Can't play Xbox 360 game on Xbox One

Discus and support Can't play Xbox 360 game on Xbox One in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; Hi, So my roommates Black ops 2 disc randomly stopped working but the DLC still appears in store, upon trying to re download it the disc pops in and... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by ColtonMoorefield, Nov 7, 2021.

1. Can't play Xbox 360 game on Xbox One

Hi,

So my roommates Black ops 2 disc randomly stopped working but the DLC still appears in store, upon trying to re download it the disc pops in and does nothing. Now, if I insert the same disc into my Xbox one, it works fine. On the other hand, we have put other games into his console and they also work just fine. We even got another working disc from a friend and again it would not work on his console but works for our friends and mine. He has trophies and achievements still there but any saved data, even checking the 360 cloud saved data, it is gone. We tried deleting his profile and uploading it again, but still nothing. I could get on his console with my account and download it as well, but it is as if everything vanished BUT his DLC (even in the store) and is blocking it from downloading the hard copy.. what do we do???

:)

ColtonMoorefield, Nov 7, 2021
  2. Lofty Who Win User

Multiplayer one with 360 totally confused

If someone is playing MP on Xbox One they can't play MP with people on Xbox 360.

And the Xbox One can't play Xbox 360 games.
  3. Ironwilled Win User

XBOX 360

Hi There,

You can't play Xbox One games on the 360, but you can play 360 games on the Xbox One console.
  4. Xx529BlAcKbOyxX Win User

Downloading on Xbox One

You can't pre download games for the Xbox one because the Xbox one isn't out yet plus you can only play 360 games on 360 you can't play 360 games on the Xbox one an I'm not sure about your other question
  5. Daft Badger Win User

my xbox 360 games to xbox one

The Xbox One is not backwards compatible with Xbox 360 games so you can't play any 360 games on the Xbox One
  6. xI Xbox One Ix Win User

Xbox 360 games over too my xbox one

No, sorry, you can't play Xbox 360 games on the Xbox One, even if they are digitally downloaded. At this point in time the Xbox One isn't backwards compatible. The games are linked to your account but the Xbox One simply can't run Xbox 360 games.
Thema:

Can't play Xbox 360 game on Xbox One

1. Can't play Xbox 360 game on Xbox One - Similar Threads - Can't play 360

2. Can't Play Xbox 360 Games under Com Banned

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't Play Xbox 360 Games under Com Banned: I got a week banned from a Sensitive Hater on Call of Duty because I was making a Point about what he told me about the game I send him a Screenshot to show proof because he was arguing and...
  3. Can't play Minecraft Xbox 360 Edition on my Xbox at all.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't play Minecraft Xbox 360 Edition on my Xbox at all.: So I have a copy of Minecraft Xbox 360 Edition and I've been wanting to play my world after several months of not using the Xbox and every time I have tried to get past the title screen it will...
  4. 0x8082000c, Can't play Xbox 360 Games

in XBoX Games and Apps
    0x8082000c, Can't play Xbox 360 Games: Within the last week, I have started experiencing an error whenever I insert a backwards compatible Xbox 360 disc into my Xbox One console - This game isn't playable here. For a list of Xbox 360...
  5. 0x8082000c, Can't play Xbox 360 Games

in XBoX Games and Apps
    0x8082000c, Can't play Xbox 360 Games: Within the last week, I have started experiencing an error whenever I insert a backwards compatible Xbox 360 disc into my Xbox One console - This game isn't playable here. For a list of Xbox 360...
  6. I can't play my Xbox 360 games on my Xbox Series X

in XBoX Accessibility
    I can't play my Xbox 360 games on my Xbox Series X: What's the issue? I can't sign into my Xbox 360 account to play Xbox 360 games and save the data to my Xbox Series X console. The specific game I am trying to play right now is Oblivion. What did...
  7. What is it about Insider that makes it to where you can't play 360 games

in XboX Insiders
    What is it about Insider that makes it to where you can't play 360 games: Will it ever I'm a time where I'll be able to be an Insider and play 360 games simultaneously I can play a lot of them but some of them you have to be logged in to play submitted by...
  8. Why can't I play GTA online on Xbox 360?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why can't I play GTA online on Xbox 360?: i recently saw that Rockstar is removing online gta for Xbox 360 and ps3 in December 2021 so i decided to get gta to play online for a little while before it's removed. i loaded it up on my Xbox...
  9. Whenever I try to play any Xbox 360 game it says a problem occurred and I can't download my...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Whenever I try to play any Xbox 360 game it says a problem occurred and I can't download my...: Happens on every Xbox 360 game and I'm not able to download my Xbox one profile on my Xbox 360 games. 1923f976-901e-468c-a3f5-bd352f819043
  10. Can't play the 360 games I bought, store says I don't own them

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't play the 360 games I bought, store says I don't own them: I bought three games, one for Xbox One and two for Xbox 360: Dead Rising 2, Dead Rising 2: Case Zero, and Dead Rising 2: Case West. While the first one works just fine, I am unable to even start...