is not cross play so I requested a...
  6. Can’t play a game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can’t play a game: Every time I load up next gen version of the game it says “Your selected storage device is no longer available you will need to select a storage device to save games” and freezes I haven’t been...
  7. Ok I might have figured out my issue it’s the system I can’t play on 4K after update I had...

in XboX Insiders
    Ok I might have figured out my issue it’s the system I can’t play on 4K after update I had...: Please help submitted by /u/joedoe37 [link] [comments]
  8. I can’t play Forza horizon 4 online what do I do

in XBoX Accessibility
    I can’t play Forza horizon 4 online what do I do: I have the full game and I used to play it a lot but now when I try to join a friend it takes like 15 minutes and then it gives me an error code do you know what I need to do to play with my...
  9. Still can’t play Minecraft

in XBoX on Consoles
    Still can’t play Minecraft: We downgraded from ultimate to live gold and now son cant play minecraft. Uninstalled reinstalled but not working?? Just says he needs ultimate pass to play? c2e21a5e-9f42-4de6-8f2e-8f231ff7b615
  10. I was playing mw2 and I got booted by a modder and I can’t play it any more. I just got it...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I was playing mw2 and I got booted by a modder and I can’t play it any more. I just got it...: I was playing mw2 and I got booted by a modder and I can’t play it any more. I just got it and I can’t play it. Xbox won’t listen, how can I play again? 3c94c92c-43ad-498e-a6a3-98e44f96be23